Chapter 52: Deal with a Demon
222 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No, I object. We shouldn’t join FUUI.

‘Why? We have the power to save people so we should save them.”

What if you die along the way? Joining FUUI is the same as risking your life over and over again to protect people you don’t even know.

‘We have the power to save people, Mei 1. We aren’t weak children anymore! I want to save people, I want to help others, and if I can do it then I want to do it. All I have to do is survive, right!?’

Life isn’t that easy! There are countless problems that you can never account for. What if one day you suddenly die? What good would that do!

‘I’m sure Mei 2 would agree with me.’

Wait, don’t leave! Our conversation is not over, Mei 3!

(She leaves and hides within her room in the White Room. That’s her side of the White Room so I can’t break in. That girl is too kind for her own good. What good does it do to save people you don’t even know?)

Please wake up soon, Mei 2.

(I brush my hand through Mei 2’s hair but she doesn’t show any signs of movement. Ever since she used that sun magic of hers, she’s been in a deep sleep. I can tell she’s still alive but something was going on with her body. This white light keeps circling her entire body but it didn’t seem dangerous. If she doesn’t wake up by tomorrow then I’ll go ask Fifi or Jude for help.)

(It was already night time so I was going to go to sleep but I suddenly feel a force pulling at my body. My physical body was already asleep and this force was pulling at my spiritual body. It felt disorientating as a white light began to envelop my body.)

“Mako, open your eyes. It’s just me.”

(I opened my eyes and I wasn’t in the White Room anymore. All around me were flowers, plants, and trees, I was in some sort of fantasy-like forest. The sky was blue and clear with a sun shining in the sky. Everything was very beautiful but it feels similar to the White Room, it didn’t seem real. Sitting in front of me on a flower was Fifi and it was her voice calling out to me.)

“Where am I?”

“I thought you would be more surprised but I guess not.”

“Haha, I’m still pretty tired.”

(Fifi must have thought I was Mei 2 and I’m sure she would have been excited to see this place.)

“So why did you bring me here, Fifi?”

“I wanted to talk to you about Jude but first, let me ask you some questions.”

(Jude? Is she finally taking action to separate me from Jude? I know she likes him just as much as I do so is she getting rid of the competition?)

“Ok, go ahead.”

“My first question is, are you a virgin?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

(Why is she asking this? I guess I’ll play along until I’ve figured out her motives. If worse comes to worst I’ll kill her and keep Jude all to myself, but I hope that doesn’t happen. Jude is quite attached to her and he’ll be heartbroken if she dies.)

“Second question, do you love Jude?”

“Yes.”

(Her questions so far have been very simple but I think I know where this is going.)

“Third question, if you were to choose between saving humanity or saving Jude, who would you choose?”

(Her third question was quite weird but my answer was already clear.)

“Jude.”

“Good, I can tell you’re not lying, Mako. Thank you for answering truthfully. I only have two questions left. Fourth question, are you willing to give your life to Jude?”

“Yes.”

(All of these questions have been about Jude. Is she testing my love for him because no one can love him as much as I do.)

“Last question, will you become Jude’s companion?”

“My answer is yes but can you clarify that question. Are you talking about me being with Jude on his journey as a friend or do you mean as a lover?”

“Either one, it’s up to your discretion.”

(I see, she’s serious. She doesn’t mind if I become his lover but why is she giving this position up to me. Her feelings for Jude shouldn’t be this weak, would she really give up being Jude’s number 1?)

“I have a question.”

“Go ahead.”

“Why don’t you become Jude’s companion? I know you love him so why are you asking me to become his companion?”

“I can’t tell you the reason, I just can’t.”

(Her fists were clenched tightly onto her dress. I could see that she was hiding something and struggling to give me the position of Jude’s companion to me. I’ll gladly take this position but I have to talk things through with Mei 2 and Mei 3. Neither of them would accept it if I just became Jude’s lover out of nowhere.)

