012. Choosing a Dorm
1.2k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you remember what I told you about two signs of people with S class mana amount? Arthur is the example of the first case and now you're included in the second case. Your hair and eyes have changed color. Even your eyebrows too."

"Really?!" Selina exclaimed in surprise. She then holds her hair and looks at it carefully.

'It changes color,' thought Selina while playing with her hair.

Selina's hair changed color to pure white but what makes it more unique is it's glittering in light blue color when light hits it from many different angles.

'Maybe because of the cheat God gave me, I also have a slightly different appearance from the Selina in the game. Hmm, I don't really mind though.'

"Congratulations, you have triple affinities, Selina! You have affinities with Water, Wind, and Light Elements." Teacher Albus's voice cut off Selina's thoughts.

"O… Oh… Thank you, Teacher Albus." Selina said while bowing to Teacher Albus and a bit absentminded.

"You can return to your seat." Teacher Albus reminded Selina while smiling at her.

Selina bowed her head once again and leave to her seat. She ignored all the murmurs of people talking about her triple affinities.

"Congratulations!" Alexa hugged Selina hard.

"Congratulations."

"Congratulations!"

"Congratulations," Daniel, Jackson, and Christian said together.

"A… Alex! I can't breath…."

"Alexa. Selina can't breathe because you hug her too hard," Daniel said, tapping Alexa's shoulder.

"Sorry… sorry… I'm just so happy for you." Alexa smiles widely.

"Thank you," Selina smiles and blushing.

"Finally you qualify to go against Arthur now. I'm worried for a moment there." Alexa wiping her non-existent tears.

"Give me back my thanks!"

"Hahahahaha…."All members of Class 1 laughing together except for Arthur as he was only lightly smiling.

"Hahaha… I'm only joking. Please don't be mad," Alexa stroking Selina's hair.

"Your hair is so beautiful. Hm… your eyes have changed color too."

"Are they? What color did they change to? I don't have any mirror with me, so I don't know what color they are."

"They changed from brown to dark blue," Alexa answered.

"Is my appearance strange now? You know I have dark blue eyes and pure white hair now," Selina concerned about her appearance.

"It looks good on you, they complement each other well." Alexa gave her judgment.

"Aah… I want to makeover you right now. How about you lengthen your hair? I think it will be more suitable."

"You think so? But Rosenfeld said that I am a tomboy and long hair didn't suit me."

"A tomboy didn't have to have short hair, Lina. Precisely by lengthening your hair, you will look more feminine."

"Okay, I will lengthen my hair."

At this time Selina realized that Arthur was watching her closely.

"What?" Selina asked curtly.

"Hmm… nothing." Arthur answered in ambiguous.

.

.

.

.

.

After Signum Ceremony, it is time for second-year students to choose which dorm they want to enter and live for the rest of their school years. Although most students from the second year have decided because they only have one affinity, it is different for students who have dual and triple affinities. They must choose one of the Dorms which they have affinities to.

"Which dorm do you want to enter, Alexa?" Selina asked Alexa as all members of Class 1 walk together toward their classroom.

"I'm still confused about which one to choose…." Alexa shook her head that is adorned by long strawberry blonde hair.

*Sigh*

"I'm also still confused about choosing Undine or Sylph dorm." Selina sighed and told Alexa about her condition.

"How about you, Jackson? Have you decided?" Selina asked Jackson that walks behind her.

"I will enter Sylph dorm because I think that dorm suits me the best."

"Why do you think so?" Selina tilting her head.

"Just my instinct told me." Jackson nonchalantly answered.

"How about you guys?" This time Selina asked Daniel, Christian, and Arthur.

"I decided on Gnome dorm, I heard they have a private smith class for members of Gnome dorm," Christian has shared his desire to become a Soul Weapon craftsman to Selina and other Class 1 members since their first year as classmates.

"Arthur and I decided to enter the Salamander dorm," Daniel answered.

"Hmm… It's good that you guys are sure which dorm you want to enter." Alexa said while Selina nodded her head, agree with Alexa's words.

When they arrived at the branch road leading to the second year classrooms, they were intercepted by people wearing uniforms with the Salamander, Sylph, Undine, and Gnome symbol on their left chest. The uniform consists of a black shirt, a white blazer and white pants or skirts, and ties according to the color of the symbol in their left chest pockets.

"Hello… You're the second year, I presume?" One of them who wore a uniform with the Gnome symbol asked them.

"Yes, we are," Selina answered for all of them.

Looking at Selina then blushing hard, the one which just asked them clearing his throat then asked both of them again.

