Chapter 36: Troubles before going to the border (Part 2)❤
462 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

God fukken damn it! I'm angry!!! (ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻

 

I keep forgetting the words when I'm about to put it!!! Now it feels it's weird!

(ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻

 

 

Waking up as the sunlight’s hit my face is the wonderful thing…. No, it’s actually what’s beside me and using my arms as pillows, on my right is Charlotte and Anhaern on my left still sleeping peacefully. I’m playing with Anhaern’s ear right now which she twitches as I caress it.

 

“Nnn~ Kuro-sama~ more~” Anhaern cutely mumbles as she hugs my neck.

“Kuro~ I’m full~” Charlotte said as she hugs my chest…

 

What’s with these cute creatures, Mom! I want to take them home! And Ruriko too!! Mooomm!!

 

Ahem, I want to stand up now but I don’t want to bother them so I will let them wake up first. I guess let’s close our eyes for a moment. I hug them to make their body closer which they moved… Is it fine to be this happy…?

 

 

*******

Charlotte and I are done and we ignored Anhaern completely, she just watched us closely her eyes are almost popping out due to how wide her eyes are and she is completely unmoving…

 

“Oi, what are you still staring at,” I said as I moved in front of her as my dick is still hard ready to pierce the moon.

 

“Hiii~ I-it’s so big and it easily entered Charlotte, I-I can’t believe- kyaa!” She said as she moves backward too far that she almost fell off the bed so I quickly grabbed her arm.

 

Tch, are you really an adventurer. Easily scared of something like this, hah! Tell me! Are you really an adventurer!!?” I said as pushed her back to the bed making her lay down.

 

“Y-Yes! I’m an adventurer!” “Then why the fuck are you scared huh! Tell me!”

“B-but its so bi- mmmpp!!!” I mounted on top of her body and push my dick in her mouth, “Don’t you dare fucking bite it” I said as I grabbed her head a little bit harder and began thrusting,

“Hmmhpp~! ❤*slurp~, slurp~*” She’s holding my thighs to support her body and began slurping erotically, her blushing face with that cute face is really amazing.

“That’s it suck it!”

I began to massage her ears which she keeps twitching and she trembles it looks like she came just from that.

“Hahaha, I see you sensitive here huh” My eyes shine as I wet my fingers with my saliva and played with her ears again. “Ahh, I’m cumming drink it!!!”

 

“Hmmmnnn~!!! ❤ *slurp~* *gulp~*❤ “I pushed deep in her mouth and cum, her lower body trembled again as she cums.

 

After a moment of releasing my semen I remove my dick and hold her chin up. “Did you drink it properly?” I said as I coldly look at her.

 

“*gulp~* Haaaa~ ❤ Master look~ I drank it all~ “She opens her mouth and showed that it was clean.

 

“…Master huh, good, call me that all the time.” I said that not thinking of what’s coming later.

“Hai~!!! ❤ Master~ ❤” Her eyes are heart shape now as she moans and keeps releasing hot air through her mouth.

 

“Then are you ready for another round?”  I said as I hug her body and whisper in her ears softly and blow air on it. “*tremble~* Hai~~ Master~ ❤

 

“Then what are you waiting for!! *pachin~*” I slapped her thighs and it left a mark moments later.

“Ahnn~~!!! I-I’ll get ready!!”

“Then do it!” I said as I lay on the bed not doing anything, she stares at me who’s just lying. “Wh-what should I do?”

 

“Tch, Do I really have to tell you everything?” I said in a low voice as I release a little bit of my blood lust. “Hiinn~~ I-I really don’t kno- Kyaa!!” Her chest are moving and up and down rapidly as her face is really red now when I release my blood lust on her. So I grab arm to fall on top of my body.

 

“Now how will you satisfy your master?” I said as I hug her body. “M-Master~ Stop teasing me please~” She then kissed me after saying that words. I attacked inside of her mouth and suck her tongue roughly

“Nnmnn~~!!! ❤” She imitated me and I let her do it, meanwhile I moved one of my hands to her pussy and massage it “NNnnNN~~~!!! ❤ *ncha~* Hiiikuu~~~!!!! ❤” “She trembled and lay her head beside my ears breathing roughly…. It tickles.

“NNnnn~ *chomp*” She bit my ear, which made me shiver “I see, you are ready now right?” I said as I lift her lower body a little bit and aim dick in her pussy, I’m sure it will hurt for her but she’s biting me which will hurt me too… not really.

 

I started entering slowly which she screams and cries but I didn’t stop until I broke her hymen and pushes further until it’s all in and stop there.

“Hyya!!!! It hurts!!! Master!! It hurts! Uwaaahh~” She cries so I pat her hair gently. “See? It’s all in its okay now.” I didn’t start moving until she stopped crying.

 

“Hic, pl-please move Master I-I’m sure it will feel better later.” She says so I started thrusting slowly, she still shows a bit of pain but her expression is changing into pleasure.

 

“Ahh~ It stings a little bit but it's bearable now Ahnn~”

“I see, then you can do it yourself now right?” “Hai~ Master~ here we go~” She began to move her body up and down, I’m holding her butt to support her body… but it really feels good right now that it’s making me actually cum already….

