022. Saturday
862 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Saturday. Even though today is Selina's scheduled holiday, but unofficially that day is the day the club does its activities. On this day, Selina with her roommates -Alexa, Emma, and Emily intend to visit the clubs in the Seraphium Royal Academy.

"Come on, Alex! A little fast will you. You take a long time to prepare yourself," said Emily, who was already impatient because of Alexa who was taking too long.

"Yes, yes... Wait a bit longer!" replied Alexa, who was hurriedly fixing her hair ties.

"Let me tie it up," said Emma, who then walked behind Alexa and then took a hair ribbon from Alexa's hand.

"Thanks, Emma," said Alexa who after that turned back towards the mirror in front of her.

"You're welcome," Emma said with a smile.

Selina, who had finished preparing, had also been waiting for Alexa to finish preparing herself. She sat on her bed while shaking her legs up and down consecutively.

"Selina, can Ciel come to see the clubs at Seraphium Royal Academy?" Ciel asked.

"Okay. But it looks like the situation will be crowded because today is the first day of the clubs opening at the start of the new school year. I'm afraid you will be squashed later in your current size. Ciel is waiting in the familiar's space, okay?"

"What if Ciel changes to Ciel's original size?"

"I'm afraid we'll get yelled at for blocking the road," Selina persuaded Ciel.

Although Ciel can change to his original size which is as big as a horse on earth, Selina doesn't want new problems to emerge because Ciel's size is blocking the way.

"Hmmm... Ciel will wait in familiar's space like Selina said," Ciel said, frowning sadly.

"Good boy! Sorry, Selina will buy raspberry flavored ice cream for Ciel as a gift, okay?" Selina said while stroking Ciel's head.

"Ice cream? What is an ice cream?" Ciel asked, his sky-blue eyes sparkling at Selina's bribe.

"Ice cream is a dessert that tastes sweet and cold in the mouth. It's really good."

"Alexa... Alexa... Is ice cream that good?" Ciel asked Alexa.

Alexa nodded her head and said, "Yes, it's delicious, it feels soft in the mouth."

"Un... Un... Ciel wants ice cream. Selina promises to buy Ciel ice cream, yes? " said Ciel, who turned back to Selina.

"Yes, Selina promised. Gnostós chóros."

*Puff*

With the appearance of white smoke, Ciel disappeared and entered Selina's familiar space.

"Ahahaha... I didn't know you had to persuade Ciel with ice cream so that he would enter the familiar's space," Emma said.

"Yes, Ciel is like a child because he is young and our relationship is more like a big sister and little brother than master and familiar. But never mind, I'm the youngest at my house, so I like getting a younger brother," Selina explained.

.

.

.

.

.

Now Selina with Alexa, Emma, and Emily are walking towards the South Building where the club rooms are located. Right in front of the South Building, they met with Jackson and Christian.

"Hm? Alexa, do you want to go to the South Building too?" Jackson asked, his hands folded behind his head. His purple hair looks a bit messy and is tied improperly in the back.

"Yes. We want to see the clubs in Seraphium Royal Academy. If there is one that we like, we intend to join," said Alexa answering Jackson's question.

"Hm… Looks like we have the same intention," Jackson said, followed by a nod from Christian.

"Who is this?" Jackson asked again. His pumpkin-yellow eyes looked at Emma and Emily.

"This is Emma and Emily, my roommate and Selina in the Undine dorm. Let me introduce them, the one wearing the green ribbon headband is Emma Addy Brown and the one whose hair is tied to a ponytail is Emily Anna Brown."

"Hi!" said Emily, waving her right hand while Emma just nodded her head.

"Emma, ​​Emily, the one with purple hair his name is Jackson Ragurd and the one with black hair next to him is Christian Prasinos Grecass. They are Class 1 members just like me and Selina."

"Sup!" Jackson raised his right hand to give a brief wave.

"Hello," Christian smiled at Emma and Emily. His chocolate candy-colored eyes sparkled in the sun.

"...!" Emily's cheeks turned red after seeing Christian's smile.

"Are you okay? Your face is red, do you have a fever?" Christian asked Emily.

"I... I'm fine. Ju-Just feeling hot," Emily answered stammering with blushing cheeks.

"You feeling hot in autumn?" Christian asked unbelievingly.

"Heeeh..." Jackson grinned like a cat that managed to steal fish.

"Ju-Just a little!" Emily answers Christian's question. Her face turned even redder after realizing what excuse she had just made.

"…Okay then," Christian shrugged his shoulders resignedly.

"Then let's go to the South Building," Selina said interrupting Christian and Emily, she intended to save Emily from her embarrassment.

"Thanks…." Emily whispered to Selina who was then replied with a wink by Selina.

"Wait a minute, we are still waiting for Arthur and Daniel." Jackson stopped Selina, Alexa, Emma, and Emily who were preparing to enter the South Building to see the clubs at Seraphium Royal Academy.

"Rosenfeld and Daniel? Ugh! Why do I have to meet Rosenfeld even on Saturday?" Selina asked.

"Sorry if I disturbed your pleasant Saturday," Arthur said suddenly from behind Selina.

"Rosenfeld?! You surprised me. You're lucky I didn't reflexively kick you."

"Looks like I really can't treat you like a lady, Hua. You tomboy."

"What are you saying? You womanizer!"

"Stop it already, you two just met and already argue with each other." Daniel interrupted Arthur and Selina.

"Who are these two ladies, Alexa?" Daniel asked.

"Oh yes! I will introduce them, they are Emma and Emily, my and Selina's roommate," said Alexa.

"Greetings to the star of Seraphium. My name is Emma Addy Brown, Count Brown's first daughter." Emma slightly bent down and lifted her skirt as she introduced herself to Daniel with noble etiquette.

"Greetings to the star of Seraphium. My name is Emily Anna Brown, the second daughter of Count Brown," after Emma, ​​Emily also introduced herself with noble etiquette.

"Don't be so stiff, just call me Daniel. All my friends call me that. You are Alexa's and Selina's friends, so you are also my friends. Don't hesitate to call me Daniel."

Emma and Emily looked at each other, then bowed and thanked Daniel.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Arthur Fotia Rosenfeld. You also don't need to be reluctant and just call me Arthur," Arthur said, introducing himself informally but remaining polite to Emma and Emily.

Emma and Emily nodded their heads.

"Let's go into the South Building," Daniel led their group to enter the building.

After they entered the door to the South Building they saw directions board for the clubs at Seraphium Royal Academy.

"Which one do you want to see first?" Daniel asked.

23