016. The Next Day
972 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Selina and Alexa wake up and prepare for their lessons today. Today according to the schedule they received yesterday, they have Physical Exercise, Herbology, and Beastology.

"Lina, are those clothes also products from Blooming Moon?" Alexa asked while pointing at the clothes Selina was wearing.

Currently, Selina is wearing a light blue long sleeves shirt as a top, and black training pants.

Selina shook her head and answered Alexa's question, "Although they are made by my mother, they aren't Blooming Moon product. These long sleeves shirt and training pants are made by my mother at my request."

"Why did you ask to be made clothes like that?" Alexa asked confused.

"Because it's more comfortable to exercise using this shirt when compared to the bloomer dress."

"Can I order clothes similar to yours? Ah, but I want the top to be pink in color," asked Alexa with hope.

"Of course you can, as long as you're not ashamed of being watched by people for wearing clothes that are different from those used by noble daughters."

"Don't worry. Confidence is one of my best values!"

"Eeengh... Why are you two so noisy in this early morning?" Emily asked, rolling her eyes.

Emma who also woke up from her sleep then changed her position to sit on her bed.

"Ah... sorry we have Physical Exercise for the first lesson today so we have to get up early. Sorry if we disturb your sleep," Selina said apologetically.

"No problem. Soon we also have to get up and get ready for class today," Emma said with a smile.

"Why are you wearing that instead of bloomer dress, Lina?" Emily asked.

"That is her Physical Exercise outfit. Lina asked her mother's help for those to be made. It's a pity that these two products are not yet included in products that can be purchased at Blooming Moon," Alexa answered Emily's question.

"It looks like we will be more flexible to move if we use the clothes when compared to the bloomer dress," Emma gave her opinion.

"Exactly! Therefore I want Lina to ask her mother to make a set for me."

"I also want to. Can we order it too, Lina?" Emily asked.

"Of course, you can. What color do you want for the shirt? Unfortunately for our training pants, we have not found the right coloring agent to color the material besides black."

"I want orange," Emily exclaimed.

"Then I want a light green color," Emma said after Emily.

"OK. I will tell my mother by letter. Later after she agrees, you can come to the Blooming Moon shop to measure the size of the T-shirt and training pants, then take your order from there." Selina told them.

"All right," said Alexa, followed by a nod from Emma and Emily.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning," greeting Selina and Alexa together to the male members of Class 1 that also responded by them with 'good morning'.

"What are you wearing, Selina? Looks like it's not a bloomer dress," Christian asked confused.

"This is made by my mother. This is specifically made so that I am more flexible in moving while exercising."

"Hmm, yes it seems lighter than the bloomer dress worn by Alexa," exclaimed Daniel.

Selina and Alexa nodded their heads in agreement with Daniel's words. Not long after, Teacher Ava Parker or just Teacher Ava came to teach them in today's Physical Exercise lesson. Teacher Ava has taught them since they are in the first year.

"Good morning, students! For the first Physical Exercise lesson for this year, I want you to run around the field twice."

"Good morning, Teacher Ava!"

They began to run around the field. After they managed to run around the field twice, they stopped at the place they started earlier.

"Hosh... Hosh... Hosh..." Alexa was out of breath.

"Are you okay, Alex?" Selina asked worriedly, stroking Alexa's back.

"Hosh... I'm o... kay... Hosh... Just out of breath... This bloomer dress is very heavy."

"Hmm... Selina, what clothes are you wearing now? Can you buy them at Blooming Moon?" Asked Teacher Ava who approached them.

"Right now it's still not, Teacher Ava. But if there are many orders, it seems like my mom will immediately add them to the list of products that can be ordered," Selina answered.

"Then please ask your mother. I want all the female students at Seraphium Royal Academy to wear clothes like yours in Physical Exercise."

"Yes, Teacher Ava."

.

.

.

.

.

The next lesson is Herbology. After bathing and changing clothes, Class 1 members gather again at the greenhouse. Inside the greenhouse, there is Teacher Charles Dubois who teaches Herbology.