“Fine, I won’t pester you for the reason but you better not regret it. It’s up to Jude whether I become his companion so when he chooses me, you better remember you gave him to me. I’ll do whatever it takes to make him fall for me.”

“It’s fine, it’ll be Jude’s decision.”

(Bullshit it’s fine! Is your love for Jude this weak! I thought your love for him was stronger but I guess I was wrong. Her serene attitude was making me irritated, how could she simply accept the one she loves being taken away from her?)

“So why have you been asking me these questions?”

“It’s for Jude’s sake. He’s on the verge of becoming a monster.”

“What do you mean? Is he infected with something?”

“No, it’s his blood.”

“Doesn’t he have the blood of a hero?”

“Yes and no. The blood flowing in his body is known as the blood of a hero but that isn’t the only thing it’s known as. The blood of the cursed one, the blood of the chosen one, the blood of unholiness, the blood of the devil, the blood of the blessed, and many more names just like that. I’ve been trying to raise Jude as a hero but right now he’s unstable. At any moment he could easily turn into a berserker who mindlessly kills.”

(I see, there’s more to Jude’s blood than meets the eye. It’s not as easy to control. I wouldn’t want him to become a person who knows only about killing.)

“You saw it yesterday when Jude almost killed that guy. If he was successful, I don’t know if I would have been able to bring him back to reality. I don’t have that kind of position in his heart.”

“So you want me to become his companion to control his feelings.”

“Yes, I want you to ground Jude down into reality as his companion. Whenever he’s going to go berserk, I want him to remember that there are things that he has to protect. I want you to become that irreplaceable thing that will keep him calm. I won’t ask you to give your body to him but please become his emotional support. In these past few weeks I’ve been with him, I can tell that he desperately needs love.”

(Fifi got on her knees and bowed to me. She was desperately asking me for my help but she was doing all of it for Jude. Her love for him was this strong which made me angrier by the minute, her words are contradicting her true feelings about Jude. She is trying to create a distance between her and Jude even though she loves him.)

“Let me tell you right now, Fifi. I love Jude and I plan to bear his children one day so don’t you regret it!”

“I’m fine with that. As long as you can protect Jude then I don’t mind you bearing his children.”

(Tch, this girl wasn’t fazed at all. I thought she would have complained but she didn’t mind my threat at all. Even though I do want to bear Jude’s children, I can’t until Mei 2 and Mei 3 approve of him.)

“Good, then our deal is done. I’m going back to sleep!”

“Wait, I’m not done yet.”

“What else do you want to talk about?”

“I just wanted to ask if you were fine. That magic you used earlier today was quite strong so I was wondering if you’re ok. Even if you have special mana, it’s still dangerous if you overuse it.”

“I feel fine but what could have happened?”

“Considering how special your mana is, you would probably be asleep for a few weeks but it seems like you’re body is more special than I thought. You were able to recover in just a single hour.”

(Mei 2 is safe but I guess it’ll just take time for her to recover. Fifi was observing my body and I had a feeling she was getting suspicious about my condition.)

“Even though my body feels fine, I don’t think I can use magic anytime soon. I can feel my mana recovering at a very slow pace.”

“I see, that might be a side effect.”

(It seems like I was able to convince her about our current condition and I’m glad that Mei 2 is going to be fine. Fifi is thinking to herself and I wanted to ask her many questions about her but I feel like she wouldn’t truthfully answer me. I don’t fully trust her but I do know that her love for Jude is genuine.)

|......|

‘You bastards, I’ll kill all of you!!!’

Chad screams out into the darkness but no one could hear him. He was in the recesses of the mansion inside a random closet. His breathing was rough and his body in pain, it was a miracle at how he even survived this long. The only thing keeping him alive was his rage at Jude and the people who betrayed him.

Just a few hours ago he was the ruler of his own little kingdom but now he was just a peasant who was left to die. After Jude and his group had left, people from his faction were genuinely trying to save him. They gave him painkillers and those who had medical skills tried to save him.

