Chapter 19: That morning and….
909 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A different ceiling... ohh I wanted to always say that..." I said and squeeze my right arm that felt heavy and for some reason a soft feeling *squeeze*x2

"Nhhhnn~~"

I heard a moan and looked at it... It's a beautiful girl sleeping soundly... A beautiful girl is in my arm naked, and her name is Charlotte... well just did it until the sun's comes up... and it looks like it's lunch time now. I can't even believe she managed to stay longer, what strength of libido she has, and that stamina... 

"Ahhh I got hard again...".... I decided to ignore my hard d*ck and just hugged her tightly as making her not feel uncomfortable and kissed her on the forehead..

"Nnnnhhh" it looks she's trying to hug me so I did it "hafuuu~~" after finding her most comfortable spot she sigh cutely...

after some peaceful time a knock resounded... " Kuro-sama are you awake? please eat lunch and wake Charlotte-sama too" 

"Sure, I'll wake Charlotte first, please make her warm meal, I'm sure She'll be very hungry"

"Yes" the maid made her way out

 

"Charlotte, Charlotte wake up it's already lunch, if you don't wake up I'm going to kiss you"... No response buy I know she's already awake because of her breathing...

 

"I'm going in then.." as I near to her lips which she then moved a little bit making it a bit easier. I pinched her nose a moment later she began to tremble so I let her go

"Puhaa~~! mou~, and here I thought you were going to do it" She pouts cute while hugging me tightly. 

"Later It's already lunch you know." I said while laughing, when she's about to stand up. I pulled her greatly making her lose balance falling into my chest

"!!Hyaa, Wh-" I kissed her deeply making her eyes opened wide and turned moist then trembled... I let her lips go when she's about to go for another I pinch her nose again and grinned.

"We are gonna be really late for lunch you know, you adorable beast" 

"Wh-who are you calling beast!!" she pouts angrily sitting on the bed crossing her arms making her chest stands out even more "Stop making that pose, your beautiful body is making it lewd, I won't be able stop myself"  I laughed and kiss her in the forehead which she accepts still pouting... One more time... "Huh did you said something?" I asked while smiling making her blush with moistened eyes..

I said one more time.... "Huh? one more what?"

"I said kiss me one more time!!" She said while blushing hard with tears forming on her eyes..

"Ufufufu, It's good that you are getting along each other, but you should eat lunch now" Charlotte's mother said abruptly  making us stiff, *Creak~* both of us slowly move our head like a machine that has not been oiled for long.. There standing is Charlotte's mother Margarethe with some maids behind their grinning at her ojou-sama...

"A Beasst~~" "Waw~~" "Go for it Ojou-sama!" "Whistle~~" 

This time Charlotte's face is like a ripened apple she quickly hide her erotic body behind the cover of the bed.

"She was like a beast that evening right~~ moaning so loud saying 'More~~ ravage me more~~~'" the maid said, "Un un, and then she was like 'Ku-Kuro, I  can't  let's cum together Ahhhh~~!' it's very erotic ojou-sama I wanted to see you made love with Kuro-sama" said the maid on beside the one who talked earlier.. The last maid said "You're right Charlotte-sama 'Kuro~! ,Kuro~! It's so big I can't think straight anymore~~! Ahhhn~~' I really want to see them do it and joined them~~" making the other maids shocked and blushed "Yo-you are right I want to see his how big he really is" the said while smiling with flushed face us... 

Charlotte's mother just laugh and said"Ufufufu my my, what a hungry maids, Ufufu Kuro, you should probably be prepared or late you might get kidnapped yourself on the hall way at night and brought to a quiet room." Margarethe said jokingly... But the eyes of the maids shines dangerously..

"Nono were not gonna do it nee~~ maybe.."

"Un un I want to do it with ojou-sama!!"

"Me too!"

What with this girls...  I'm still naked  though... a shiver suddenly attacked me and the maids stopped too, we looked at the source and there Charlotte's eyes is looking dead said "MY KURO IS ONLY FOR ME, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN FIGHT ME FIRST' 

"Ehh so you are fine with them joining?" I asked questioning her talking like that.. Then "I-if they only really want to join not in the harem then it's fine... " She said blushing "No wait, wait wait so you are okay with them being a sex friend?"

"Sex friend?" she titled her head cutely making the maids and Margarethe tilt theirs too.. "You know like it's just having sex for fun but having no romantic relationship"

"I-I see then it-it's fine like that, I want them to see the greatness of Kuro" she said cutely making me blush a bit "But I won't accept anyone easily!!! you hear!?"

"We-were just joking you know ojou-sama, we just want to tease you..." the maid said making the nod two, but they are thinking what she said earlier 'Want to see Kuro's greatness, then the word big was stuck on their'  looking at Kuro's crotch that is hiding now in the cover too before anyone noticed making them blush...

 

"My, my what a lively people Ufufufu... Then let go eat lunch now we are late now Ufufu" as she retreats with the maids in tow.

 

"You really okay with it like that, Charlotte?" I asked "Un~ if it them I trust them you know" 

"I see" I said nothing else and just hugged her and kissed her again deeply

 

after that we got dressed and made our way to the dining are... When we open the door to it "Congratulations Ojou-sama!!!" The maids said unison making Charlotte happy at the same time blush and holds my hand I did not stopped her and interlocking with each other... 

"Kyaa~~~!!!! Ojou-sama CUTEEEEE!!" "So adorable!!~~~" "Please make love with me too Charlotte-sama" the girls said happily but there's on that said something dangerous but I want to see it... we ignored that last comment and sit on the available chairs...

"Bastard making my daughter moan loudly, making me hear it makes my blood boil right now Fight me and I'm gonna kill y- Ouch!!!"

"Stop it Rutherbrandt you making the good mood spoil" Margarethe said to her husband while smiling dangerously...

 

After that lively lunch, I decided to go out for a bit to take a walk after eating everything, which they didn't stop me and said to be back before sunset, I said my thanks and gone outside look for someone while hiding my presence and my face and body with a black robe...

"I'm gonna look for someone who knows that noble bastard Erik Heydrich, It will probably easy if I just ask someone around" after that he really did just give some a silver coin and they happily talked not caring about my dress up..


 

I see so he's a Fat bastard, that are hated by the people around here in the commoners area. It seems like he had done so much bad things but without a proper evidence they can't decide huh....

It's seems his family are quite good looking it's just him that look like a Pig, He has two daughters and twins at that,they are both the same 15 years old... and they have schools to attend to and they always go back home at the seventh day, a day off...

And one son, who looks good but a bastard at the inside who thinks everything runs around their world... like father like son huh.. Then his wife is also good beautiful making then ask curiously how did she end up with that pig... But it seems the answer to that is money... It looks like didn't they make loved at all and it seems she only likes money, shes like a second wife or something else maybe a concubine... Hee~~ so it seems his daughter and son is from their original mother which is dead probably.

"There's something else"....

 

"I guess It's my turn" I smiled darkly as I vanished again, making my way back to the mansion first and decide for a plan how to make him suffer...

 

 

 

15