Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Detective (ver 2)
388 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Detective
Type: Scout Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having completed the Quest: "Elementary, My Dear Friend".
Effects:
  • Increased proficiency-gain for skills related to deduction and sleuthing.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Detective Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Identification Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Discovery Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Concentration Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Arithmetic Calculations Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Parallel Thinking Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Close Quarters Combat Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Calm Mind Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Deduction Lv.1]

Description:

Detectives. The searchers for the truth, the banes of thieves, and the bullies of the official law systems.

This Scout-line class focuses on gathering evidence and deducing how a crime has been done or predicting an upcoming crime. The class is more focused on working on what the clues they have gathered means than to actually obtain the clues, making it a more intellectual class compared to other Scout-line classes.

Detectives have access to both [Identification] that gives them information about the target from the World System, [Discovery] that warns them of points of interest for the Detective, [Concentration] to improve their concentration and further help with [Arithmetic Calculations]'s calculation-improvement abilities, and [Parallel Thinking] that allows the Detective to think of multiple things at the same time.

All the mentioned skills are to support the Detective's ability to discover who the culprit of the case is. And in case things get hairy, any good detective knows how to use the [Close Quarters Combat] skill they have to survive a brawl.

Finally, the class-unique [Deduction] skill is a skill that allows the Detective to use all of their INT stat to come to a solution to the problem they are standing in front of. It is the most difficult skill for a Detective to master, as well as the most important one, being one of the main requirements for the Detective to evolve their class into the Master Detective class.

Garami's comment: Maybe I should take this class after all...(to help unseal Azi)...

Lily's comment: I think the boss is smart enough as she is. (I want sweets)

Garami's comment: Yeah! That's obvious! (And you're not getting any sweets)

17