Kigal-Note/Undead/Skeleton: Undeath Horseman
362 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Undeath Horseman
Rank: C
Type: Skeleton
Lifespan: Uncalculatable
Attribute: Undead
Traits: High Undead, Bone Body

Description:

The Undeath Horseman is the head of the Green Skeletons, a type of Skeleton Undead that focuses on SPD and DEX, along with the D-ranked Copper Skeleton. This Skeleton has reached the highest summit that an undead specialized only in movement-type stats can reach, and has therefore been crowned with the title of "Undeath". 

 As one of the undead who has reached this tier, the Undeath Horseman can be quite dangerous to enter combat with, but like the other two "status-based Undeath" monsters, they will not attack people unless they are provoked. 

Appearance:

The Undeath Horseman has an appearance quite similar to the original Skeleton, lacking any of the strange colorings it had while being a Green- or Copper Skeleton. The difference is that the Undeath Horseman can easily reach 2.5 meters high, has two devilish horns on its head, is dressed in a leather-like outfit granted by the World System upon evolution, and it normally wields either a spear or jousting lance made out of black bones. 

Abilities:

Average HP: C Average MP: C- Average SP: C
Average STR: D+ (C+) Average VIT: D+ (C) Average MAG: D+
Average RES: C Average SPD: C (B) Average DEX: C- (B-)
Average INT: C Rarity: C+ Danger Rank: D+ (C+)

Undeath Horsemen is supposed to have an incredible speed, even for Skeletons, yet this is not reflected in their basic stats. Instead, the Undeath Horseman shows their true strength when mounted on an undead horse such as the Pale Horse. Their stats will go up by an incredible amount, allowing even just their speed alone to reach the level of a B-rank undead.

While on a horse, the Undeath Horseman gains incredible charging power. Added with their ability with the spear, they can rush down almost any enemies then run off to their next target.

These otherworldly horsemen also have access to several Undead skills such as [Ghostly Mud] or [Hollow Drain] that weakens or slow down their enemies while the horsemen themselves can recover from their skills' high MP-usage.

Garami's comment: Kinda simple, yet strong. 

Mira's comment: Makes you wonder how Iron would fare on a horse. Not that he ever's going to tame one, that stiff-headed knight~.

12