Chapter 2: Mako Mei
987 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, it’s your girl, Mako Mei. Today’s another beautiful regular day. What am I doing you may ask, I am currently waiting for my bus to come. Oh wait, here it is. I wonder what I should do when I get home today. Play games, watch anime, read some books, do my homework, or exercise.

‘I vote to play games and watch some anime then sleep.’

‘I vote to exercise. Mei 2 is always lazing around so we’ve been gaining weight lately. I want to maintain our body.’

Oh, Mei 2 and Mei 3, what about reading books and finishing our homework. We don’t want our grades to drop.

‘I don’t want to though, this summer of anime has been really good and I need to catch up.’

‘No way Mei 2, all we did was watch anime this weekend. We need to go and exercise.’

Ok, ok, settle down. Why don’t we decide this with a game of rock, paper, and scissors? The winner gets to choose what we do when we get home today.

‘Ok.’

‘Can’t we decide this with a different game. Both of you have better luck than me so I'll lose in the end. Why don’t we decide this with a physical game like who can jump the highest.’

‘What, are you scared Mei 3.’

‘Who says I’m scared. You guys are just cheaters with your luck.’

Ok then, we’ll decide this with another game when we get back home. Let’s just get in the bus for now. Hmm, that guy in the gray sweater is here again. Maybe it’s destiny that we’re always on the same bus. I should see where he lives.

‘That’s too much work Mei 1, let’s just go home.’

‘I agree with Mei 2, let’s just go home. Gray sweater isn’t even that handsome. I’m more interested in that guy over there. Look at those calves of his. Ohoho, they look delicious.’

‘Ewww, stop it Mei 1, Mei 3. Both of you are perverts.’

What do you mean gray sweater isn’t handsome, Mei 3? Look at his face, it’s so normal. Not handsome like a model, not ugly like a couch potato. It’s so beautiful!!! And why is he wearing a sweater when its summer? The mystery behind that makes me wet. Is it tattoos, is it scars, I want to know so bad. Ufufufu, I know what I’m going to do tonight.

‘Noooo, I don’t want to do that tonight. I’m going to miss my anime.’

‘I don’t see how you can masturbate to a guy like that. I’d rather masturbate to calves guy over there. Look at those calves. You can tell that he has put in the hard work and effort into obtaining that kind of physique. Now that is something I can masturbate too.’

You wanna fight, Bitch!!! I can’t have you disrespecting gray sweater guy like that.

‘Come at me then. Come tonight and we’ll duke it out. I’ll pummel you.’

‘Why are you guys like this? Mei 1 is usually the smart one, so why do you become so dumb when it comes to gray sweater guy. Ugh, can’t this bus go any faster? I just want to go home.’

“Since the world’s going to end today, why don’t I go out with a bang. Hey girlie, why don’t me and you have some fun right now? Even at this age, I can still pleasure a woman. Look, my package down there won’t disappoint you.”

‘Hey Mei 1, Mei 3, is that old guy talking to us. What should we do? I don’t want to get involved.’

‘Tch, Mei 1 just kick the old guy in the balls.’

Wait a minute, let’s see what happens first. Let’s see if your calves guy or my beautiful gray sweater guy helps us first. This will decide who we masturbate to tonight.

‘Why are you guys still fighting over who we masturbate to? Just deal with the situation Mei 1.’

‘You're on Mei 1. If calves guy decides to help us first, then I get to take over the body and masturbate to him.’

Ok. Hmm, no one’s coming to help us, are they? Welp, I kind of expected this situation though. No one wants to bother themselves with this situation and they hope that someone else will deal with it.

‘Tch, guess we both lost. Let me take over and deal with this fucking creep.’

Aaaahhh!! Gray sweater guy is great. He isn’t even looking at me, he decided to ignore us right away! This is why I love him so much!!! I wonder what he would think if he found out how horny I am for him right now. Would he look at me in disgust or will he indulge in me!

‘Just stop it Mei 1, let Mei 3 deal with the situation.’

Oops, sorry for indulging myself in my imagination. Go ahead Mei 3.

‘Alright, here I go. Oh, wait. Calves guy is getting up. HAHAHAHA! It’s my win Mei 1.’

“Hey old man, stop that. Can’t you see you’re bothering her.”

‘Look, look, look, calves guy is stopping the creep. I win. Damn, looking closer, his entire body is well trained. Oooo, I am going to have some fun tonight.’

Tch, you don’t even understand how amazing gray sweater guy is. Rather than be hesitant like everyone else, including calves guy, he immediately decided to ignore us. Do you know how much confidence and cold-heartedness it takes to ignore the situation immediately? In that split second he saw the situation, he decided not to do anything.

‘Oh, is this the sound of a sore loser I hear. Go ahead and whine all you want, I won this bet.’

“Shit, hey you in the gray sweater. Help me restrain this old man, I think he’s on drugs or something.”

Oh my god, oh my god!!! Kyaaaaa!!! Gray sweater is coming towards us. Mei 3 take a good sniff of him. I want to smell his entirety and burn it into our nostrils. My heart is throbbing, is this love?

‘No, I’m in control of the body right now. And has anyone ever told you that you’re kind of creepy Mei 1.’

I don’t care! Sniff him right now!!!

‘Um, don’t you guys think this situation is kind of weird. How is that old man able to resist both of them.’

“Someone else come help us restrain this old man.”

‘Shit, everyone else on this bus is a fucking coward.’

“I-I’ll help.”

‘Fuck, they were right. Why is this old man so strong.’

‘This is wrong. Something is really wrong with this situation. It’s like those anime where the old man is going to turn into a monster or something. Then the bus is going to crash and when we wake up, the world is going to be in chaos.’

Mei 3, sorry for being so excited earlier. I already had a good sniff of gray sweater guy so let me tell you what we have to do. I agree with Mei 2, this situation is clearly weird. If you find the chance, take a look around your surroundings.

‘Ok.’

‘Wait, what was that? In front of the bus.’

Is that a person?

‘Fuck, why is this creep so strong.’

‘The old man is transforming. Its skin is pitch black and it has horns. A demon and that person in front of the bus was an angel. Mei 3, find a place to hide, we’re going to get caught in the crossfire between an angel and a demon.’

Mei 3, find a place to hide, the bus driver has lost control of the bus. Copy gray sweater guy and hold on tightly on a seat. No matter, do not let go.

‘Alright, got it.’

25