Chapter 16: The result of what happened… (Edited 07/30/20)
798 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Holding hands is too Lewd

 

 

As we arrived at the mansion, Charlotte's parents, are clearly waiting for at the front of the door worriedly. 

 

They saw us walking towards them with someone else besides us tagging along.

 

They felt relieved as their daughter neither had bruises nor blood going down her skin. They only saw torn parts in the dress here and there with blood on them...

 

"Ohhh My beloved daughter is safe uuuwahh!" As her father cried on tears of joy.

 

As her mother, calmy welcomed her with a tear on her left eye.

 

"Welcome home Charlotte." Her mother put her arms up, wanting a hug.

 

"Uu~~Uwaahh~ Mother I was scared I'm so scared at that time, *sniff* thankfully Kuro saved me," Charlotte said and cried again, her mother hugging her softly while patting her back while saying. "It's okay now where gonna punish those guys who did that to you."

 

"Thank you, Kuro!!! Thank you for saving my daughter!!" Her father said and continued "So what happened to the ones that kidnapped my daughter, They're going to regret on trying to kidnap my daughter."

 

"I don't know, all I saw were dead bodies scattered around outside even on the inside, of the building," I said casually.

"Already dead, you say? Who would do that?" Her mother joined in.

I glance at Charlotte, letting her know that I don't want anything to do with it.

She nodded "That's right just like what he said" we already talked about it on the way before getting back.

 

But she didn't know that I brutally murdered the people, I just don't want them to hate me because of that act.

 

"I see then we will wait for a proper report later, as we already sent guards towards there." Her father said, not saying anything else.

 

"Then let's go inside first and have lunch while eating you introduce your friend after getting her a proper attire. Ufufufu" her mother beckons us to walk inside the dining area and Anhaern to the bathroom to get herself cleaned. Of course, Charlotte changed her clothes too.

 

After eating lunch and introducing the elf her self to the two, the two were shocked after hearing her that she was a high elf. It seems that high elves don't go out that much at all...

 

Of course, she's a high elf just like those on eroge... I thought, but this is really a different world... Fuuuu~ Yua or and mother... This is bad I'm getting depressed again... Before the title, Calm Mind takes effect Charlotte saw that I was making that face and came beside me.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Ahhh~ I just thought of something depressing, but it's okay now that you are near me," I said as if escaping to reality. Fuck what's wrong with me involving others to my personal problems...

*Slap* I slapped my face regaining my natural behavior. Smiling at her.

"I see..." Then she hugged me, I turned stiff. Everyone else turned stiff look at us...

*clang~*x2 The utensils of her father fell down the plate making a sound...

Not thinking what she had done after hugging me, she looked around tilting her head... Then blushed, as if taking the chance she holds my hand interlocking with each other and said to her parents.

"Mom, dad, I decided! I want to be with him after living for 19 years!" she said blushing.

A moment, 5 seconds, 10 seconds had passed then...

"EHHHH!!?" All the people in the room shouted except the Grimstrong couple and me.

"My my what a daring girl ufufu, I wonder who she got that from?" While glancing at her husband who's so shocked that drool is dripping down.

Although I'm the same as her father, I'm not drooling though, It's my brain just stopped responding...


 

The guards POV

As they walk through the district of commoners. They arrived seeing that many people are gathering at a building while a stench of iron flows through the air. 

As they got closer they ordered the onlookers to get away from that spot as soon as possible. Which they agreed readily

As the guards look through the gates they saw two people lying without their head attached to them and it was beside them...

"OHH GOD," said the guard 1 "What? what happened?" said the Captain of the guards

The guard who said that earlier just pointed further then what's there is... The grass turned red, people with no head, twisted bodies, chopped off...

"Uueeehhhh" "uurrf" "urrgghh"

Some of the guards can't handle the scene and puked on the spot.

"Holy Shit did a demon or Some monster got in here?" The captain cursed while sweat drips from his back

 

"Find anyone who's a witness here hurry!!!" The captain commanded as the guards' salute's leaving some of them on the scene.

 

After that, they found that looks like slaves which are banned here in the capital. They questioned them one by one but they only said it was the god of death.

The same answers heard on other guards. Which made them shivers and told them to go to the foreign affairs building near the guilds district and wanting to help these different races. Before letting them go, the captain asked one last question that if they saw a girl with the looks of Nobility. Which make them nodded they said she was with the boy, (They can't answer that he was the god of death they are talking about, or else what they saw on this place might happen to them next). Then the Captain ordered one of his subordinates to go with them.

"The God of Death huh..." The captain mumbles as he looked again at the scene... 

He told his subordinates to clean the area, after that he left them there with one subordinate tagging behind him and walked towards where the Duke's property is and question the boy who's with the daughter.

 

 

 

 

19