020. Lesson with Headmaster Robert
913 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Friday. The day Selina was waiting for was also the day that Selina didn't want. Why do you ask? The reason why this was the day Selina had been waiting for was that on that day Selina would study the element of light with the Principal from Seraphium Royal Academy, Headmaster Robert Hugh Forster. Meanwhile, the reason why Friday became an unwanted day to Selina was that in the lesson with Headmaster Robert she would study with Arthur. Just the two of them, there are no other students.

*Sigh*

'Rosenfeld will make me more angry than usual,' thought Selina, who was frowning.

Selina is currently preparing for her only lesson today. She wore her uniform which she had washed clean and ironed neatly.

"Either I have to be happy or sad because I have an affinity with the element of light," Selina said quietly to herself.

"Selina is sad?" Asked Ciel who put his front legs on Selina's lap.

"I'm not sad, Ciel. It's just frustrating because I have to study alone with Rosenfeld today," Selina answered.

"Selina doesn't like Arthur? But Ciel likes Tristan. Tristan is a good beast," said Ciel, who was confused about why Selina did not like Arthur.

"I also like Tristan, it's just that I don't like the master of Tristan, specifically Rosenfeld."

"Looks like in this whole school it's just you, Lina who doesn't like Arthur," Emma said suddenly from behind Selina.

"Emma! You surprised me..." Selina stroked her chest.

"Obviously I don't like him, he's always looking for trouble with me," Selina told Emma.

"Hmm... Seems like Arthur is just like that to you," Emma commented.

"That's the problem. He just does that to me. Do you think he hates me?" Selina asked.

"I don't think so. I guess he's like that because he wants to get your attention because he likes you?" said Emma quietly, unwilling to wake Alexa and Emily who were still sleeping.

"Are you kidding? It can't be like that. Since the first day I met him he has called me his rival, he said because we both have S class mana amount."

"Is that so? Hmmm... but I still feel something is out of place," Emma said, resting her chin on her right palm.

"Ah, it's almost time! I have to go to class immediately and see Headmaster Robert. Let's go, Ciel! Bye, Emma. Say good morning from me to Alex and Emily," Selina said before leaving Emma who was still thinking in their dorm room.

"...But I still think that Arthur actually likes you," Emma said in a whisper.

.

.

.

.

.

For other students, Friday is the first holiday of the week, but for students who have an affinity for the elements of light and darkness today is the day they learn elemental magic. Along the way to the Seraphium Royal Academy principal's room, Selina very rarely met with other students from both her generation and above.

"Waah... The school became quiet on school holidays," said Selina, who was carrying Ciel.

"Why did Selina go to school when the others are on holiday?" Ciel asked.

"Ah! I haven't told Ciel yet? I have an affinity of light element, so on Friday all students who have an affinity for the elements of light and darkness will enter school to study their elements together with Headmaster Robert," Selina explained.

"Selina has an affinity with a light element? Wow, Ciel's master is really great," said Ciel with sparkling eyes.

"Uuu... Ciel, you're so sweet," Selina said while hugging and kissing Ciel's nose.

"Ehehe." Ciel just laughed because his nose itched, kissed by Selina.

Shortly Selina arrived in front of the headmaster's door.

*Knock... Knock... Knock...*

The sound of the door being knocked by Selina.

"Please enter," came the voice of Headmaster Robert, who invited Selina to enter.

"Ah! Selina, we've been waiting for you," said Headmaster Robert, who smiled.

Inside the room, Arthur was standing in front of Headmaster Robert's desk with Tristan on his shoulder. Looking at Arthur, Selina tried not to show her frown in front of Headmaster Robert.

"You're late," Arthur said.

Selina, who was surprised at the possibility of herself arriving late, immediately turned her head towards Headmaster Robert and asked, "A-Am I late, Headmaster Robert?"

"No... No... You're not late, Selina," said Headmaster Robert softly to Selina.

*Fyuh...*

Selina breathed a sigh of relief. When she raised her head, Selina saw Arthur who was grinning and watching her make a fool out of herself. Selina could only glare at Arthur.

"Arthur, don't pick on Selina," Headmaster Robert said, still with a friendly smile.

"Today we will learn about beginner magic, the element of light for Selina and the element of darkness for Arthur."

Selina and Arthur nodded their heads in understanding.

"Since beginner magic for the elements of light and darkness is not dangerous, today's lesson will be done here. Selina will practice using fanós magic, while Arthur will practice using foséxo magic."

"First of all is for Selina. Fanós is magic for creating a ball of light like a lamp. To use this magic you must imagine the light of the object that you want to emulate, the greater the light from what you imagine, the greater the light that this magic will produce. For example, if you imagine a candle's light, then what this magic produces is a small ball of light like a candle too," Headmaster Robert explained.

"I understand, Headmaster Robert," Selina said, nodding her head.

"I will practice it so that you understand more. Fanós."

A ball of light the size of a flame above a candle appeared at the tip of Headmaster Robert's finger. Seeing the ball of light made Selina better understand how this fanós magic worked.

"Now for Arthur. Foséxo magic is a magic of dark element to kill the light that is the target of this magic user. An example of this magic is when you target this magic towards the light of the lamp, then the light of the lamp will go out. The point is that this magic is the opposite of the magic Selina will practice," Headmaster Robert explained for Arthur.

"Foséxo," Headmaster Robert said the magic's spell, and immediately the lights that were lit in the room went out.

"For foséxo magic, you can just think about the light that is your target and say the spell."

After turning the lights back on in the room, Selina and Arthur were instructed by Headmaster Robert to begin their elemental magic training.

'What light do I want to imitate? Ah, the lamp's light is easy for the first try I guess," thought Selina, who then imagined the light.

"Fanós," Selina said, but nothing happened.

"It's okay, Selina. For the first time it was difficult, try again, and imagine the light more clearly," Headmaster Robert tried to encourage Selina to try again.

"Fanós!" said Selina in a loud voice after imagining the light of the lamp more clearly than before.

Seeing a small ball of light like a lamp at the tip of her finger Selina was pleased.

'I did it,' she thought happily.

"Foséxo."

Not even a minute the ball of light at Selina's fingertips radiating its light, the ball of light suddenly disappeared thanks to Arthur's magic.

"Hey!" said Selina who was angry because Arthur had made the ball of light the target of his elemental magic training.

"Headmaster Robert didn't say I can't make your magic the target of my magic, right?" He asked in an annoying tone.

"...!" Selina could not say anything because that was the fact.

"Ah! Good idea. Selina will try to make a ball of light with fanós magic and Arthur will extinguish it with foséxo magic."

"Understood, Headmaster." Arthur gave his confirmation

"..."

"...All right," Selina finally agreed with Headmaster Robert's order.

During these two hours of study, Selina and Arthur's practice using the beginner's magic of light and dark elements continuously. In the first hour, they sometimes succeed and sometimes they don't. When entering the second hour, the percentage of their success increases so they can do it without any failure.

"Today's lesson ends here. Selina, you may return to your dorm, while Arthur you stay here for a while. I have something to discuss with you," Headmaster Robert concluded the lesson that day.

Selina initially felt curious about what Headmaster Robert wanted to talk to Arthur. But that curiosity immediately disappears when she feels hungry.

'Ah... Why should I think about what they are talking about? I should go back to Undine's dorm and go to the cafeteria to eat. Ciel also must have starved,' thought Selina who then came out of the Headmaster Robert's room while carrying Ciel.

26