Chapter 38: What will happen (to them) now?
209 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a while innit?

 

".....-chan... -ke up" I feel like I heard something but as the sound or voice can't  be understand I ignored it.

"Onii- chan, wake up...." ahh somehow, something warm touches my face making me more comfortable...

"Onii-chan, wake up already!!!!" "Guahhh!!" A shout and a fist in my stomach woke me up completely with a tear in the eyes as a bonus.

"...Yua? ...I-is that you?" I said as I slowly reach for her face while trembling, ahh... its warm, it's really her... I teared up and touch her face more with both of my arms and hugged her, while sobbing.

"H-hey, what are you doing?" Her flustered voice's funny, she looking at my crying face, she probably thinks that she hit me too hard. "Yua... Yua!!! So, I'm back??" I said happily as buried my face into her chest, she standing still shaking not saying anything...When I look at her face she blushing slightly she then said.

"Yua...?" I said.

"W-wh-what are you doing!!  So early in the morning!!! I-is it the payback last night??? y-you pervert!!!" She said slapping my face "Gahh!!" It stings!! what the hell my stats are maxed out but her slaps feels like my soul was hit directly...

She then proceeds to stomp her foot and walked out of my room fuming... or should I say smoke is coming out on her head... 

"Oh right, food is ready!! Mom said you should get ready too or you will be late for first day of school!! Hmmph!!!" She said as she looks back still blushing slightly.

 

...What, first day of school???........ Cold sweat started to fall on my forehead and my back... I feel like I heard something ridiculous, I still remember I got summoned.... Then.... huh...? I met the heroes, met her.... Who's her?.... I feel like I shouldn't forget her or I will probably lose myself.

 

"Ack!?" My head's starting to hurt after trying to look for an answer... Then mom called from downstairs as I still haven't go down.

"I-I'm coming!!" I said, first I should probably get ready first and think about it later...

 

However that moment never came.... Just like in any human being, a dream will be gone the moment you think of other things, and just like that I forgot already of what I'm supposed to think again.

Seasons passed I met many friends, laughed, fought, helped each other during exams or quiz or if something happens, then I became a sophomore. During that time Yua and me got closer to each other as real brother and sister, Mom watched us happily and joined us... though dad left us from some other woman, but we didn't really care that much.

Then at the school gate...

There I met her, wavy red hair, golden eyes full of vitality.... The moment I saw her I paused, that's right why did I forgot about her, she noticed my gazed and smiled beautifully then walked away as if she was greeting a fellow classmate... Yes her, I unconsciously reached but she's going away further and further from me... I tried to shout her name but... She's already gone... I teared up and looked down, quietly lowered my reaching hand and crunched it tightly. 

 

"Charl-"

 

...............

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Charlotte and A-chan staring at me with a worried look... It's a dream huh, it's been a long time since I dreamed about them, I look around and right now we are in our wagon. 

 

"Kuro?" Charlotte said as she looked at my face from above, beside her is A-chan she as well looking at me worried. Charlotte caress my face I felt something wet, its seems that I cried on my sleep... Pretty embarrassing.

"Are you alright master?" A-chan brushes my hair carefully... Yeah cute, I thought.

 

"Ah... yeah I'm fine." I said as move my body upwards, it seems like I slept for a long time... "How long did I slept..." I asked Charlotte but she's still a bit worried and answered.

 

"Around 1 - 2 hours probably" She said as she's starts hugging my face with her soft chest and A-chan is holds my hand tightly.

 

"I see... It feels like eternity there..." I said as I wrap my other free hand around her, "Is it a bad dream...?" Charlotte asked.

"Hmmm.... I don't really know..." I looked at her face and smiled. "...really?"  she brought her face slowly to my face and kissed me warmly and stay there for a bit and let go.

"There, there it's fine now..." she hugged me again and pat my back... like a child who had a bad dream and woke up crying... "Am I a kid!??" I retorted with a wry smile.

 

"Yosh, your fine now!" She happily lets go of me and moved aside, Is my face really that bad??

 

"Th-then me too..." A-chan quietly said and brought her face to close to mine and kissed me deeply... too deeply that her eyes formed a hearth shape, she lets go and said ecstatically said "M-master sad face is so cute... haaa...haaa"

It seems it turned her on... But now's not the time, there's still the matter about Chevy and the girl... I remove A-chan who's calling my name over and over "Not now A-chan" I said and stood up get down the wagon, It seems they cleared the bodies.

"Charlotte, A-chan you two should've woke me up and let clean the bodies" I said as I look at the clean place.

"Well, we didn't want to bother you sleep and it was easy thing to do, right An-chan?" "Un, it was easy"

 

Beside our wagon is Chevy's carriage, I look inside their carriage and saw the girl sleeping peacefully. Chevy's not there, I searched for them and I saw three men bound in a rope below the tree with gag in their mouth unconscious. I smell something unpleasant coming from the three...

 

"Did they leak?" I asked the two who are behind me now while smiling cutely...

"Eh!?? They peed!?? That's disgusting" Charlotte said in shock and covered her face with her hand as she look at them in repugnance... "Umm, you shouldn't say that to the fertilizers for the trees you know..." A-chan retorted.... Nononono, you two did something to them right?

 

"*cough* What should we do to them now?" I asked while trying to change the subject. I look the men again and clean them up with magic thrice for complete cleanliness though once is enough but..... you know.

 

"Well, first we should wake them up right?" I said while firing wind bullets to the three.

 

 

 

5