Chapter 24: That night and the reason. ❤️
953 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While walking towards Charlotte's house.

"I'm really sorry for not being with you at the time you came back!!!" Ruriko suddenly said making us stop from moving onwards.

"Mou~ I told you it's okay already I'm just really glad that Kuro is there for me or that might give me trauma," Charlotte reassures Ruriko.

"No, let me somehow treat you back! Let's go to the shop!! Ou!!" Ruriko persists.

"Haaa. Fine, fine let's go Kuro, shall we get an early lunch?"

"Sure."

"Our!! Let's goo!"

As Ruriko walked slightly ahead of us, I whispered to Charlotte.

"Something might have happened in the castle huh?" I whispered to her.

"Really?" Charlotte looks at the back of Ruriko then me. "Should we ask her later?" She said "Yeah" I replied in confirmation.

-----

After eating lunch and some shopping, we arrive at the mansion and relax for a bit and night comes, Charlotte parents came back from the castle. After that, we ate lunch and hit the sack... Not, Charlotte and I arrive in front of a door where Ruriko's room is.

I knocked and Ruriko approached the door, when she opened the door she saw us on nightwear.

"Ruriko, can we enter for a bit Kuro and I just want to ask you a few questions" 

"Ehh? Sure" she got out of the way and let us enter.

-----

"Before we ask you, let me ask you first Kuro,"  She said in a low voice that's so scary I and Ruriko got goosebumps.

"So you're the one who did it right~" Her eyes are shining dangerously.

"Ye-yes! This one did it! I'm so sorry but I cannot let that bastard live after he tried kidnapping you and tried to rape you!!" I shouted truthfully as I saluted.

"Eh S-" Charlotte was interrupted.

"Eh? Wait wait chotto matte sutapph. What are you guys talking about?" Ruriko stops Charlotte before she replied.

"That's what I like to know about too. But you stopped me..." Charlotte retorted. "Huh!?? W-was that so then please continue."

"Then from the start Kuro", she asks me again "Yes!" Is this the feeling of you can't say 'no' to your Mom? I thought then...

"Did you just thought of something rudely...?" Her eyes glisten sharply,  Oh gahd her intuition is pretty sharp. "No! Ma'am!"

-------

"Haaa... I see so that fat pig is the mastermind on kidnapping Charlotte... But why did you rape those poor girls?" Ruriko starts talking while sighing.

"Wait before that how did you know it was me who did it Charlotte?" I asked her.

"Hmm? Oh just thinking about you, of course, when you said that you don't need dinner as you want to train outside the forest, then after that report earlier by the captain... The bodies." She explained as if she was Sherlock that saw through everything.

"I see I thought so... Sorry" I asked for forgiveness but Charlotte touched my face lovingly. Then I continued to answer Ruriko...

"Well Ruriko, think about this, if you're a guy and had a lover and were kidnapped then hurt her badly and then tried to raped you what will you do?" I said trying to make her think it's right to do it.

"I-I see yeah I would probably kill them myself too, but I will not harm those civilians." She said agreeing but with justice. But I replied with 

"Well, that's just like you right? I'm different an eye for an eye, that's why I train to become strong to protect myself and the one who will be with me protecting my back and theirs too." I said in return. "S-still haa... well we are in a different world so I tried not to bring any unnecessary thoughts here." 

"Ohhh you are just like me but I'm better as I didn't... probably... bring any common sense as I try to live with what common sense it had here in this world... I'm not some kind of protagonist that tries to bring common sense from earth to here... like Yanagita maybe..." 

"No you are already out of common sense you know common sense chan is crying you know? But I get what you meant Yanagita-san is probably thinking he's some kind of protagonist(lol). He's already trying to create something, from earth like those on novel's or manga" 

"Haaa.." I just sighed... and Charlotte brings back the main topic.

"But you did it for me right?" She assured me as she was still touching my face. "Un" is the only reply I can muster. Then.. *kiss*

She kissed me deeply entwining our tongue, of course, I accepted gratefully.

