Chapter 22: Meeting with the heroes.
656 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Guards keeps moving back and forth inside the mansion, some are guarding the gates stopping any noble trying to look inside.

 

A moment later we arrive at that mansion with Charlotte and her parent.

"What happened captain," said Rutherbrandt trying to get some information.

"Yes! It's... you know the corrupt noble died while his head is on a stick on the backyard with his body dismembered... with his son."

"I see... is it like with the thugs on earlier?"Rutherbrandt trying to confirm "Yes... This guy is pretty dangerous whoever does this should be stopped immediately or else it might the capital in disorder."

"But he just killed a corrupted noble right? just like you said earlier." I said while looking at him innocently. 

"Yeah, he is a corrupt noble but he should be punished by the king, not someone else..." while staring at me like I know something. "Where were you last night?"

"Last night?... I was gone here from after lunch and had gone outside in the woods to train till night... You can ask the guards who're there" I said while smiling.

"I see..." he said still looking at me then to Rutherbrandt and Margarethe "Can you please go inside, it seems the three are scared they're all together with some maids."

"I see Rutherbrandt follow me, but don't come inside or else..." Margarethe looks dangerously at Rutherbrandt "O-of course!!" 

"No, it's okay mom they are wearing something, and the heroes are there too."

Ohhhh the heroes huh. it's time to finally meet them...

"Then can we come too?" Charlotte said "Sure."

After that, they go upstairs where some people are guarding the door... They let us through seeing the parents of Charlotte.

Charlotte's parents entered first before us, after we enter, What I saw first is three people standing while the three girls are sitting on the bed. Two girls one boy, one of the girls is Ruriko. It seems the other two are the heroes. The girl looks cute and sexy while the boy is handsome, like those protagonists with a harem tag on them.

It looks like the three sla- *ahem* victims still didn't notice me as I'm behind Charlotte and her parents.

"Oh!! Margarethe-sama and Rutherbrandt-sama welcome please come in, welcome Charlotte-sama too... Hmm? is Kuro-san not here?" Ruriko greeted the parents of Charlotte and her, but it seems like she's looking for me too.

"!!?" *biku* The three girls were startled when they heard my name and started sweating... Oyaa... they might be planning something

"I'm here," I said as I show up and smiled, and look at Ruriko and the other two bowing slightly before I glance at the three.

"Ahh, were here to confirm the state of the three as a duke... no, I'm a duke why I'm here... I should have brought a subordinate and just let him report it to me..."

"My, My, You don't have to you don't look like a duke at all, ufufufu," Margarethe said to her husband and he just slumped with his shoulder.

"Mom's just joking you know..." Charlotte said exasperatedly "Ufufu you found out?"

"... *ahem* anyway I greet you heroes, and lady Anna and her daughters" Rutherbrandt said as he bows to the people.

"Hi~" the girl greets casually.

"Hello Duke Rutherbrandt-sama" the handsome guy greets with a tone of respect... Uwaaa a typical MC, so polite that it itches me!!

I thought to myself as I try not to scratch my back...

"Hello guys Ufufu" "Hello"

"Then, let me introduce myself to you guys, I'm Shirokami Kuro or Kuro Shirokami for you three noble ladies, I'm from earth like you three heroes" I introduce myself as I bowed to them slightly then continued "I'm Charlotte's Lover"...

"ehh?.... EEHHH!!!" x3 the three heroes scream... OOhhh~ I can slightly feel some blood lust but not too high to be noticed by everybody, hhmm... It's the handsome guy huh.... looks like theory is correct liked I talked to Ruriko. "Ouch!" Charlotte elbowed me in my side while blushing deeply, no it's not that really I'm hurt it's just an instinct.

"Re-really!!??, S-since when!!" Ruriko exclaimed as she runs towards Charlotte "Si-since a few weeks ago after Kuro saved me from those thugs that kidnapped me" 

"Ehhhh~ Congratulations!!! theen~~ Did you do it already? *wink* *wink*" as she whispers after congratulating her, Making Charlotte even redder "U-un..." she replied making Ruriko paused in that pose for a moment then...

"L-lies!!, Af-after you said that you do it to me~," she said jokingly *thump!* "Ouch!!" she screams after getting hit in the head "Ba-baka! since when did I tell you that!!"

"Ehh what is it, what is it??" the girl started to join the lively girls. "You know Charlotte said she got- Ouch!! Why did you hit me again!!" *Thump*  

"Bakayarou!!! it's because you will say something unnecessary!" Charlotte screamed as she hit Ruriko again.

"Ehhh~~ I'm just gonna say you and Kuro already made love~ Ouch!! uwaaah~ she hit me again~"

"That's what I said you saying something unnecessary!!"

After that bickering, Margarethe stopped the lively girls while the handsome guy is just silently staring at me with a noticeable hatred, not that I cared.

"My, are you two heroes not going to introduce to Kuro?" "Ahhhh! right!" the girl exclaims loudly before getting near me with a seductive smile.

 

"Hi~ I'm Mifune Ai, I'm the same age as Ruriko please~ to meet you Kuro-san~" *wink*... No that's not gonna work to me at all after being with my lovely Charlotte...

"Hi, I'm Kuro pleased to meet you." I said as I bow slightly "Ehhh~ your no fun~"

"Then let me introduce myself next, I'm Hero Masayoshi Yanagita I'm together with the two girls, hello to you Kuro." Yanagita introduced himself with an overconfident tone, and what with that Hero at the start before his name... So heavy...

"Hello, I'm Kuro please take care of me" I bowed to him too. tch, Eh? did I just heard a tch sound, I lift my head up and saw Yanagita, not facing me anymore and trying to talk to Charlotte...

"Hi Charlotte-sama, we meet again *smile" 

"Fuck off... Yes, we meet again" Charlotte greeted him nonchalantly as if looking at trash...  Did I just heard Fuck off from Charlotte uuu~~ what a cute girl~ Yanagita not noticing her eyes and that whisper... didn't care and just talked to her again... well he tried to as Charlotte came to me and hugged me from behind...

"EEh!! W-what a bold girl!!" Ruriko screams, While "Hmm~~" Ai just hummed not caring.

"...." Yanagita just stared at us...

 

"Looks like they are forgetting what we're here for again right Rutherbrandt ufufufu," Margarethe said happily 

"Haaa... let's just go with it and report to the king after this."

 

After the lively people started bickering again, Margarethe stopped them and goes on with the topic looking at the three still silent while sweating...

 

15