Chapter 3 – Changes
298 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aiolia On:

When I woke up, I felt pain and paralysis all over my body from the electrical discharge caused by the explosion of the reactor in the STAR labs.

The moment I was evaluating myself, I felt a great power within me starting to grow and wanting to explode. I calmed down, and trying to meditate, I entered the Zen state as the mother taught me, and soon I saw inside.

Within the center of my body, a universe burned in brilliant golden light with golden electrical discharges that emanated a dangerous, familiar feeling.

I tried to make this universe shine even more, and I saw it start to expand. It got to the point where if I pushed more, it would explode. It was then that I was sure. That was the power of the knights' cosmos.

The cosmos energy is basically the power of the human aura, following the law of the knights of the destruction of atoms to generate infinite power, as long as it kept the cosmos always burning and making it explode in a mini big bang.

I opened my eyes, and saw my golden cosmos aura around me, which means it was the cosmos of a golden knight. So, had Athena managed to replicate my favorite anime in this crazy and chaotic world?

 

This means that I can be considered one of the knights of Athena, and if I can guess what I am thinking, I will be the knight of my favorite constellation, and also my own constellation, as my sign is also Leo.

As I thought about it, I saw my mom and dad come into my room with terrible dark circles and puffy eyes from crying, and I felt my chest tighten. I don't like to see them suffer. After living entirely alone for a lifetime, I must protect them, love them and always do whatever is necessary to keep them safe.

I quickly called them who came around me, and I felt endless joy when I felt embraced by both of them, and I started to cry involuntarily, with my parents calming me down.

- Are you well dear? Mom was so worried when I got to her room after the light burst, and I saw him passed out on the floor. What happened? [Mrs. Walker asked softly while hiding the fear and terror he felt when he saw his little angel with no signs of the joy and cleverness he always looked at with admiration and love in his eyes, to see his tiny little body with no reaction on the floor.]

- Mom, dad, I think I have to tell you something. This explosion of light was not just light. There's something strange about that. Before the explosion hit our house, I was about to turn on the lamp, and by the time my hand came close to the outlet, a big electric shock hit me with the explosion of light that knocked me over. And when I woke up now, I felt a strange power inside me that made me able to do that. Look. [I said burning my cosmos, and my fist started to glow golden, until it started emitting electrical sparks, until I opened my hand and held a small beam that crackled and roared.]

 

My parents looked incredulous at the fact that the lightning was controlled by me, but they accepted it and started to think of ways to turn it into my power to protect me.

Months passed, and my mother built several trainings for me to master the lightning power more and more. I was in my backyard trying to form a lightning ball, when I felt someone looking at me, and when I turned around I saw a man wearing a red leather outfit, with a golden lightning bolt symbol on his chest. It was the Flash.

- You are Flash, aren't you? [I asked with a smile. After all, before I always watched the series about this hero on TV, and now he was in front of me in the flesh. I realized then, that my life was real. I sighed internally when I realized that I was treating everything lightly, as if I was still dreaming.]

- Yes I am. And I'm here to meet the new Metahuman that appears on my radar constantly. You seem to have strong power. [Flash said curiously as he assessed the little boy and the lightning ball in his hands.]

- Do you want to come to my base and train with me so that maybe I can help you master this power? [Flash asked interested in how this kid's power works.]

- I would love to, but it won't work. Mom would kill me if I was trained by someone unknown. Even though you're a hero, Flash. But can I ask for your autograph? So, when you get more famous, I can have a memory. [I asked with a smile, which was returned by him who signed me a paper, and saying goodbye, he disappeared like a ... Flash.]

I sighed when he left. I couldn't say that I didn't want to go with him and be part of the team, but I knew more. Since I woke up my cosmos, a knight would certainly come and get me. I didn't know who it was, but I'm sure someone will come. Athena will make it happen. Now that I think about it, I have little time with my family.

In the coming months, I train with my parents, and I have made a lot of fun family memories. We went to have fun at the cinema, amusement park, traveled abroad as a tourist, and took a lot of pictures. Enough to fill a large family album, which looked more like a grimoire for its beauty and hardness.

 

And finally, the day I expected, and was reluctant to arrive, happened. We were sitting in the living room on the sofa, with me dozing on my father's lap, and the mother lying on his shoulder beside me watching TV, when I soon felt a familiar presence. It was the presence of a cosmos. At the same time I stood up and looked at the front door and unwittingly released my golden cosmos.

My mother, as an ex-killer quickly noticed my alertness, and followed my gaze, and then pulling out a gun and a dagger from God knows where, she was already in the cold mode of a killer. My father also took from God knows where, two deadly-looking black metal gauntlets.

I sighed, and went to the front door. My mom tried to stop me, but I just shook my head at her and opened the door. And behold, in front of me, a boy of at least 13 years old appeared.

 He was tall and heavily muscled like a warrior. Tousled brown hair, calm, welcoming brown eyes, white jeans, a leather vest, a red headband, and on his back, a large square straw box that looked heavy. It was Aiolos himself.

- Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Walker. I am a knight in the sanctuary of the Greek goddess of war Athena. By order of the goddess herself, I was sent here with a mission to find the little boy here to give him the opportunity to train as an Athena knight. [Aiolos said his recruiting phrase for the first time. Even though he was a gold knight, and had completed many dangerous missions, he was still a little nervous about recruiting his first student.].

Aiolia off.

6