Chapter 37: Troubles before going to the border (Part 3) END
244 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

 

Well...  I guess.... I'm back?

 

 

 

 

Eating breakfast after they woke up they got ready to leave the city and didn’t decide to stay for even a bit longer as there really isn't anything to do there...

 

While traveling on the path to the border for an hour or so…. They reached a roadblock.

 

“Ano… Did something happen to your carriage? You are kinda blocking the road, should we help you move it aside?” Kuro said to a group of people with a carriage stopped in the middle of the road blocking the path.

 

“….” Charlotte and A-chan are on alert as the situation seems weird as the people are just standing there and not even trying to move the carriage….

 

“Ahhh…. Sorry for my rudeness young lads, there’s a rock blocking the road.” A plump man climbs down the carriage while smiling and sweating, well it’s hot right now so no wonder he’s sweating like a pig.

 

“Ah… is that so…. Then should we help you?”

 

“No need! No need!! Ahahahaha! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my name’s Chevy a merchant, a trader for nobles, or those who have money!” Chevy said as introduced himself while laughing loudly and his stomach was bouncing up and down.

 

“…A trader for noble people….. I see…. You must have a lot of commissions then, Ah, I’m Kuro a traveler, and these two are Charlotte and Anhaern.”

 

“Hmmm... They’re both beautiful and look healthy! I’m jealous of you Kuro-kun hahaha”

 

“Yeah you’re right they are great! Ahahahaha!” Kuro laughed and continued “Then are your people done moving the rock?”

 

“Hmmm? Oh, it seems so! Wait just a second” Chevy got a signal from one of the people and he signaled back, Chevy entered his carriage and the carriage was moved further aside away from them… and the people closed in on Kuro’s wagon while smiling menacingly, there were people on the back too but he didn’t mind them as they were already gone.

“….. What a stupid guy, you two just sit there and wait.” I said as I sigh and relaxed my back and just let them close in.

 

“Kekekeke!” A guy laughed like a third-rate villain while drooling and ogling at the two especially at A-chan.

 

“Remember the blonde’s mine kay’ boss? kekekeke” Another one laughs like an idiot.

 

“….I think I might puke, Kuro can I stabbed that two in their eyes I might feel relieved after that.” Charlotte said with a disgusted face, A-chan was silent but she was nodding up and down not even looking at the people.

 

“Kekekeke that face will soon cry as I pound you hard.” The one who said that was the one who said he wanted Charlotte.

 

“You should surrender now or before we kill you and take the girls alone and have fun with them.” The guy who looks like the boss of the group said while laughing.

 

“…. Then should I leave that two…. And that Chevy guy must have a lot on his pocket right?” I said as I smile, even though I still have money from that time, extra money won’t hurt right?

 

“….Kuro you sound like you are the bad guy right now.” Charlotte said as she re-arrange her sitting posture into a comfortable one while smiling too, while A-chan was blushing and fidgeting.

 

“An-chan, calm down you look like a girl on heat.” Charlotte said as she looks at the girl “Ehhh!! Y-you’re wrong!! I-it’s not like that!!”

 

“Hai~ sure, sure~,” Charlotte said teasingly as she poked A-chan cheek.

 

 

“Tch! They’re not even trying to act scared!! Oi, where's the people at the back why are they still not attacking yet!” The boss of the group yelled towards his people.

 

Silence….

 

“Maybe they fell asleep?” Kuro said as he smiled towards him.

 

“Oi, you! Look for them!” A sweat form on his face feeling a bad premonition as he ordered someone. “Yes!” A minion runs toward where the people were supposed to be waiting for the ambush, but the lackey didn’t come back either after some time.

 

“Yawn~”

 

“K-kisama! Oi forget about those at the back and attack them now! Don’t forget to not hurt those two girls!” The guy (boss) yelled as his face was red and attacked first with a kukri like a weapon.

 

He suddenly stopped and falls slowly on the earth trembling then stopped… His right-hand guy stopped on his tracks too and trembled before falling the same as his boss.

 

“W-what happened, they just fell dow-” A minion behind the boss and his right-hand man had fainted, processing what happened on his head even before he finished thinking, he saw the sky then darkness…

 

“H-hii!? W-what? N-no, R-ru-“

…….

 

*Chevy’s POV*

 

“Hehehehehe~ a healthy blonde girl who looks like a noble and an elf, those two really got a big fish this time! The boy looks like he won’t be able to do anything if he surrenders I can sell him to a noble lady who has a thing for good looking guys.

 

“I should reward the two after this ends, hehehe….. Tch! The fuck are you’re doing!? Keep sucking it you fucking bitch! *slap!*” Chevy mumbles to himself laughing like a maniac, then he suddenly shouted to a girl…. Yes, a girl….. Was….

 

“S-sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sor-” The girl cried quietly as she as for forgiveness.

 

“Tch…. I should have brought a more obedient one and not this trash.” He said and suddenly grabs the hair of the girl and forcefully…..

 

After a while, Chevy was breathing hard as he felt refreshed and fixing his outfit …. He sat back and waited for the others, but long had passed and there’s still no one was coming in for a report all he heard earlier was shouting so he thought they are going at it hard and didn’t bother to look at all.

 

………….

 

Moments later a boy showed up and freezes in front of him….. He was looking at the innermost of the carriage and a girl was hugging herself while crying and trembling at the corner.

 

“Ahhh…. Fuck I didn’t think that through….Tch” He cursed as he put his hand on his forehead before looking at the girl then to Chevy then looked back to the girl. “Are you okay young lady? ….No its fine no need to answer that…. Base on your looks you don’t look fine at all, here wear this for now.” The boy said as he lightly throws a clean t-shirt and a towel.

 

 

“W-what happened to Keenan?” Chevy was shocked as he tried to look calm and ask for the guy.

 

“Keenan? Who’s that? …was it the one who orders?” The boy asked “Y-yes”

 

“He’s dead…. Is what I would like to say but he’s sleeping with his partner.” The boy said as he smiled.

 

“The-then wha- Kueekk~!!” Chevy’s words got interrupted as the punch landed on his face making the carriage shakes when he fell beside the girl.

 

“Just shut the fuck up *sigh* Sorry again for not coming earlier... Charlotte! A-chan! A little bit of help here!” Feeling a bit guilty and irritated he called the two.

 

……………….

9