Chapter 10: Charlotte (Part 4) (Edited 07/30/20)
995 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that awkward moment, Charlotte decided to reward him for helping them. They ride the carriage continuing the travel for the capital.

"Then let me introduce myself again properly, my name is Charlotte Von Grimstrong, daughter of Duke Rutherbrandt Von Grimstrong." Then she added, "Please just call me Charlotte." Giving an air of Dignity, heee~ when she talked like that with seriousness, she became more beautiful... I wanna really tease every day. He thought as he introduced himself too. 

"I'm Kuro Shirokami, a normal 3rd year high school bo- wait remove the 3rd year high school, as I'm already 19," I said, letting out an air of sadness. Seeing me in that state, Charlotte changed the topic.

"Thank you, for saving us again Kuro-sama," Charlotte said. 

"Nahh, don't mention it, they attacked me first when I'm trying to explain, I could've leaved you behind If they didn't charged at me. Not trying to be a dick or anything, my policy is myself first and the reason is a secret, and you don't have to add sama."

"Then Kuro, still, If Kuro didn't came to save us, they would've sell us as slaves, worse used us first then sell us to those depraved people. So I'm very grateful to you. So please accept my hospitality." 

" I see... then it's fine, I'm going to the capital too anyways." getting me back to my usual mood.

"Then would Ruriko-san introduce herself to me?" I said while smiling.

"I'm Takamori Ruriko I just turned 17 last month, just like you I'm from earth, but I got summoned here appearing on castle with everyone else unlike you," she said warily at me who's smiling. 

"Hee~ the will it be alright if I ask you about the others that got summoned here too?" I asked, trying to lighten her up.

"Yes It's alright," then she continued. "Let's start first with the guy his name is Yanagita Masayoshi just like his name that shouts 'Justice' he's a cheat hero, well you are clearly stronger looking at your maxed out level." 

"I see, he's like those typical main protagonist that got always summoned and they bring even their justice even here. I bet he's someone handsome too." I said while laughing.

"You're right, he is handsome but those eyes that screams justice, there's something else beneath them and I think you already probably know." she said. 

"It's something bad.... tsk,haaa... this is going to be a pain, well not like I care," I said as I let out a sigh. "Please continue..."

"Then the next one is a girl, her name is Mifune Ai she's the same age as me. I'll be blunt she's a b*tch so you shouldn't get close to her too much, I think she already had done it with Masayoshi-kun." 

"Awwww, so you care for me~~ even though we just met," I said jokingly. 

"B-baka!, I'm just saying it as to warn you because you look handsome, she like a wolf trying to eat anyone who looked good," She said while blushing.

" I know, I know I'm just teasing you," I said while grinning.

 Ohhh, that's really cute, it's gonna be worthwhile teasing her too, ah right I almost forgot to tell how she looked right now... An attractive Japanese girl short black hair, bob cut... sporty looking kind of girl I bet she plays tennis or some sort of sport. Big eyes that can attract men even far away, curvy body that her line will show if she wears something tight, but most importantly her chest, they look so soft that they jiggle every time the carriage bumps into a rock. Kuro thought to himself as if explaining it to someone.

"Ufufufu, Calm down Ruriko-sama, you are indeed caring, and even coming with me to protect me, and not joining with the princess and other heroes," Charlotte said softly, smiling.

 "Uuuu~~" Ruriko blushes further.

"Princess...? ....well duh" as I facepalm myself. Of course, how could I forget that trope, there's always a princess waiting before a hero appeared. 

"Yes that's right Kuro, her name is Viktoria Iasen the first princess of the Iasenary Kingdom," she said.

"I bet she closely sticking to Masayoshi, with a heart on her eyes," I said with a hint of mocking tone.

"You... are right Kuro, I'm surprised you know that." 

"Well it's a cliché type, I'm not stupid enough to become a dense person, I could try and act it. But nah that just BS, I'll punch them in the face once as if to say they are stupid for not noticing," I said.

'Heee~ your the type who's straight forward but know what he's doing.' she said  I like that kind of person... Charlotte mumbles. Of course, with my trained hearing, I heard her but decided not to say it, albeit blushing slightly, of course, I'm not facing them as I'm looking outside the window of the carriage trying to hide it. It seems Ruriko heard her too, looking kind of a shock to her, but then she grinned.

"Hee~~~~ so you like that kind of people huh.. Charlotte-sama~," Ruriko said while grinning with a meaning.

"Huh!? did I unconsciously said that loudly!?" while blushing hard.

 "No~ no~ I just heard you because I'm next to you~~~, but indeed he looked like that kind of person," she said teasingly.

"Perhaps, Kuro heard it too..?" she said looking at me blushing, I did not say anything but just nod.

"Uwaaa~~~!! I'm so embarrassed please forget that!!!" she said, screaming cutely. I didn't respond at all, but I'm smiling like a boy who's like a dense protagonist, making her redder and trying to hide her embarrassed face with her hands.

 "Uuuu~~" tears forming in her eyes while pouting. Ahhhhhhh!!!! Sooooo cutteeeeeeee. Both Ruriko and I think.

"Mah mah, calm down Charlotte-sama It's good that you're honest to your feelings, It's look like spring is coming to you," Ruriko said, 

"Baka! you're just making her more blush," I said quickly.

 "Well look, she just became more cuter isn't she," she added. 

"Indeed you're right," I said, staring at her. Then she stared back at me angrily (pouting cutely) with moistened eyes (tears) and said.

"I-I'm not kind of easy girl that will blush at anyone you know."... what? What is it, is it spring for me too? Am I graduating from being a cherry boy?

"Mou~~ you guys please stop it," she said, still pouting, but now there's a smile. Arere? Am I just mistaken? When did she say that to me?  

Without saying it, Ruriko and I just laughed together, later Charlotte joined too.

 

I wish this would be longer... Ahh, did I just set a flag? I thought to myself, getting nervous.

 

After a day had passed, they can see the capital far ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

23