Kigal-Note/Passive Skills: [Form of Avarice]
510 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Form of Avarice
Skill Type: Passive Skill
Skill Tier: 2
Attribute: Life
Effect:
  • Improves the user's natural growth and makes them more beautiful.
  • Improves disguise-related abilities, Leadership Skills, and Charm-related skills: [Normal]

Description:

[Form of Avarice]. One of the twelve skills granted to the Champions of the Ultimate Gods, and the skill representing Yrlanaya, the Ultimate Goddess of Life.

This skill provides the Champions with the ability to enhance their natural growth and turns them more beautiful, an ability often seen in the skills designed by Yrlanaya.

The second effect of this skill is to improve disguise-related abilities, Leadership Skills, and Charm-related skills. This takes after the other side of Yrlanaya, where she stops acting like a "bitch in the heat" and acts like a charismatic and diligent, if not a little vampy, member of the 12 Ultimate Gods.

This skill also contains a hidden effect that improves the user's sexual endurance, most likely a final "gift" from the most perverted Ultimate Goddes on Terra Sol.

Mira's comment: Yup, I knew it! I knew Garami was cheating back there!

Ciara's comment: I agree! You have to fight fair and square! Just out of curiosity, how much did she "cheat"...?

Mira's comment: Enough for me to reach nirvana. And Garami getting some new title.

Ciara's comment: Tch, you envious girl! Let me have a try next time! And it's probably something similar to what I earned the first day of rebuilding the seaside.

Mira's comment: No surprise there.

24