Kigal-Note/Demons: Demonia Raflia
381 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Demonia Raflia
Rank: E-
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 4000 Years
Attribute: Wood, Stench
Traits: Low Demon, Plant

Description:

Demonia Raflia. One of the worst plant-type demons to have put their root in Terra Sol's dirt. They behave peacefully if you keep a distance from them, but they will stretch themselves to capture anyone who gets within their reach and blast the poor victim with a cloud of vicious stinking spores right on their face. 

These plants are exceptional big problem makers for humanoids and monsters alike, so it is recommended to kill it the moment one discovers one. From a safe, smell-free distance, of course.

Appearance:

Demonia Raflia takes the appearance of long and thick straws of grass, looking not so different from regular weeds. Underneath the ground, however, is a purple sphere that pulsates like a heart. It is the "core" of the Raflia and destroying it will kill the demonic plant.

Abilities:

Average HP: F Average MP: E+ Average SP: F
Average STR: E+ Average VIT: F Average MAG: F
Average RES: F Average SPD: E+ Average DEX: E-
Average INT: E- Rarity: F+ Danger Rank: F+++

The powers of the Demonia Raflia... are not so great. Outside its strong grappling powers and foul stench, it is a demon that cannot kill other creatures, mostly due to it not needing to kill them thanks to its nature of obtaining nutrients from the sun, the soil, and rainwater. 

However, the stench produced by the Demonia Raflia's spores is in a class of their own. Without a high-leveled [Stench Resistance] or similar skills, any creature with a working nose will become incapacitated, be they a weak goblin or a ginormous dragon.

Once, the Ultimate Goddess of Darkness, Alvatria, tried to use these plants in a prank of hers only to be blasted with the plant's spores. She vowed never to touch it ever again.

Lily's comment: *Sniff*...I just wanted the Boss' Dungeon to stay safe...

Garami's comment: .........they can stay!! (Ugh, my heart...)

Mira's comment: ......I can look between my fingers this time around!! (Ugh, my heart...)

19