Chapter 05: A world of sword and magic (Part 2) (Edited 07/30/20)
1.2k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days had passed and I got stronger albeit a little bit, I now know where I am, it's called the Forbidden Forest wherein it's in the middle of the borderline of the Empire of Flogecyre and the Kingdom of Iasenary. Even though they are far apart, they still go on fighting each other. I know it's stupid right... Well not that it matters to me. I'm not some hero who gets his nose onto troubles of others unless I knew something is wrong or some f*cker is trying to get me, I will get them back tenfold. 

I'm not some goody-two-shoes who bring their moral and common sense in a different world like some protagonists on novels or anime. I dare not hesitate to kill someone who is the enemy that is trying to kill me too. An eye for an eye they always say. If I hesitate who knows what will happen, well I still know what's right or wrong. I'm not a certain hero who pushes his own justice to someone else not considering the consequences.

Anyways the topic got derailed, as I said earlier the Empire and the Kingdom are fighting each other and not some demons in a demon country. Now continuing, the forbidden forest is where all different kinds of monsters gathered from weak to strong whereas the entrance of the forest gathers the weakest monsters to the middle of the forest where unbelievable monstrosity roam. 

 

From where I am right now when I asked Alice, she said that we are somewhere near the entrance of the forest, meaning where the weak monsters roam. But where I'm standing in a spot where a human can't survive that long. Well as for me when I had the first two hidden titles, so I can somehow survive,

From that spot, he trains and trains to gain some levels and get stronger with some makeshift weapons he tried to create. Until he knows he's strong enough to fight the were some of the strong monsters gathered. Well after that he is thinking that he needs to travel around the world.

 

"First, after I'm strong enough to kill all the monsters in the middle, I'll travel to the Kingdom of Iasenary to meet the heroes. Second, after I meet I guess I'll travel to the Beast Kingdom then the Elf Kingdom, lastly the Demon country to find a way back home... Haaa... Why am I talking to myself... I guess I really miss my sister and mother" even though just a few had passed... Almost crying, the hidden title activates calming my mind.

"Phewwww~~" I guess I still need to distract myself from thinking about it.

'appraisal' mumbling the words for magic.

 After checking my stats, I decided to retire for the day and rest my tired body and mind, even though I had the title effect of Calm Mind my brain still feels stressed.

"Goodnight, Alice" thinking she might answer and she did not fail me. "Goodnight Kuro-sama"...

Somehow I feel relaxed talking to this system... Goodnight....zzzzz

 

21