"Uwwaahh~~ they're doing it in front of someone~" Ruriko covered her face with her hands but she's peeking through the gaps.

"Un~ puhaa~" she let's go before a few minutes of deep kiss making a bridge of saliva twinkling her eyes are moistened shining complementing that golden eyes.

"I'm really fine now you know, but still, thanks for avenging me, without knowing that there's still a mastermind will probably make me scared at night," she said while blushing and breathing hot air

Ohh no will she turn into a beast? I joke to myself.

"Un" I replied quietly.

"Ar-are you guys done? Sh-should I leave?" Ruriko said looking at us while blushing.

"!!?" Making Charlotte panic "N-no we're done!" Ohh... a foreshadowing... I thought.

 

 

"I-I see then, what do you want to ask me about," she asked while still blushing.

"I-its about the time when you're gone for a few weeks! right, Kuro!" She replied while still deeply blushing. "Un it's pretty suspicious"

"Ahhh about that huh..." She said after calming down.

"You see when Charlotte got kidnap I rushed back to the castle right? Then after that when I was about to go back to Charlotte's I forgot about you for a bit and report it briefly, that there's someone else that got transferred here. They asked all about what I know about you, I just said you looked very handsome but weak-looking because of the build of your body. Then when I was about to tell them about your stats I stopped thinking they might make you come here to do something stupid."

"I see thanks for not letting them know or it might become troublesome," I said.

"Un, but, when they were about to force me to tell them luckily a guard comes in and reported that Charlotte daughter of duke Rutherbrandt and Margarethe came back safely with a boy, after that the guard reported what happened making us shocked."

"Dead people right?" Charlotte said

"Yes, Dead bodies littered everywhere while creating a pool of blood even on the inside of the building is not that different from the outside. Making us shocked what kind of monster could do something horrible we thought after listening to that."

"It's that pretty bad huh... Didn't even notice that... Not, of course, I was sane. I just couldn't forgive them at that time." I said getting irritated by thinking about it, but Charlotte holds my arm "Kuro it's fine" she said, "Un" I replied while tightening the grip.

"Then let me continue before you go to your pink world... After that, they didn't let me out of the castle for a few weeks so I go where Ai and Yanagita-san and told them the story about you making Ai curious and Yanagita-san frown. After that, I just stayed there at my room or train on the training grounds in the castle while trying to calm myself from not seeing Charlotte, if she's safe"

 

"I see thank you for telling us truthfully, if not, we may have forced you," I said in a calm tone.

"Un" Charlotte agreed with me.

 

"Ehh!? Why! I gonna die If lied to you right!??" She retorted loudly

"No no, not in a harmful way you're Charlotte's friend you know? right?" I said while looking at Charlotte then she blushed

"I-It's a-about y-you know, J-JOIN US W-WHILLEEE!! NOOO~~~ What are you trying to make me say Kuro!!!" She saying as her voice starts going up then glaring at me and pouting cutely 

"Ahahahaha your just too cute while poutin- Ouch!!" She bit my finger that is poking her cheeks.

"Hmmpf! it's all your fault!" She turned away... "I-I'm sorry okay..." I said in a sad tone. "Hmmpf!" She hmpf again but this time she holds my hand licks the finger she had bitten... "I might get addicted to this" I whispered lowly, forgetting Ruriko, as Charlotte continues to lick it then suck it...

"Unnn~~ *slurp* Ahnn~" She just continues oh no I might attack her here now, I'm starting to lose my reasoning... nope I already lost it as I was thinking this, and I stopped her from licking and sucking, and started to kiss her deeply.

.....

"Uunn~~ Ahh~~ more~ MORE~~!" She lost her reasoning as well and started to ask for more, of course, I accepted that and started kissing her roughly sucking her tongue as she sucks mine, and as my hand goes from her face to her breast and stroked it strongly but that not would be hurtful.

"Ahhn~~ Hold me harder please, Kuro, harder~~!!"

"Sure!" I said as I hold her tighter and tighter.

...

"N-no~~! I-I'm cumming just being hold by you~~! AHhhhhnn~" She trembles as I kept kissing her and hugging her with one hand on her waist to support her, and while caressing her breast.