"*Cough… Cough…* All of you are members of Class 1, right?"

"That's right!" This time Alexa answered.

"My name is Noah Smith, a seventh-year student Prefect from Gnome dorm. Do all of you already decided which dorm to enter?" Noah said while pointed at his 'P' badge.

Both Selina and Alexa shook their head, while Arthur, Daniel, Jackson, and Christian nodded. Noah smiled then give them an introduction to each dorm.

"Salamander dorm represents the soul, they specialize in combat strategy. Sylph dorm represents the mind, they specialize in movement magic. Undine represents the heart, they specialize in healing magic. As for my dorm, Gnome represents the body. We specialize in the smith of Soul Weapon. Many of our dorm graduates are famous Soul Weapon craftsmen. Soul Weapon is a weapon which crafted based on the shape of one's soul, so only that person can use the weapon. Each weapon is unique to their owners. Though you must already know about that. You can get your Soul Weapon when you graduate."

"I… I want to enter Gnome dorm. I want to become a Soul Weapon craftsman," Christian said even though he stuttered a little.

Following Christian as an example Jackson also made his choice known to Noah.

"I want to enter Sylph dorm."

"Prince Daniel and I will enter Salamander dorm," Arthur told Noah his and Daniel's decision, but his tone of voice is flat and threatening even.

"O… Okay," cold sweat slid down from Noah's forehead.

Alexa, Daniel, Jackson, and Christian holding back their laughter at the exchange of Arthur and Noah. The only one with a confused state of mind is Selina.

'Why do they hold their laughter? Did something funny happen?' Selina pays attention to the faces of her friends. Not understanding what had just happened, she shrugged.

'Healing magic is a priority in carrying out missions, but so is combat strategy and movement magic, unfortunately, I only have a choice between Undine and Sylph. Hmm... Which one should I choose?' Selina still confused about which one to choose.

"Can I ask one question?" Selina raised her hand.

"O… Of course. What do you want to know?" Noah stammered.

"Can we take the private class of combat strategy even if we choose a dorm other than Salamander?"

"Yes, you can. Every two weeks there is an exchange of students between dorms. In this exchange of students, you may choose which class to enter, whether it's combat strategy, movement magic, healing magic, or Soul Weaponsmith."

"That is a relief."

"So have you decided?"

"I will enter Undine dorm." Selina decided in the end.

"I will enter Undine dorm too," Alexa told her choice after Selina.

Noah smiled then hurriedly said, "If you are already sure about your choices, take this form paper, fill it according to your choice and give it to your Homeroom Teacher. Tomorrow, you can take your room key from your Homeroom Teacher and take your belongings to your room."

.

.

.

.

.

As Selina and other members of Class 1 took their seats, they realize there is one big magic device in the shape of a big ball approximately around one meter in diameter.

"What is this ball-like device?" Alexa asked no one in particular.

"It is Rafí if I'm not mistaken. It is a magic device for sewing clothes instantly according to a predetermined design. But it still needed Métrisis as without it we have to measure the body manually."

"Good morning!" Teacher Albus entered the classroom.

"Good morning, Teacher Albus."

"Have you filled out the dorm's form paper?"

"Yes!"

"Please put the form on the table, I'll collect it."

After all Class 1 members placed the forms they had filled on the table, Teacher Albus moved his hands and the forms that were on Selina and other Class 1 members' tables floated into Teacher Albus's hands.

"So Daniel and Arthur decided on Salamander, Selina, and Alexa on Undine, Christian on Gnome and Jackson on Sylph dorm. All Class 1 members spread to four different dormitories." Teacher Albus smiled.

"For your uniforms, please come one by one to the front so I can get your body measurement," Teacher Albus then took out a gadget from one of his pockets.

Selina knows what it is, it is Métrisis, a measurement tool which is used to measure people's body measurement. Even Diana, Selina's mother has this magic device. The magic device shaped like a baton in white color with a button on it in red.

"Alexa, let's begin with you." Teacher Albus said.

Alexa came forward then Teacher Albus pushed the red button on Métrisis, whispering 'Undine' on the Métrisis and hovering it above Alexa's body for about thirty seconds. The Métrisis then let out a small 'beep' and Teacher Albus knock Métrisis on Rafí. The Rafí let out a humming sound and one minute later it let out a perfectly sized uniform with Undine emblem on its left chest pocket. After Alexa, one by one they got their body measured and got their uniform with their chosen dorm's emblem on its left chest pocket.

"Remember to bring the items you need to live in the dorm tomorrow." Teacher Albus gave his instruction before dismissing the class.

27