Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Treasure Hunter (ver 2)
259 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Treasure Hunter
Type: Scout Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • DEX at 100 or more
  • Skill: [Pilfer] at Lv.20 or higher.
  • Successfully looted 50 or more Treasure Chest located in Dungeons or similar areas.
  • Cleared the Legacy Quest: [On the Trail of the Gold Digger].
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of the mentioned stats:
    • SPD growth increase [Small]
    • DEX growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to treasures, thievery, and traps
Skills obtained by advancing in the Treasure Hunter Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Create Trap Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Lockpicking Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Treasure Detection Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Trap Detection Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Discovery Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Disarm Trap Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Parkour Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Steal Lv.1]

Description:

A Treasure Hunter is a special variant of the Thief class that does not specialize in stealing items from others specifically, but more about locating and retrieving treasures lost on old ruins or Dungeons.

As they do not target "people", but "areas", a Treasure Hunter's skill set consist more of detecting and evade traps and guards, as well as locating the treasure they are on the hunt for, and the skills required to obtain the pile of wealth.

Treasure Hunters are often more well-received by adventurers than with Thieves, due to their abilities granting them an equal advantage against ruins and Dungeons that are littered with traps, but unlike the mentioned Thief-class, Treasure Hunters do not aim for stealing from people, which gives their allies a piece of calm compared to the unconscious stress generated by being with a Thief.

Treasure Hunters have many trap-related skills, such as [Create Trap] that assist them when constructing a trap, [Trap Detection] which warns the Treasure Hunter about nearby traps, and [Disarm Trap] that assist the Treasure Hunter in disabling the discovered traps.

In addition, any Treasure Hunter worth their salt would be nothing without decent treasure-related skills. [Treasure Detection] notifies the Treasure Hunter where there are treasures, and [Lockpick] that lets them crack open the locks that separate the hunter from their prey treasure. 

To further assist the Treasure Hunter, the class also grants the [Discovery] skill which improves Detection-type skills, [Parkour] that grants higher moveability and flexibility to the Treasure Hunter, and [Steal] which robs a random item from the target.

Zaria's comment: Oooh! Treasure-!

Mira's comment: STOP! We don't need you to disappear to another country again, so no!

13