Chapter 15: How Does It Feel to Destroy Someones Perfect Moment? (Edited 07/30/20)
857 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As I cover Charlotte's eyes, I looked around and command all the people with coercion letting a little bit of blood lust directly at them, not hitting Charlotte.

 

"Don't ever tell someone about what happened upstairs okay?" I said to them with a low voice and deadly sharped eyes... They began to rapidly nod their head and began to leave the underground... As Charlotte, and I are the last to leave a shriek resounded upstairs.

 

The people behind began to run towards the shriek, but what they saw is hell or literally HELL. Chopped bodies, twisted or bent in the wrong way it was supposed to be, body with their heads. The floor is literally a pool of blood... As they shiver, they began to run towards the entrance of the place...

 

But then again...

 

They saw dead bodies littered around, they began screaming on top of their lungs. Running for their lives, they began to scatter around outside of the area.

 

But there's one that stayed with Kuro and Charlotte in the cellar, It's an Elf woman, her perfect face, perfect body, it's like they are created with love by the god of this world,

 

"Hello saviour please call me Anhaern Yesneiros, I'm a high-elf living in the Elf Kingdom, please take me with you" She bowed... 

 

Now what to do about this... As I began to take off the cover on Charlotte's eyes and ask for advice. "Hey, Charlotte what should we do about her?"

 

"Isn't it fine to bring her to the mansion for a moment and ask her later what she would do later?" she answered, and I nodded.

 

Then I put the handkerchief in her eyes back, it's good that she was not asking the screaming upstairs earlier... I began to carry her again in my arm like a princess...

This time she puts her arms around my neck... Ohhh I can feel her breath, she smells so gooood... No stop it's not the time for that I tried to calm down my son that is growing up. 

 

"Th-then let's go I said to the Elf" slightly blushing. The elf nodded and did not say anything, just looking at us...

 

We escape from that place before people saw what's happening and trying not to see anyone passing by.

 

After a moment a little bit far away from the place without anyone in the premises as I search through danger and presence detection, in an alleyway, I stopped and put down my princess... I mean Charlotte and began to remove the cover in her eyes... But when I look at her eyes after I removed them. 

 

Her eyes that are moistened, her mouth is puffing out hot breaths. I stood frozen as I didn't what the cause is.

 

"Ku-Kuro, What is this feeling my body is so hot right now," She said while blushing, she began to get closer to me as I stepped back at the wall... 

 

Alice what's wrong with her!?? I asked her in my mind.

 

"It seems she can't stop herself anymore and wants to eat you" Alice replied... 

 

"No that's wrong!? what with that answer!?" I retorted but, I can't move anymore as there was a wall now hindering my movement...

 

Then she puts her hand on the wall... What the Fuck!? kabedon?? Isn't it supposed to be the other way!?  I can't push her away as I don't want to hurt her in any way,  Am I about to be conquered instead of conquering!? 

As our lips about to touch the elf interrupted.

 

"You know you should do that somewhere else that no one can see..." while staring at us...

 

Charlotte stopped and started thinking about what she's about to do to me and covered her face crouching... Steam is coming out of her head. 

OHhh, thank god... NO WTF AM I THANKING FOR... WTF AM I DOING THINKING LIKE THAT, I SHOULD'VE HAVE ACCEPTED IT AT THAT MOMENT. ARRGGGHHH!!  Is this the curse of being a cherry boy? 

He thought while sadly and angrily punching himself in his head...

 

Moments after that, Charlotte recovered but still blushing and can't look at Kuro's face, while I'm sad that my first kiss didn't happen as that elf stops it...

 

"Hey, Anhaern, How Does It Feel to Destroy Someone's Perfect Moment?" I said in a dead voice trying to deceive myself from backing away from Charlotte and letting the elf get it.  No, it's not a dick move.... okay maybe it is... sorry...  I thought to myself as if asking for forgiveness to someone...

The elf just tilted her head.... tch... If this was a guy, I already destroyed his life. I thought as I looked away for her at the moment and talked to Charlotte again.

 

"Let's go back, Your parents are waiting worriedly and probably Ruriko too." I said to Charlotte, and she agreed with "Un" cutely not trying to hide her embarrassment anymore to me. Which made me stiff for a bit thinking, I want to ear her really right now...

 

Then we started moving again...

 

Of course, I'm not gonna let that Bastard go I'm gonna think of a way to make him suffer after my moment (which may or may not happen) with Charlotte later... I think darkly, as my eyes that are already dark shines dangerously. Without letting Charlotte and the Elf notice what I'm feeling right now as we began to travel back to the mansion with a High-Elf in towed with us...

 

 

 

 

19