Chapter 0: The End? (Edited 07/29/20)
2.1k 24 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HAA!, HAA!, HAA!"

 

A guy running from someone through the forest out of breath, his body is full of scratches here and there, his right arm and his left eye are missing, and they're opposite are like rags limping through the air. The one behind still being to follow him like as if walking through the park, smiling... A wicked smile was pasted on his face like he thought they were playing a game.

"Argh!!!!, AHhhhh!!!!, Don't come near me!!!!"

The guy fell as he stumbled across a tree root, screaming at the one following him.

"Please let me go! I beg you! stop!!' The guy cried as he crawls backward with his butt.

But the man following him just keeps walking towards him, not saying anything. Then he stops in front of the guy while mumbling as if chanting something. Suddenly a light glows below the guy, the dirt moves around the body as if it was alive locking him on his place.

The man following him starts talking.

"Huh, so it's the end of our game of tag" The man while smiling sincerely this time.

"Sorry but, it's the end for you, and you have something I need to go back from where we came from," he says while he started chanting again, but this time it was incomprehensible.

The scared guy started screaming from the top of his lungs, his body started glowing while the strength of his body leave him. A surge of power escapes the guy while something is forming and compressing into the form of a bead. The bead's color has a tint of a red and blue hue, indicating like it was his blood and mana.

"Phew~ finally that's the end of it. Sorry hero「M@$@%()$#!」, but it's something I needed to go back to our world. All you've done to me to just get me killed and yet you still failed, you even teamed with the fucking demons, you stupid idiot, what kind of hero who should save the world would join the enemies side." The man said as he sat on a tree trunk looking a bit tired, though mentally.

 

"「Г*$@(@#)」 and 「@(%$*&(」 the two girls who got summoned with you? who's been with us for five years. Why the fuck did you &#!? 「Г*$@(@#)」... just because she's with me and 「Ch@#!@#」 ?, I like to tease 「Ch@#!@#」 with 「Г*$@(@#)」 ...Just why! why! fucker! Just because she didn't become yours, you decided to !@!$$ her in front of me huh after all those fucking years!" tear's slowly fell down on his face as he punches the dirt.

 

"Now look at what you have made me to her, 「@(%$*&(」 is a bitch, you fucker and you didn't even notice it... But she still liked you even though she's like that... So... was it fun that I slowly _#&$-$ 「@(%$*&(」 in front of you?" The man laughed wryly while saying those words to the hero who's already dead...

After that, he slowly stood up... tears swell up within him again thinking that this is ending, as he walks through a certain part of the forest and it was in the middle of it, where the legend says a vein-like spot where magic gathers, that's why strong monsters gather at the middle and fight for it.

"I can finally go back after all these five fucking years of hardship is coming to end... My dear little sister, Mom, Dad..(not really dad)" He brushes his eyes and a smile appeared on his face.

The man starts drawing complicated magic circles from ancient times from the books he had read, letters with a particular formula, archaic letters indicating everything where the Earth is.

A few hours later, he was done after checking for the second time, third time thinking it's correct.

"Thankfully they are @#$& and I got their 「*@#)*(& @ %($%#$」... what the hell am I even thankful for... I'm sorry 「Г*$@(@#)」 but please let me &$_ it..." 

He placed all the beads he got on their dedicated spots on each magic circle. Then he starts pouring his mana with everything he got, the blindingly light begins to envelop him and closed his eyes. Getting excited that coming back from this hardship is paid well and felt sorry at the same time...

 

-------------------------------------

That's for the prologue :)

Sorry if my grammar is wrong or something... *tehepero* aahhh... 

And this is my first time writing a novel. Hopefully, you guys would enjoy it.

25