Chapter 1 – The birth of the golden saint.
312 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexandre On:

I knew I had died in the plane's explosion, but why hadn't I yet become a ghost going to the underworld for Hades to judge my soul?

On the contrary, I could still feel my body. Kind of still, but I could feel it. And everything around me was a pleasant warmth that made me very sleepy.

I can only assume that I was reborn and am now just a baby in my new mother's womb. I just hope I can have a family in this new life. I don't want to go on alone again.

I wasted my time between sleeping, and waking up trying to move uncomfortably. Every time I moved, I heard a soft voice that spoke to me, and I felt my body being touched tenderly outside.

I was strangely calm and comfortable with that touch. I can assume that the months of my pregnancy passed quickly, because little by little I felt my head go down, in a position that I guessed was close to being born.

During the time I was not sleeping, I just meditated and prayed to Athena as usual. And strangely, unlike my past life when I didn't get any answer, in that life every time I prayed in her name, I felt a pleasant warmth as if the hand of the goddess herself caressed my head, and I felt a thread of strange energy enter the my body, and I noticed that my body was a little stronger and less fragile.

 

Soon the day of my birth came, for I felt the walls around me shake and push me down. I did my best to put my arms and legs together in a united position to help when I left.

Soon I felt a cold breeze, with hands that gently pulled me on the head, before they took my body and took me from my mother.

I felt a sharp pain when I felt my umbilical cord being cut, and I started to scream, but all that came out was a loud, loud cry.

I had no way of knowing, but the moment I appeared in the world, in the skies the lion constellation shone brightly for a few seconds before returning to normal, and in the sanctuary in Greece, the gold lion armor flashed brightly in the master's room , who just looked and knew that the last gold knight had appeared in the world.

I felt myself being carried and cleaned, and soon I was in warm arms that made me open my eyes, and I saw a beautiful and stunning woman. Blond hair that seemed to catch the sun's rays, beautiful blue eyes like the vastness of the sky.

 Her small face, and the smile full of happiness made me laugh, and I made the greatest effort to touch her face where she kissed my hand and hugged me. I heard her speak, and I understood what she was saying, because she spoke in Greek.

- My dear son, Mom is very happy to see you finally. You are beautiful, you look like an angel. Her name will be Aiolia Walker. You have the green eyes of your dear father. Daddy will be coming soon ok? [I heard my new mom speak, and just smiled. I was happy to finally have a mom and dad, and even happier to have the name of my favorite character.].

Less than 4 minutes later, a knock on the hospital room door, and an imposing and very strong and muscular man comes in with an anxious and happy face when he sees us.

The man was very handsome and manly, measuring about 2 m in height, broad, muscular, which was hidden in the white dress shirt that was tight outlining the sculptural body, half covered by the luxurious black suit.

His hair was black as a raven's feathers, and his eyes as green as emeralds. He must have looked cold and dangerous, but now he looked like a happy fool to see me and his mother.

- Honey, how are you and our son? Forgive me for not being able to arrive earlier dear. [The man spoke upset as he carefully sat on the bed next to his wife and beautiful son who looked like an angel who had his eyes, and looked at him curiously and smiled when I looked at him.]

- Don't worry dear, I understand. Now take your son and introduce yourself. From his look, I see that he is very smart. His name I chose to be Aiolia Walker. Take your dear son. [Mrs. Walker handed his curious baby over to his father, and saw with a smile his huge husband clumsily grab his son in massive arms for fear of breaking a glass.]

- My boy, I'm your father Alex Walker. I promise that I will always protect you and your mother, with my life. I love you very much, son. Be welcome. [Alex told his son and his wife with some happy tears streaming down his face when he saw his son laughing to himself. He saw the son try to lift the tiny little hand he took carefully, and it looked almost too small in his big hand and brought to his face when the son laughed contentedly. Alex felt his heart fill with love once again in his hard life, with the first when he fell in love with the woman of his life, and now his love for his son has softened his heart again.]

 

I was very happy with my father's promise, and it finally seems like I spent a lot of energy because I yawned and got drowsy and fell asleep in my father's firm and safe arms.

Alexandre off.

7