001. Prologue
2.6k 11 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Sigh*

"To think that I of all people is the one experiencing reincarnation," Selina sighed then looked at her small hands.

"Small hands, feet, and body. I have to wait until I'm seven years old before I can use magic."

"...But this world is amazing. I have to thank God for reincarnating me in this world. I feel like I'm in the world of Harry Potter, even though the reality isn't like that."

.

.

.

.

.

-Back to two hours ago-

"Engh…" The little girl that laid on a King size bed opened her eyes slowly. Her long eyelashes that are spread like a fan fluttered lightly.

"Where am I?" She muttered to herself.

Slowly she lifted her body into sitting position. Her eyes scanning the room she occupies right now. The room was bigger than her small apartment and also more luxurious. The walls were painted blue sky and decorated with a few oil paintings.

In this room, there is also a big mirror and one large cupboard. The bed she was sitting on have a canopy that reminded her of a Princess's bed. In front of the bed, there is a white sofa set and a table made of light brown colored wood.

"Hello… Is there anyone here?" The little girl called with a glass-clear voice then suddenly went stiff. 

'My voice should not be like this,' she thought while her right-hand touching her throat.

"Something feels wrong…," said the girl sitting on the bed.

Then, the girl lifted both her hands and look at them closely.

"My hands can't be this small…."

After she looks at her hands for a few minutes, she decided to look at herself in the mirror. The girl slowly walked toward the big mirror that was on the left side of the bed until she is now standing in front of it.

Her long light brown hair fell beautifully because of gravitation. Her big eyes were in the color of a lovely dark brown. Her appearance is like a perfect mix of European and Asian people. Only one word to describe her, beautiful. Coupled with her fair skin, it made her look like a porcelain doll. She is wearing a simple white dress that is decorated with a white lace ribbon on her waist.

"It can't be!" The girl inside the mirror following the girl's movements. They both have one of their hands shut their mouth in disbelief.

"I'M TRANSMIGRATING INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S BODY!!!" shouted the girl.

"How could this happen? Am I dead already?" The girl asked herself.

Not even one minute after she asked herself, she remembered. She was a Junior High School student in her previous life. When she was only in her early teens, she was hit by the mighty Lord Truck and died on the spot. Typical of transmigration and reincarnation stories in Webnovel that she reads.

"Wait, the four years of life I experience here is real. So, that means I reincarnated in this world after I died in my past life. Afterward, the memories of my past life have just emerged now when I am four years old," she concluded.

''Selina Hua,' that is my name now,' thought the little girl.

"Wait, Selina Hua? Isn't that the name of the female side character who is a friend of one of the villainesses in the adult rating Otome game that I played in my previous life?" Selina asked herself.

*Pak*

Selina slapped her right fist into her left palm.

"I was reincarnated not only to another world but to the world in the game that I once played."

Selina remembered here is not the same world as her previous life's world. Here is another world in an Otome game - story-based video games targeted at women. The name of the game is 'Lovely Princess.' Like Otome games in general, this game is a dating simulation game in magic and sword fantasy world where the player plays as a heroine trying to get the heart of one of the capture targets. The difference between this game and other Otome games is there are 'sexy' scenes between the heroine and capture targets. So this game is only intended for those aged eighteen and above.

If you ask why Selina who is only a Junior High Scholl student playing this game? The answer is out of curiosity. Selina was curious about the Otome game that her female friends often talked about in her previous life. As soon as Selina bought and played the game, her face turned bright red. She felt shy while seeing sexy scenes between the heroine and capture targets.

The heroine's name in this game is Rin Kusanagi. She was an eighteen-year-old freshman college who fell into a mysterious portal that appeared right under her feet as she waited for the train to return to her apartment. The world where she fell is a world named after a goddess who is the personification of the Earth, Gaia.

This world called Gaia has four continents. There are Luther Continent in Northwest; Vespira Continent in Northeast; Agnis Continent in Southeast; and Dios Continent in Southwest. In the Luther continent itself, there are five countries in total. Zemia Kingdom in North, Forestaria Allied Federation in West, Long Ya Empire in East, Seraphium Kingdom in South, and lastly Calamus Republic as Central of all. The country where Rin fell was Zemia Kingdom. Zemia Kingdom is the place where this game takes place.

There are five capture targets from Lovely Princess, all of them are princes from five countries in the Luther continent. The exception is the capture target that comes from Calamus Republic because he is not a prince but the son of the President of that country.

Lovely Princess began with Rin who fell in the middle of the lake when the Luther Olympics were held. She was later helped by a prince from Zemia Kingdom. After she regained consciousness, she then met with four princes and one President's son who were capture targets.

Confused and scared, Rin finally told the capture targets how she fell into the portal and about herself who came from a country called Japan on Earth. This is the prologue or 'beginning scene' of Lovely Princess played by Selina.

38