Chapter 2 – Different world.
292 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aiolia On:
Since the day I was born, 4 years have passed and I grew up in a beautiful little boy, protected by his mother, because because of my angelic beauty, as the mother says, several people try to hug me and squeeze me, and this awakens a lioness in mother who turns from the sweet woman who puts me to sleep every night, into a frightening cold and deadly woman ready to kill anyone who comes near me.

I found out that my family is kind of amazing. The Walker family is a rich and powerful family, at the level that can rival the Luthor, Queen and Wayne families.

Ah, why do I talk about these fictional families? Well, I was reborn in the DC world, and when I saw the reports on TV, with Lex Luthor giving a speech by the Luthor Corp companies, I was in for a big shock. This world that I never dreamed of living, was now my reality.

It was preferable to be reborn on Marvel, but as it is, there is no use complaining. Since it is the DC world, this time I am sure that the goddess Athena really exists, and maybe it was she who brought me here, and took care of me in her mother's womb, when I felt a sensation of being stroked on the head by an energy that made my body stronger.

An even more curious fact about the mother was that my sweet and beloved mother was a deadly killer in the league of killers. While bathing me, the mother told me several times how she ended up leaving the life of a murderer and married my father. She once accepted the mission to assassinate Alex Walker, as an enemy of her father had posted the extermination mission.

The first time she came to carry out the mission, she was defeated by her father who is a great martial master, and instead of handing her over to the police, my father fell in love with her and confessed right away.
Mom always blushed when she told how shocked she was when she saw her target looking at her with such a passionate look that she had never felt in her life.

I heard my mother report that she ran away the first time, but soon she always came back to see him on the sly, until one day she saw him being shot, and after killing and torturing the killer in the most horrendous ways that they would be able to do. ghosts cry, she took care of him, and when he recovered, they had their first night together, making her give up being a murderer, and become a newly married young wife.

And after many hot honeymoon nights, I was soon conceived, and so my little family grew up with me.

 

I just smiled at that. I no longer pretended to be stupid, because Mom soon realized that I was smarter than I showed. As expected of a former assassin. It was still sharp, even without killing anyone for so many years.

I asked her to train me in martial arts, and at first she vehemently refused, because she was afraid of hurting her little angel. But I managed to say, even though some words were missing, that I wanted to have the necessary power to protect her and her father.

In my past life, I had no one I wanted to protect, but in that life I finally got a family, and with a complicated past. I wouldn't let anyone take them from me.
After a lot of asking with puppy eyes, she finally gave in, but started only by lightly training my body first before teaching me murder techniques.

So, a year passed and I turned 5. The training got stronger, because I realized that my body always adapted whenever I got stronger, without risk of getting hurt as it normally should be.

I finally found out where on the map I was. Central city, the city of Flash Barry Allen, with his habit of playing with the timelines.

Now I would have to wait for the reactor to explode to see if I gain any meta-human power. And that day came soon.

It was night, when a noise that shook the city floor arrived, and a burst of energy from the explosion swept everything along the way. I did not expect this, and unintentionally lost my balance and fell to the ground, and my hand touched the plug that shocked me the moment I felt the explosion reach me, and I felt a terrible pain that made me scream and pass out.

Aiolia off.

6