"You're too horny that you already forget that someone is watching us huh *smirk*," I said while grinning "!!? Hu- hmmpff!!"

I kissed her to stopped from continuing to say anything and hugged her head with one arm kept caressing her breast. I let her go for a second to breathe

"N-no, stop for a mome- Hau~~" I kissed her gently on her forehead and said "You started it~" 

"N-no, b-but someone is watch- uu~" I stopped her again by kissing her ears "No means no? you don't want it?"

*steam~* "Aauu~ I-it's fine~ Ahnn~" her head steams as she was so deeply embarrassed. "Then Itadakimasu~~," I said as I start kissing her again and undress her and she undresses me...

While all this is happening Ruriko is there just standing and watching intently as she blushed furiously, as we made love on the floor looking at my thrust going in and out of Charlotte. Charlotte completely forgot her again as she was just staring at me as I move inside her roughly as she let out hot air.

"Ahh~ Ahhh~ Ahhhnn~~ I-I'm cumming again~~~!! AAHHH~~~" she said as she was about to climax "AAh~~ Me too Charlotte I'm cumming inside you!" "Ye-yes~~ please! inside! Ahhhn~~ I'm cumming~~!! Uuuu~~ So hottt~~~!"

.....

After a few minutes of cumming inside her and as she trembles and calm down after...

"You guys done?" With just that one word we woke up while looking at here completely red.

.....

"!!?? I-I'm sorry Ruriko!!" Charlotte woke up after she lost her reasoning, she's bowing while blushing hard. "AAhh~ I'm sorry too kinda lost myself after Charlotte did that to me earlier," I said as I tried to make an excuse while looking away.

 

"So? what we're you talking about again? joining what?" She said as she tries not to look at my dick, but kept glancing as she blushed so so big~ it got inside her Is what she is thinking right now.

"Aahhh~ That again it's about joining as what we did earlier if you did lie for one bit, I would ask Charlotte to hold you because you can't hurt your friend right? So I talked to her about that and she readily agreed!" I said with a bit of pride.

"WH-WHA-WHA WHA, WHAT!!!! Charlotte no don't try to-! Charlotte! look at me in the eyes!! Stop looking away!! no, don't try to get up and run away you're buck naked!" Ruriko scream as steam started to come out her head as she was red all over her face now.

After that, we heard some footsteps running away from the room... Probably the maids again huh... after Charlotte said that to the maids they kept looking at me as if I'm prey to be hunted.

"Wh-what that now why is their footsteps as if they are running away." Ruriko started sweating as if she felt a bad omen.

"Ahh~ it was the maids listening, they always list to our love session as Charlotte here moans like a beast as if trying to ea- ouch!! Whyy!!!" She just hit me with her knuckles as she pouts.

"Eh!? The maids listen to you guys as you made love!!??" as the room rumbles from her scream... It hurts.

"U-un" Charlotte hides her face with her hands as she was about to hit me again... I dodge, she followed up, I dodge again... "No, why are you trying to hit me again I didn't say anything this time!?"

"Just be hit!!!" *pan!" "Oucch!!!"

as we are bickering Ruriko just stared at us especially down on my son at times of I don't hide it from her either it's my pride after all.

 

re-really your gonna let me join? I want to do it with Charlotte... she whispers as Charlotte and I play hit and dodge while naked. Of course, I heard that and already thinking about how to make it happen... huhuhu... Huh! no-no no I'm not thinking something outrageous... no, maybe I am.... hehehehe~ my thoughts are spinning fast as what posi-*ahem*

 

 

After a few moments of still playing with Charlotte, we stopped as we felt hungry and decided to go for night snacking...

 

 

While walking towards the dining area at night I got near Ruriko for a bit and whisper "It'll happen just wait for a bit" *smirk* before returning beside Charlotte's. Ruriko stopped for a second and *poof* steam rises from her head... cute, she's probably thinking something outrageous right now as she waves her hand in the air.

 

The night is still long...

 

 

14