He had gone in and out of consciousness so he didn’t know what happened but an hour passed and he was awoken by the pain. The painkillers had worn off and he tried to speak to those by his sides but his voice wouldn’t come out. His throat had been too severely injured by Jude so all he could do was listen to these people talk.

“Hey, why are we even wasting resources on Chad?”

“Don’t you dare talk! It was your side that caused him to have these injuries.”

“We’re in the same boat as you guys now. Lisa and they have already abandoned us so we don’t have a leader anymore and your leader is on his deathbed.”

“You bas-”

“Wait, hear me out. Why don’t we become the new leaders? We’ll just say Chad died and take over his kingdom.”

‘These bastards are trying to take over what I built! How dare you!’

Chad could only complain to himself as even those from his faction began to conspire with those from Lisa’s faction. The little amount of loyalty he built in his faction was thrown out the window the moment they heard they could take over his kingdom.

“Alright, I’ll go and announce that Chad has died at the stairs while you dump his body in a room at the back of the mansion.”

“Ok, don’t forget, I get to fuck the girls from the Lisa faction first.”

“Go ahead.”

Chad’s body was wrapped in a blanket and the pain shot through his body as he was being moved. From a distance, he could hear people talking and exclaiming in shock but it died down as time passed. He tried to break free from the blanket but every movement he made was painful. Eventually, he was thrown inside of a closet and all he could see was pitch darkness.

More time passed and Chad could feel his life fading away but he held on. Rage burned from the very depths of his heart. He was a king, someone who was going to rule in this zombie apocalypse but it was all because of Jude that he fell from grace. Revenge was the only thing on his mind as he was dying.

“Hey kid, do you want to live?”

Chad looked around the pitch-black room but he eventually caught a glimpse of an old man. The old man looked to be about 80 years old or so but the most eye-catching thing was the burn mark around his neck. He didn’t know where this old man came from but his words were enticing, if this old man could save him then he would have a chance of getting his revenge.

It was a slim hope of survival but he was going to take the chance. Even if this was the devil himself, Chad was ready to make the deal.

“Y-yes.”

“Good choice. From now on until the day your body drops dead, we will be connected in body and soul. All you have to do is provide me the strongest emotions within you humans: anger, fear, and hatred. Feed them to me and in return, I shall give you strength. What you use this power for does not matter to me. Kill, pillage, or rape, I don’t care as long as I’m fed.”

‘Hahahaha!!! I truly am blessed by the Gods, wait, the Devil. Even if the Gods have abandoned me, the devil himself is blessing me with his powers. I truly am the chosen one!’

Chad rejoiced to himself but he didn’t know that the demon could read his mind. In his eyes, Chad was a being worth less than an ant. The only reason he would depend on this human was because he needed to recover from his injuries. Although they weren’t life-threatening, these injuries from that angel’s whip had sealed away some of his power. It would take time for him to dispel this curse on his body so he needed to hide.

Luckily for him, he had escaped from the angel’s whip and found a perfect host. This human in front of him was seething with negative energy. He could tell that this human was corrupt to the very core. Even without lifting a hand this human will continue to create more and more negative energy without his help. He was the complete opposite of that human he tried to control on the wall.

“Our contract is done, from now on, your life is mine.”

Suddenly Chad screamed in pain as he felt something invading his body. His skin tore open, every single orifice of his body began bleeding. Underneath his skin, his bones were jutting out of his body like they were trying to escape. Little by little, every single muscle and bone in his body was being replaced. By the end of the process, he could only desperately gasp for air. This was the most painful thing he had ever gone through.

“I-I can talk. My arm and leg are healed. Even the bones have been repaired!”

Chad stretched his arms and legs, and couldn’t contain the joy overflowing within him. The injury on his arm and leg was irreparable but now they were working perfectly. In fact, he could feel a surge of energy flowing through his body. Chad thanked the old man who had disappeared but little did he know that the old man was inside of him. That demon hadn’t healed him at all, it had replaced every single bit of Chad’s body. This couldn’t even be said to be Chad’s body anymore, his face and body structure was completely different.