 

“Ahnn~~ Ma-Master’s cock~ is getting bigger ❤ Inside~ are you going to let it out~” “Yeah I am letting it out inside of you!” I said as began to thrust harder and massage her breast.

 

“AAhhh!!! Me too!! Master me too!! I’m cumming!!!! AAhhhh~~~~” “I’m cumming!!!” *Doku~ Dokun~*

 

Her whole body began to tremble in pleasure, and her body falls down on top of me again.

 

“Good girl, good girl” I pat her hair which she happily accepted. “So, are you really an M? Or just emotionally expressive when you got too excited?” I questioned her, which she trembled differently from earlier.

“….What is M? Master?” “…..Ahh, I forgot to say the meaning of it huh… It’s when a person feels pleasure when she/he gets humiliated or from pain… Do you get it?”

 

“Yes, I think I am expressive inside of me but It's not showing outside until I can't take it anymore…. Ahhh!! I think I know M now is it like with Nya-chan? She said she wanted to be looked down…. Which mean…. Did I like to be looked down too? But I didn’t feel like that when I’m at home or traveling….. Just until when you look at me coldly like when I was in the cellar something sparked inside me……. It’s all your fault again!!!! Uwaa- MMppph!!!”

 

I kissed her to stop her from crying again she tried to push me back but I didn’t let her… So… It’s my fault again huh….. But who’s this Nya-chan? Well, I can ask her later. Looks like she's calm now…

“Are you okay now?” I asked her, she seems still a bit angry but she nodded “hic, you’re so mean, but I like it….”

“My bad then I will move this time to make you feel better, just lie on top me” I whisper to her and began moving again slowly as my dick is still hard inside her.

 

“Uhh~ Ahnnn~ Ahhh~~~ ❤ Master~ Master~~!!!! Hyaa~!!!!” She moans really cutely so I can’t stop myself and start to nibble on her ears, her insides started wriggling and she came but I kept moving and not stopping while nibbling on both of her ears

 

“Ahhh~!!!! Ma-Master let me take a break I-I can’t my mind is going blank! Ahnn~~” She pleaded but nope I just thrust inside her harder and harder.

 

“Ahh!!! Ma-Mashterff *slurp~* Mnnn!!! Moar pleash!! Ahhh!! There!! Ahhn~ It feelsh sho ghood!!! Ahh!!!” She cums again, this elf really cums easily huh… not that I mind it actually feels good as she cums.

 

“Ahh! I’m cumming again Anhaern!” *doku~* “Hiii~~ Ahhhnnn~” She kissed me as I cum deep inside her…..

 

“Haaa….” Our body is full of sweat as we breathe close to each other.

................

 

“You two done?” Charlotte said as she watches and waits patiently “Yeah it’s already deep on the night, let’s sleep after we clean.”

“….Nope, I got jealous after it looks like you guys are having fun.” Charlotte frankly said as she gets closer and pats the head of Anhaern, who's breathing softly now, looks like she had fallen asleep while my dick is still inside her.

 

“Let me clean the bed first as it was soaked with loved juice and semen and there still our sweat,” I said as I slowly remove my dick that's inside Anhaern, she moaned softly but she didn’t wake up.

 

Thankfully there’s two bed here in the room as there was three of us when check-in earlier in the day. So I put Anhaern carefully on the other bed which is clean. Of course, I cleaned her too and cover her body with the blanket of the bed, and kissed her forehead.

 

“I’m ready, Charlotte actually wait I’m going to cast another wind barrier Anhaern might wake if she hears y- Bofuu! Cough! I-I’m just telling the tr- uff! Stop! Ahh!” I cast another wind barrier but after that Charlotte kept punching me in the stomach I’m not really feeling it but if it’s them I don’t mind acting for them.

 

“HA HA HA, who is loud again?” She said smiling though there’s no smile on her eyes. “Sorry! Okay!!”

 

***********

 

"Huammm~ Good morning Kuro~," Charlotte said as she brushes her eyes "Ahh, good morning" I replied as I brush her hair with my finger she closes her eyes and smiled.

 

"Good morning Master~" This time Anhaern, "Morning A-chan... Is A-chan good? saying Anhaern all the time is hard..... Wait, Master? you're going to stick with that?"

"Un! A-chan you can call me A-chan! ehh, you don't want to be called master?" "Ehh? I thought... Well, whatever and it looks like you're not expressionless anymore?"

 

"? really?" A-chan titled her head cutely "Here look" I said as I brought out a mirror we bought on the market.

What there on the reflection is an elf girl who's smiling widely you can tell that she became even more beautiful when she smiles.

"You really looked even beautiful when you smile An-chan!" Charlotte exclaimed as she hugs her friend.

"Yes! Thanks to Master!" 

"....Somehow it really feels itchy on my back. You can call me Kuro like Charlotte when we're outside, call me master when there's just the three of us you're fine with that?"

"Un!! Ehehehe Master~ I love you!!" "Ehh I loved him first!!"

After that, the three kept laughing together... 

 

Well, who cares If she's expressionless or not...

 

Still, what a peaceful morning........

 

12