024. Ten Years
1.3k 13 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten years have passed, now Selina is seventeen years old. Selina has also studied at Seraphium Royal Academy for twelve years. She has grown into a very beautiful girl. Her body also had developed due to puberty. Her breasts were no longer flat like clothes washing board. Now Selina has a body that most women want, a tall body, round breasts and buttocks, a slim waist, long legs, and also long white hair that glitters in light blue color when exposed to the sun.

Although not as bad as in the past because Arthur no longer made Selina angry as often as before, Selina and Arthur still don't get along with each other. Now Arthur no longer calls her a tomboy, but simply 'Hua'. Also, Selina no longer called Arthur a womanizer instead, she called him with his surname 'Rosenfeld'.

"Lost again as usual, huh Hua?" Arthur asked with his trademark grin and his fans' screams in the background.

"Kyaaaa ... Lord Arthur!" Arthur's fans shouted like fans who had met an idol from South Korea in Selina's previous life.

"Huff! Yes, I lost this time but next time I will definitely defeat you in the exam!" said Selina pointing at Arthur's face.

"Is it true?" Arthur asked with a grin as if to despise Selina's words.

"You! Rosenfeld!" growled Selina.

"How about you call me Arthur like the others? I think it's better than you calling me by my surname."

"I'm used to calling you 'Rosenfeld'. It will take a long time for me to get used to calling you 'Arthur' like the others. But I will try to change it. In return, you also have to call me 'Selina'. Agree?" Selina looked into Arthur's eyes.

"Okay, I agree. Instead, every time you call me by my surname, you have to call me 'Genius Arthur'. How about that?" Arthur replied with a smile.

"How can you be narcissistic like that?" Asked the surprised Selina.

"If I'm really a genius, why should I feel embarrassed. Another thing if you are the one being called a genius, then you should feel ashamed, Lady Number 2," Arthur teased Selina.

"You! I will definitely defeat you someday!" Selina shouted at Arthur, triggered by 'Lady Number 2' nickname.

"I don't know when it will happen, but good luck," Arthur said, but with a mocking tone.

"You!" Selina then pouted.

Arthur has also grown into a very handsome teenage boy. His body was 186 cm tall and lean built. The baby fat that had been on his face had also disappeared, replaced by a strong jawline. Arthur's golden hair had elongated. Now he has parted his hair to the left and tied it on the back with a hair tie. His eyes that were same colored as rubies were shining brightly in the sunlight.

"SE-LI-NAAA!" Alexa shouted from behind Selina.

Before Selina could turn around, Alexa had embraced her from behind.

"Why did you leave me? Even though I want to see the bulletin board with you," Alexa said, frowning.

"I tried to wake you but you kept sleeping. So I left you and went to see the bulletin board first, "Selina answered, turning her head to the left side to see Alexa's face.

"You must be punished!" said Alexa.

Alexa then touched Selina's two breasts with both hands and squeezed them softly.

"AAH! Alexa stop it!" Selina shouted in surprise with her face turning red and trying to release Alexa's hand from her breasts.

"Hmmm ... Have your breasts grown bigger, Lina?" Alexa asked confused and squeezed Selina's breasts again.

"I… I don't know. Please let go, Alexa. People are watching us," Selina whispered to Alexa.

"I don't want ... how could you grow bigger in this section than I am as your big sister. Take this!" Alexa is still molesting Selina's breasts.

"Alex... Please stop or I'll hit you!" Selina finally gave a warning.

"Alexa, stop it," Arthur said with a stiff face when he saw what was happening in front of him.

"Are you jealous?" Alexa asked teasingly at Arthur.

"No... No! I just feel that what you've done in public is a little too far," Arthur answered, stuttering with a slightly reddened face.

"Hmmmm…." A smile like that of Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland lines Alexa's lips.

*Bogh!*

The sound of Selina's fist landing on Alexa's head sounded quite strong. With her face red with shame, Selina avoided Alexa with both hands used to cover her chest area.

"It hurts..." Alexa whined while holding her head which was the target of Selina's fist.

"It's your fault because you don't stop when I asked you to stop," Selina said.

Alexa has now also grown into a beautiful girl with her strawberry blond hair cut short to the chin in a bob style. Although she is not as tall as Selina who is 165 cm tall, Alexa is tall for a girl her age.

"What's all this fuss?" Daniel, who is the First Prince of Seraphium Kingdom, came from behind Arthur, which is also the direction of the Salamander dorm.

Daniel's platinum blonde hair did not change, it was still cut short. His body also grew taller although not as tall as Arthur who was the highest among all Class 1 members.

"Look at this, Selina hit my head..." Alexa whined to Daniel who is now also a friend, boyfriend, and fiancé.

In ten years a lot has changed. When Daniel was fifteen years old, there was talk of who would be the potential fiancée for Daniel who would become the successor to the royal family. Seeing the factions of the royal family and the nobility who demanded that Daniel immediately choose, Daniel then said that he already had a candidate that he set himself.

When asked who, Daniel answered shyly.

"Alexa Bella Chronos, daughter of the Marquis Chronos."

"Alexa Bella Chronos? Your classmate?" Asked Queen Martha Guinevere Grand, Daniel's biological mother.

"En..." Daniel nodded with red cheeks.

"Then we must immediately give the engagement order to Marquis Chronos." Said the King of the Seraphium Kingdom, Louise Arthouros Grand.

"Do not! I want us to get engaged after I get Alexa's heart," Daniel prevented both his parents.

Seeing their son solemnly say so, the two King and Queen couples laughed.

"My son has grown up..." said Queen Martha.

After that Daniel expressed his feelings to Alexa. Alexa initially refused, but Daniel did not give up and continued to chase Alexa until one year after that Alexa said 'yes' to Daniel's proposal, and finally, they got engaged until now.

Selina initially worried about Daniel and Alexa's engagement. She was afraid that what happens in the game will also happen in this world. Because Selina cannot prevent the engagement from taking place, Selina can only try to prevent Alexa from bullying the heroine later.

-Back to the present time-

"What did you do until Selina hit your head?" Daniel asked, stroking Alexa's head.

"I... I squeezed her breasts," Alexa answered with full guilty expression.

*Sigh*

"No wonder, you're the wrong one." Daniel sighed at his fiancée's behavior.

"But, Selina's hit really hurt."

"Apologize to Selina. Don't repeat it, ok?" Daniel persuaded Alexa.

"Alright... Selina, I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" Alexa turned her body towards Selina then said the word 'sorry'.

"Yes, I've forgiven it anyway. I'm also sorry for hitting your head so hard."

"Selina..." Alexa ran and hugged Selina who has also hugged Alexa back.

"Alexa..."

"Stop it already, why am I watching a soap opera here," interrupted Arthur, who had been silent.

"Just say you're jealous. I can hug Selina all I want while you can't," teased Alexa again.

"That's impossible, Alexa. I and Arthur are rivals. So there's no way he envies you who can hug me as you wish," Selina said, reminding Alexa.

*Sigh*

"Sometimes I feel sorry for your fate, Arthur. Fighting!" Alexa said.

Daniel who was beside Arthur patted Arthur's shoulder as if to encourage him.

"Do not give up," Daniel told Arthur.

"Why do you guys encourage Arthur? Don't you guys have to encourage me to be able to defeat Arthur who is always in the first place?" Selina asked confused and tilted her head to the side.

"Haaah..."

"Haaah..."

"Haaah..."

Arthur, Alexa, and Daniel exhaled together.

26