Chapter 17: The Questioning and…… (Edited 07/30/20)
798 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that event still is happening.

 

A guard came near the head maid and whispered her ear. The head maid with a face of annoyance appeared for a bit but receded very quickly because the great event of her Ojou-sama and Kuro-sama was happening. and because the one waiting outside the door is the Captain of the guards here at the capital and the one Rutherbrandt requested.

 

She ordered one of her subordinates, and that maid quickly returned to the dining area with the Captain after picking him up. The Captain was surprised at the atmosphere for a bit but collected himself and greeted the people inside, and the people started moving again after hearing him talk.

 

"Good afternoon everyone, It seems Charlotte ojou-sama has returned safely," the Captain said and looked at everyone.

A moment later, his father started to move and brush his dripping drool with a handkerchief...

"Bastard, let's talk about this man to man later," He said threateningly to Kuro

"A-ahhh, of course, Rutherbrandt-sama," Kuro responded a moment later after he rebooted up.

"My, my ufufu," Margarethe did her trait.

"Eh? what are you going to talk about Kuro?" Charlotte said questioningly

"Don't worry Charlotte it's about us, If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do it like a man," Kuro replied while smiling sweetly at Charlotte, which she just replied "Un~" a moistened eyes and a flushed face can be seen.

 

"Bastard!!! doing it while the father is watching it, Nuooo Margarethe! my beloved daughter that says she's gonna marry her papa is going away with someone gununu!." Rutherbrandt said, but there's no sound of hostility on it.

"Anooo, it's about the report of what happened," Said the Captain as if he was forgotten.

******

"I see so that's what happened huh..." Rutherbrandt said while glancing at Kuro, who looked tensed somewhat after hearing the report. Of course, Rutherbrandt didn't know that he was faking it. Kuro was acting because he didn't want anything to do with it and just wanted to leave it to others.

 

"Then, can I ask you a question boy?" the Captain said to Kuro.

"Of course, please go ahead." As he replied, trying his best to look tense, so they don't suspect him... but I think he already knows...

No wait, maybe I can use my trait here. I just look like someone handsome that doesn't look strong at all, as Charlotte and Ruriko said. Yes, let's do that, he's now trying to look small like some weak protagonist.

 

"Then first where were you before you arrive at the scene?" 

"I'm running as fast as possible to go there... but what I saw when I arrived are dead bodies littered everywhere," I said, looking like a weak and scared protagonist, yosh, I think I'm doing pretty good.

The people listening widened their eyes, looking at me but didn't say anything when he said he's running as fast as possible. But when he was here earlier before he went there, he just vanished into thin air... They look at him in disbelief. Maybe he's trying to hide it as if he didn't want trouble. So they just decided to let it go, as he saves their daughter/ojou-sama safely. 

But it seems the Captain noticed it for a moment, so he decided and took a mental note.

*****

"Thank you for answering my questions young lad."

"No, no it's my pleasure," I said as I sigh as if the weak protagonist is relieved... yosshh perfect, I inwardly thought.

 

"Then I'm going ahead, I'm going to report to the king," the Captain said as he stands up and bowed respectfully to the Grimstrong couple then leave the house.. after he was outside he ordered the guard who was with him...

"You, make someone observe that boy, make the observer will not be noticed by him, and not sure to betray us."

 

"YES!!" as the guard salutes.

 

But the Captain didn't know someone was already listening to him, and it was the God of death himself and the one who acted weakly... "TSK... so he really noticed it after all... I'm not going to let anyone disturb me," he mumbles... as he goes back to Charlotte and her parents...

 


That evening, two people were sitting on the sofa facing each other, while on the desk is a fine wine. Kuro pours another to Charlotte's father as he accepts it and drinks... Kuro drinks too.

"You... You better not make her cry, or I'll kill you myself" Rutherbrandt said annoyingly 

"I... I don't know about that... because I'm not gonna stay in this world, my mother and little sister is probably waiting for me" Kuro said

"I see.... is that why you lied earlier?" 

"Yes... But don't worry I'm gonna explain it to Charlotte properly and not make her sad as long as I'm here, I'll make her happy... I think I'll be here for a while as I don't know how to go back yet. So I decided to travel around the world to try and find it..." Kuro explained to Rutherbrandt who listened calmly

"Haaa.... fine but make sure you leave an offspring before you leave and travel." 

"Eh?? Ehhhh No I'm not gonna do it... I want to travel with her... After that..... I'm gonna do it. As I want to be with her as long as I can, She's my first love after all..."

"You..... haaaa.... fine. You better Protect her Bastard."

"Yes!" he replied and decided to drink again after that talk.

 

They didn't know that the girl they are talking about is listening to them outside, of course, Kuro knows as he deliberately explains calmly... because after that he's going on night crawling to let her know that he really wants to be with her...


 

 

 

After that, it's that's Bastard's turn and his family, he better be prepared as The God of Death is coming for him after his lovey-dovey night.

It's time...

As the boy's eyes shine in the dark as he walks through the corridor towards an individual girl and his first love's room...

 

 

 

 

 

 

18