Chapter 11: Charlotte (Part 5) END (Edited 07/30/20)
999 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we got into the line of people entering the capital, Charlotte said to me, 

"Kuro, you don't have to worry if they try ask you, let me do the talking. Not that they will ask because your with me probably."

" I see, thank you very much."

"Don't mention it," she said while smiling.

"Let's do something about what your wearing later after we enter," Ruriko said on the side.

"Nah, It's okay, I can do it later after I earned some money, Oh right they have Adventurers Guild right?" I said while I asked.

"No please let me do it with Ruriko, I'm sure you would look good at anything, And yes there's Adventurers Guild It's on almost in the middle of the capital, the middle is a church" Charlotte replied instead of Ruriko. 

"After that let's go to my house giving you the reward of saving us." 

"Sure then please take care of me." I bowed slightly. Of course, I'm not an idiot who would refuse after she said that. Two beauties were selecting clothes for me.

 

After that, they got in the capital safely without asking Kuro's identity of Kuro, After that, they went to a district for shopping, and what they had gone to was clothes for nobles. 

"No wait, isn't this going to be expensive?" I asked.

"No please don't worry about the price, I'm not gonna let you meet my parent's looking like that," she said while smiling and blushing slightly.

"Ohh~ what a good woman letting him meet her parents already isn't this a bit too fast?" Ruriko joined the conversation with a grin.

"Na!! n-no it's nothing like that I-I promise," she said as a rebut, but now the blush is visible.

"I see... It's not like that huh..." I said in a depressed tone, but inside my mind, I'm grinning too. Good job, Ruriko!

Seeing him depressed, Charlotte panicked and tried to find a word.

"N-no! Kuro I-it's no like I don't like you! please don't be sad!"She said in a panic.

Ruriko and Kuro laughed together, seeing them laughing Charlotte noticed she is being teased again pouts. Seeing her like that, they continue to laugh, but then Charlotte joined too. 

"I didn't know that Charlotte-sama would be this cute, Charlotte-sama always looks serious all the time making her beauty less shine. But now Charlotte-sama is like acting proper age you look really beautiful right now Charlotte-sama," Ruriko suddenly said.

Charlotte stopped laughing, stood stiffly, but relaxed a moment later and smiles.

 "You are right, well it's because being the daughter of duke I had to watch every act I do, or else they would look down on me making me a political bride for marriage only," she said while smiling sadly...

"No, I get you Charlotte I would hate it too If I'm in your place right now." Kuro said, interjecting with a smile a proper smile this time. Which obviously making the two blush (wet <-- no this is a joke - author....but I don't know later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

* Cough* * Ahem* The two try to change the topic but cannot think of anything, so they just continued to pick Kuro's clothes.

Hmmmm? What what did I do? I just smiled but the two blush... I'm not that dense, but I really don't know it means... Kuro thought, confused... 

 

After that, they continue the search for clothes quietly bur the two are still blushing slightly. After they picked proper attire, they decided to eat lunch first and starts riding the carriage to Charlotte's house.

 

Little did he know someone's father is watching them far away enviously, there's no danger, and there are so many people walking by or standing. Only making the presence skill useless. He also doesn't feel any blood lust or anything. As they enjoy their lunch, making his flag come true, trouble is brewing, although to him only...

 

 

 

19