“W-what was that sound?”

“Don’t worry about it? Let’s continue where we left off.”

Looking through the cracks of the closet door, there was a half-naked couple about to have sex. The girl’s head began to bob up and down as the man’s face was filled with ecstasy. Her technique was quite advanced and one would be able to tell that this wasn't her first time giving a blowjob.

A fire lit up inside of Chad’s as he watched them. An overwhelming amount of lust was taking over his body. Even though he was quite a horn dog, this time it felt like he would die if he wasn’t able to release his lust. He couldn’t hold himself back anymore as he opened the closet door.

“W-who the fuck are you! Get out of here!”

“Kyaaa!!”

Chad had lost all sense of reasoning as he pounced on the girl. One hand grabbed her breast as the other tore off her pants. She screamed and struggled but that made him more excited. This feeling of dominance was something he loved. The bulge in his pants grew like it was trying to rip through the fabric.

“Get the fuck off of her!!”

The man tried to tackle Chad off but a black tentacle appeared from the ground and wrapped around him. Chad was decently surprised but a voice inside of him told him how to use it. The smile on Chad’s grew even larger as he learned of his new power.

“N-no! Stop, that won’t fit inside of me!!”

Bursting through his pants, an unholy object was pushing through the girl’s vagina. It was pitch black and didn’t resemble anything human at all. Chad forced himself in without a care for the girl. All he wanted was to pleasure himself.

“YOU BASTARD! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!”

The man was screaming and the girl was screaming but the pleasure was filling throughout Chad’s entire body. He was in bliss and there was only one pleasure that would send him over the top.

“I’m cumming!”

“N-nooo!”

The girl screamed in shock as her belly was inflating. So much semen was filling her body that all three of them could hear it gushing inside of her. Chad pulled out of the girl but he hadn’t calmed down at all, it was still rock hard. Black goo spilled out of the girl and Chad looked at her in disgust.

“I’m tired of your pussy. It’s way too loose.”

Now that he was bored with her, he turned his attention towards the man. He was enraged but Chad wasn’t afraid, he had infinite power at his disposal, no one can stop him now. Chad had more of his tentacles prop the man up before ripping the man’s pants away. His anus was defenseless.

“No, don’t! GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!”

Never in his life had Chad ever had homosexual tendencies but this time he wanted to try something new. It was tight and felt different from a vagina but Chad found himself liking it. The man’s screams of pain gave him even more pleasure as he climaxed. Once again he released a ridiculous amount of semen, there was so much that the man began puking out the black goo.

“I’m bored with you two.”

Two black tentacles pierced through both the man and the woman’s head. Chad had mercilessly killed them without any remorse. He had disposed of them like they were old toys that he was bored playing with.

Without giving it a second thought, Chad walked out of the room with a grin on his face. The screams of his first two victims had attracted the attention of everyone else in the mansion. Their footsteps grew louder and Chad began to feel more joy. He couldn’t wait to ravage everyone within the mansion.

……

“Damn, look at that. My body is the epitome of the human physique.”

Chad flexed his muscles as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was checking out his new body and he was amazed at it. He already thought that his previous body was perfect but now he knew that he was wrong. It was to plain in comparison to how he looked now.

Previously he had blond hair and he was somewhat fit but now, his hair was a dark red and his muscles were in peak shape. There was a somewhat weird tattoo on his chest that looked like a face but he didn’t mind it since gave him character.

“Ah, what a fun day. I’ve gotten revenge on those who betrayed me and now it’s time to go after Jude.”

He walked through the hallways leisurely but the scene around him was horrible. There were dead bodies all over the ground and every single one of them was covered in black goo. Whether they were man, woman, young, or old, all of them were covered in Chad’s black semen. Only a few people in the entire mansion was able to escape from Chad.

The demon inside of Chad knew he had picked the perfect host to reside in. In just a single day, he was already 10% done unsealing the curse on his body. If he stays with Chad then it wouldn’t be long until he regains his powers.

3