Chapter 29: The Departure (Part 5)
378 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Clack~ Clack~*

"So Is there only a library underground or was there on the surface too?" I started a conversation to make the awkward situation vanish.

"Un, there's another one upstairs, but this library is from past generations, and some information is are not allowed to be taken outside." The princess said.

"Ahh~ right, Hime-sama, do you have any other brother or sisters? I forgot to ask Charlotte or Ruriko, or rather it didn't come into my mind as I wouldn't think I would come here at all."

"If you don't mind Kuro-sama, you can call me Viktoria. Then to answer that question, yes, there are others: six of us brother and sisters, explicitly speaking 3 girls and 3 boys. I'm the older sister of the two, while my big brother Hans is the 1st prince and the next in the throne."

"I see... then Viktoria-sama, are there no fighting inside your family like taking sides or faction who's gonna be on the throne or something? if you don't mind to answer it."

"Ahh~ those kinds of things that happen in other Kingdoms or Empire where they fight for the throne?"

"Yes"

"Hmmm~ There's nothing like that here, Kuro-sama, there are only corrupted nobles... maybe. We prioritize who is more appropriate for the throne like my big brother who's has a charismatic trait and very energetic and intelligent like my Father, if a King or Queen can't lead his/her people a Kingdom will not last long and revolt may rise later." she said, hee~

"What about those some nobles who have close relationships with your family like Dukes or Counts, aren't they have a desire to control someone from your brother or sister, marry them to their sons or daughters, and be close on being line throne?"

"Ufufu, your questions are fascinating Kuro-sama asking with that kind of subject to a princess you just met, well that's the truth about Kingdoms you see, political marriage is very normal for us people. Of course trust is very important."

"Ahh~ haha, sorry, I just thought maybe the ones I read and see are different, but now that I'm here on Another world seeing a real nobility and royalties makes you want to ask things." I said as I scratch my cheeks.

"UFufufu don't worry about it Kuro-sama, here we are, we arrived at the library, please wait a moment as I open the door."

"Thank you very much for coming with me Viktoria-sama, thank you for answering this rude fellow."

*click* *kacha~*

"No, no, it's exciting to talk to you as well... A-Ano~ If you don't mind, can I join you? O-of course if you don't like it I can leave now!" Viktoria said cutely, but become flustered after thinking what she had done then started blushing.

"Is-is that okay? then please join me as it would be boring to read here alone." I said, trying to hide my face by looking away, stopping myself from smiling, the expression she's making, makes me want to tease her and so fukken cute goddamn it.

What's with these two...

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in the castle room Charlotte and the three heroes are chatting when suddenly Charlotte stood up with great force but remained standing after that.

"Uwaah!!, that surprised me! What happened! Charlotte-sama suddenly getting up." Ruriko asks Charlotte, making her jumped with the other two who's nodding their heads.

"No, I just got a feeling that Kuro might do something stupid right now. I'm going to ask the king for permission to go to the library too." Charlotte said as she tried to walk away but got stopped by Ruriko.

"Mah, mah calm down Charlotte-sama, I'm sure nothing's... going to happen... Maybe... Now I'm thinking about it too."

"See, Kuro might be in danger he might get eaten(sexually) after what the reaction the princess Viktoria showed earlier."

"No, no, it's okay. Nothing will happen; it's not going to happen right away. You see, it didn't occur to me right away, right? A stimulation might be needed for it to happen."

"Yo-you're right, I'm sorry I got a bit worried there." Charlotte said as she sits down.

"See, let's just calm down okay?"

"Un."

"Nee~ what the heck are you two talking about?" Mifune Ai, the other female hero, said curiously while Yanigata Masayoshi watch.

"Talking about Kuro-san getting eaten(sexually) or whatnot are you hiding something from us~?"

"..." 'Crap x2, the two looked at each other and started sweating.

"Aahh~ I-it's nothing we're just playing right~ A-ha, haha." Ruriko said, trying to find an excuse but what with reason...

"Ahh~~!! Yo-you're right Ruriko-sama~ Mou~ ufufu~." Charlotte was trying to laugh it off with Ruriko

"Ahaha~, Ufufufu." x2

Then silence...

"Ahh! that's right I'm hungry want to eat something Ruriko-sama?"

"Un!! I'll go! I'll go!"

The two stood up, then began to walk outside of the room and asked a maid to guide them to the dining area. Leaving the two looking at each other.

"Hmm~ Do you think their hiding something~ Masayoshi-kun~," Mifune Ai asked cutely, as she goes over where Yanigata Masayoshi's sitting then sits on his lap.

"Ahhh, they're definitely hiding something I'm sure about that." Yanagita Masayoshi stared at the door where the two leaves as dangerous lights flash on his eyes.

"I should ask the 2nd princess Valentina-sama later and tell her to make someone investigate it later, after that I should reward her if she finds something."

"Ahnn~ Those eyes are fantastic~ It's making me wet already~ and I'm sure she would find something~." She said as she puts her arms on his neck to behind his back, hugging him and kissed his lips, which Yanagita didn't refuse and kissing her back and invading her mouth with his tongue.

Iasen royalty didn't know that their daughter was already going on the bad end, as she acts cutely in front of them... Or they do know of it? And that story is for later... 

"Ahn~~ more~ nnn~" Mifune Ai moans as the arms of Yanagita massages her breast to her abdomen...

 

.....

"Achoo!!!!" *sniff*

"Ara~ did you sniff some dust making you sneeze?"

"Well, there's that, but I don't think it is the dust, maybe someone was talking about me."

"Then let's continue searching don't we Kuro-sama, so we can get out of here."

12