"Good afternoon children," said Teacher Charles.

"Good afternoon, Teacher Charles," greeted all Class 1 members.

"Today we will learn about díktamo. Díktamo is a magical plant used in making elixir. It is a powerful healing herb and restorative. Its use makes fresh skin grow over a wound and after application, the wound seems several days old. Díktamo has dark green stems and leaves. This plant is also often called a burning bush. The first person who can find this plant in this greenhouse will get díktamo elixir which can heal wounds and remove scars. 1... 2... 3... The search begins! "

All Class 1 members immediately occupied themselves in searching for the díktamo plant.

"Lina, do you know what the díktamo plant looks like besides what Teacher Charles explained?" Alexa asked.

"As far as I know díktamo has white, woolly, weak stems, thick leaves, and pinkish flower clusters," Selina answered.

"Hmm… It's hard," Alexa complained.

Selina just nodded her head in agreement.

Before five minutes had passed, Jackson exclaimed happily and said that he had found díktamo to Teacher Charles.

"Teacher Charles, I found the díktamo you asked me to!"

"Where? Ah... unfortunately this is not the plant that I asked for. Please try again Jackson." Teacher Charles patted Jackson's shoulder lightly.

"Huff... even though I thought I have found it."

After seeing Jackson, who apparently failed to find díktamo, Selina returned to look for the plant in the greenhouse. She continued to walk around looking at plants that resembled the description of díktamo in the book she was reading. Shortly after, near the back corner of the greenhouse, Selina saw a plant that matched the descriptions in the book she was reading.

Selina immediately ran and was about to touch the plant. However, there is another hand that also grabs the same plant from the opposite direction from Selina.

"Huh?" Selina raised her head to see who her competitor was.

"Hua?"

"Rosenfeld?" cried Arthur and Selina together.

"Remove your hands from this díktamo. I touched it first," Arthur said.

"Who said you touched it first? We touch it simultaneously," Selina responded back.

"Then I am the one who sees it first."

"Why is that so? Then I am the one who sees it before you."

"You can only follow my words, huh? What a pity," Arthur said with his trademark grin.

"Who follows your words? It's obvious that I saw it first," Selina dismissed Arthur's words.

Teacher Charles approached the two of them.

"Hmm... It turns out you two managed to find the plant that I asked for. So who is the first person that discovered this díktamo?" Asked Teacher Charles.

"Me!"

"Me!" Arthur and Selina said together.

"I am the first one who finds this plant!"

"No, I am." Selina and Arthur continue to clash with each other.

"They both started the debate again," said Alexa seeing the same thing happen again.

"En. They are never stopped fighting with each other," Daniel said from behind Alexa.

"Daniel?"

"Yes?"

"Why is Arthur always looking for trouble with Selina? As far as I am concerned, if something like this happens with other students Arthur will let them go without as much as a debate," Alexa asked Daniel.

"I also do not know. I asked Arthur once and Arthur said he was happy to see Selina's angry face," Daniel answered.

"Do you think the real reason Arthur always provokes Selina is that he likes Selina and wants to get attention from her?" Alexa told Daniel her hypothesis.

"It is such a coincidence. I also think the same thing." Daniel nodded his head

"What about Selina herself?" Daniel asked Alexa.

"Selina doesn't seem to realize that she's interested in Arthur yet," Alexa answered.

"The road between the two of them is still very long."

"Yeah... I hope the two of them can be together later."

"I hope so too."

.

.

.

.

.

-Back to Arthur and Selina's side-

"How about this, since you two found it together then you two will be given each a bottle of díktamo elixir each?" Asked Teacher Charles to Arthur and Selina.

"...All right," Arthur and Selina answered simultaneously, which ended with them glaring at each other.

"Just this time, Rosenfeld!" said Selina sarcastically to Arthur.

"Huh? That should be my word, Hua," Arthur said, supporting his head with his right palm.

21