Prologue
292 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth, year 2018, Greece.

Alexandre Thunder was a handsome and strong man. With his Olympic athlete body, blond hair, green eyes, and a great chivalry and sense of justice, he was the model of what would be a knight of medieval times, with the flexibility of modern times, which made him seductively charming for women around, and intimidated men.

Alexandre Thunder was a natural sprinter, winner of several Olympics in the name of Greece, the birthplace of sports, bringing many gold medals in honor of the country.

Alexander was born an orphan when he was abandoned in an old temple that still maintained the pagan traditions of worshiping the Olympian gods, even though the current century is dominated by Christian doctrine.

Alexander grew up reading about Greek mythology, the gods, and their many acts, contempt for humanity in tales, and extraordinary powers. Alexander deepened his taste for Greek mythology when watching the anime knights of the zodiac, and was amazed by the wonderful and dangerous world of gods and mythological creatures.

His favorite character was the golden lion knight Aiolia, as he felt great familiarity between the character and himself.

 

Another franchise that he sometimes glanced at was the DC world through the Flash series, and the anime of the legend of legendary heroes, with the protagonist being Ryner Lute, user of the divine eyes Alpha Estigma, able to analyze, copy, and erase all the magic, since your Alpha stigma has been mutated thanks to the existence of the dark hero within you, who makes you return to rationality after losing control of your emotions, without dying when you close your eyes.

Alexander, having no parents to teach him and mold his views on life and morality, built his personality and moral compass, based on the doctrine of the knights of Athena, of always defending morals and justice, in a world corrupted by the evil of humans.

Based on this, Alexander learned to fight the ancient Greek gladiator style, where the body itself is the most powerful weapon, and gained mastery in various weapons, becoming a powerful martial artist, in addition to being an Olympic athlete.

Having had no money since the time he remembers, Alexandre always sought to participate in academic competitions at the school, which guaranteed him the funding of several scholarships, and managed to rise to the point that he reached the age of majority and was recruited by the national athletics team. of Greece.

Measuring 1.85m in height, with a muscular and broad body, balanced on the edge of a martial artist, and an expert in agility, in his first Olympics, he broke the world record for the fastest man in the world, and has since maintained his crown.

 

Alexandre had a glorious athlete's life, and since childhood, his way of life based on the codes of the knights of Athena has never been changed. He even became a pagan, and worshiped the very goddess of Wisdom and war, Athena.

But as they say, the righteous and pure in heart are the first to be targeted. While returning home after the last trip to Japan with the end of the Olympics, the plane on which he flew home was hijacked by terrorists, and exploded, ending his young 20-year life.

In a distant multiverse, known as the DC multiverse, at the top of Mount Olympus in Greece, 12 gigantic-sized gods sat on thrones that represented their immortal and divine sovereignty.

In the center, the lord of the heavens, and god of thunder, Zeus the king of the gods, had his eyes closed, while his mind traveled the cosmos exploring the countless worlds spreading his influence to the ignorant mortals, whom he hated so much, but needed them for. to be worshiped, since in the universe and world in which they resided, everyone lost their faith, and transformed the gods into non-existent mythological beings.

 

On her left side, after the throne of Poseidon, a beautiful woman with beautiful straight brown hair, cold and intelligent blue eye, dressed in a beautiful silver armor that looked divine, her eyes were closed, watching her various human champions, whom she blessed for protect the mortal world.
That goddess was Athena.

While Athena mediated between several worlds, guiding her champions to victory, she felt the prayer of a faithful one from far away. Athena was curious about this believer from far away, outside the current multiverse. He sent an astral projection, and after the difficult journey between time and space, he managed to get to where the wave of faith came from.

A parallel land without power or magic, where humans ruled. Athena followed the faith to one of the temples on her behalf in Greece, and found a blond young man with green eyes, who carried a great sense of justice, and was a powerful warrior who worshiped her.

Athena read his mind, and found out why he idolized it. Thanks to the anime's memories where a version of her had built a sanctuary with knights who protected the land, Athena thought it a good idea to implement this in her current world, where her body rested.

But first Athena had to develop this form of energy called Cosmo, which used the principles of Bigbang, and the upper senses, and created the 88 armor, and linked it to the power of the stars and their constellations.

While accompanying her believer who interested her, her divine body on Earth DC was excited and planned perfectly how to create this new system of cosmic energy, without depending on the magic that always asks for more than it gives in return.

The armor was created based on Orihalco, Mithril, and stardust taken from each guardian constellation of the armor. With the help of Hephaestus the blacksmith god, all 88 armor was born and came to life.

Athena has now entered her most difficult part of creating the knight system, implementing the technique of destroying atoms, where knights can create miracles about humans.

Athena concentrated for several months, and using her divine wisdom, she managed to create within herself a new universe that shone and was tiny, but brought the air of life.

With the most difficult part ever accomplished, Athena quickly awoke the cosmos, and elevated it to the maximum by burning the atoms, until she generated a mini bigbang within herself, managing to achieve what in the anime was considered the 7th sense, and this made her skills already superior , increase even more.

 By understanding and accumulating her cosmos, Athena entered a false state of death, losing all senses, and thus she was able to feel the cosmos of life around her, superbly increasing her physical, psychic prowess and Elemental control, to the point of rivaling her Magic.

 

In the end, Athena burned her cosmos even more, successfully managing to fuse her cosmos, with her divine domain of wisdom and war, reaching the state of supreme virtue, considered the level of the gods, making her feel her power to reach, control, manipulate, destroy and create anything in the universe. The ancient entities in infinite space felt the divine power traveling through the stars, but they did not know its origin.

When she finally dominated the cosmos completely, Athena chose a location hidden in a special barrier in the ruins of Greece, and built a sanctuary with 12 houses, a temple for the pope, and her temple with a large statue of herself.

When she finished connecting the armor to the constellations, Athena could feel their joy at being born, and their purposes. Athena included in the wisdom of the stars and armor, all the deadly techniques that her knights would need.

In the next year, Athena chose 88 human souls to be her first knights of Athena, and so her souls would forever be her warriors with each reincarnation, until the day when her immortal existence disappeared.

And the first one she would choose would be her first believer who helped her become more powerful. Athena concentrated her mind on her projection on her warrior Alexander, and sadly saw her death in the plane's explosion. Athena could not save him, as he had no power in that world.

Athena watched his soul begin to move towards the wheel of transmigration, and using his new power, managed to open a breach in the barrier that surrounded the world, and quickly took Alexander's soul, and protecting it in his chest, quickly released the barrier and returned to his body, looking at the golden light orb of Alexander's soul in his hand.

Athena soon marked him as her knight, and made him chosen by the same constellation as his favorite knight. Lion.
In this dangerous world that was DC, Athena could not interfere directly, but thanks to the sanctuary where her champions could grow under her tutelage, she would let her influence spread again in the modern world.

Athena sent Alexander's soul to a mortal woman after observing the act of copulation, and taking advantage of the mortal man's DNA flooding the woman, fused Alexander's soul to the sperm and helped him reach the egg first, fertilizing and closing it its membrane, preparing for the division and creation of a new life.

And with her work done, Athena sent a divine message to the man chosen by her to be the master of the sanctuary, that the birth of all knights was ready, and that he must prepare himself to guide everyone, and rested on his throne.

8