Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Slasher (ver 2)
351 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Slasher
Type: Scout Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • STR at 100 or more
  • DEX at 100 or more
  • Karma Value at -50 or lower
  • Successfully killed 50 or more humanoids with a bladed weapon.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of the mentioned stats:
    • STR growth increase [Small]
    • SPD growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to daggers, covert actions, and fast movements.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Slasher Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Critical Dance Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Dagger Arts Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Swift Legs Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Vital Point Knowledge Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Accelerate Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Dressup Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Makeup Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Dual Weapon Lv.1]

Description:

The Slasher class is one of the viler and stranger of the Intermediate-tiered Scout classes out there.

The class starts as a strange Warrior-counterfeit, lacking a weapon proficiency skill to allow the usage of [Dagger Arts], combining it with the typical tactics of battling Scout classes by targeting weak points, to becoming a speed-freak, and finally, it takes a Spy-like approach by keeping only their identity hidden while performing misdeeds. 

Essentially, the Slasher class seems to be designed around a street-slasher, or a street-murderer. It relies equally on covert actions and public ones to kill its targets. A class one should think twice about before taking. Bad publicity could be the least of their worries.

Including [Dagger Arts], Slasher class owners will obtain [Critical Dance] which increases their damage output each time they dodge an attack in a row, [Swift Legs] that improves the speed of their legs, [Vital Point Knowledge] to see where to slash at, [Accelerate] to obtain a temporary boost in speed, and [Dual Weapon] so the Slasher can be equipped with multiple knives. 

In addition, the Slasher has, as mentioned, Spy-class related skills in the form of [Dressup] which improves their abilities to disguise themselves through changing their clothes, and [Makeup] which improves their disguise abilities related to using makeup to change the appearance of their face.

Filyn's comment: Hmm...this class both fits Garami and is horrible for her...

Garami's comment: Yeah, YEAH! I have NO feminity for dressing up or using makeup! I get it!

16