Chapter 28: The Departure (Part 4)
407 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abysses(Hololive girls) nature leads, or you shall learn Yagoo is the best grill. I have been diving into learning content and peace of mind since I have resolved at all risks to do this. You will learn that the girls are Idols too until they've done something stupid and that you will learn that they are still vtubers." -Anon-kun 2019 (Korone the Blessed Doggo is best -Change my mind)

 

 

*Du-gun~* x3

You can hear someone's heartbeat as the was still, and silence permeates the room, Kuro and Ruriko are kneeling while bowing their head as a sign of respect, while Charlotte bends her knees while she bowed her head giving the air of nobleness.

"You three can stand up, ...you kids really took your sweet time." 

"Do you have any excuses you can say Ruriko-sama?" the girl beside the King talked haughtily, well probably because she's the princess and all...

Aistulf Iasen, King of the Iasenary Kingdom, his facial features are very gentlemanly for an older man, especially his wolf eyes like looks very sharp and very charismatic. Being charismatic is vital for a king, or he wouldn't be able to use his resources properly. I can probably make a negotiation with him if what I can see right now on the outside is the same on the inside. It would be unfortunate if he's only looks and no brain, and he only gives tasks given by the ministers who are beside him or whatever. A puppet King or not, we can only know later.

Viktoria Iasen, daughter of the King and she's the first princess, one thing I can say, she is stunning; blonde long and curly hair, blue eyes like the King, shining like a jewel, slightly flushed face. Her face is very refined like a work of art, bountiful chest and curvy body, that can be seen even if she's wearing that kind of dress like those princesses on anime or light novels.

The queen is not here. She's maybe in her room, or somewhere. I want to see her just because her daughter might look the same as her, only older.

"Etto~ Ch-Charlotte help, please, I don't know what to answer." Ruriko stutters as she asks for help on Charlotte.

The people on the King's side looked confused at Ruriko as she asked for help on the Duke's daughter Charlotte.

"Then please let me speak Aistulf-sama," Charlotte asks for permission to speak, which the King agreed to with, "Umu you may speak Charlotte-dono."

"Thank you very much Aistulf-sama, then please listen..." Charlotte began to make a different and convincing story with some lie but all truth, as we did encounter a problem in the mansion.

"Hmmm... I see, then it's okay." the King replied after a pause, then he continued.

"Let's continue the event for today even though the sun's already setting. Ruriko-dono, you can go with your team, or you can stay and watch the ceremony.

"Then let me watch Aistulf-sama" Ruriko replied

"How about you two heroes?" The King asked Yanagita Masayoshi and Mifune Ai.

"We will also stay." Yanagita answered for Mifune, who nods cutely.

"Then let begin are ceremony for saving the Duke's daughter Charlotte-dono. Young man state your name and if there's any you wish for that I can accept, I shall approved of it."

"Haa! Unlike the three heroes here, I'm Kuro I got summoned in an unfortunate land where the strong monsters roam, 'The Forbidden Forest' is what it's called. You may have probably heard it from Ruriko."

"It's Ruriko-san! not Ruriko!" Yanagita suddenly spoke while frowning at me. It was making me frown too, why the heck he cares whom I call.

"Please be silent for a bit Hero Masayoshi-dono." The King shuts up Yanagita, making me smile for a bit oops- he saw it, now he's clicking his tongue.

"Then please let me continue Aistulf-sama." 

"Umu, you may do as you please."

"Then, After I got out of the Forbidden Forest, as you probably heard from Ruriko too that I save them from the bandits attacking their carriage."

"Yeah, I heard about it. You subjugated a famous bandit group is what I heard from the report, and I'm very thankful for that. Those guys always got away from people, and they're very good at hiding, making it hard for the adventures to subjugate them."

"No please don't be I did what only I could"

"Then after that, you rescued Charlotte-dono from being kidnapped by Erik Heydrich that corrupted noble who died... right?"

"Yes, though when I arrive and rescued her all the people outside of the building is already dead."

"Yeah... you sure you're not the one who did it?"

"Yes, though I don't have any evidence to proved it... Your Majesty are suspecting me?"

"Ahh, no, you're wrong, well almost, after that event with Erik Heydrich who was found dead in the same manner as those people." The King stared at me, trying to find something while smiling.

"Hmmm... Then what will you say, when I say that I was the who did it, just saying technically speaking." I said as I smiled at him, though innocently.

"..."The King didn't reply as he strokes his beard, then he looked at her daughter. The daughter who's been silent this whole time finally spoke.

"You, you have some impossible strength and level... even though looking frail." She said her as her haughtiness is gone from earlier and a face with seriousness forms, albeit only a little bit, then it turns into a smile.

"Ho ho, Viktoria then please tell me what his level is." The King smiled at her daughter and then turned to Kuro, who's smiling stiffly now, though it returned already to a usual smile. 

'Ho to think this kid probably noticed it already that my daughter has an appraisal skill.'

"Father, you won't believe it, his level... It's maxed out, and his skills and titles are, how do I say it, it's unbelievable to think that he survived that Forest." Viktoria said to her father happily.

"Ho! to think that your frail-looking body is hiding so much strength." *grin*

"Whew~ you got me~ though, I already know your daughter has appraisal skill, still why would you think I'm the one who killed those scum- oops- people."

"Like what you said now those scums needed to be rooted, and you think some stranger would massacre thugs without any reasons why?"

"Well maybe he's just a psychopath."

"Then what about Erik Heydrich who got the same ending as those people, do you think that stranger just enter some noble house and killed for fun or justice?" The King was still smiling as he said those words before stopping then staring at me, who's gone silent. Silence permeates the room *gulped* someone gulped but then.

"HAHAHAHAHA"x2, we both laugh, making the people baffled as we suddenly start laughing.

"Yaa~ you got me. Those people you sent after me are probably to make it sure that it was me, right?" I said to the King naturally now, making the girls wet blush.

"Ho! your right, not only your strength and combat, is high, but you're bright to hahaha!"

"Haha, well, one person won't survive without knowing the basic rule of surviving, right? though I don't know if it the same here or not, and I just read it from some novels and watched animes."

"No, you're right, but I don't know what this anime you're talking about is and if it's novels it's probably those books right?."

"Somehow Aistulf-sama and Kuro-sama are having fun right?" Viktoria said to the people, making them nod unconsciously.

"Then let's continue the rewarding; what do you want? Fame? Money? I won't say, women looking at Charlotte-dono"*grin*

*Poof* "No, no, no, please your Majesty! It's not what you think it is!" Charlotte retorted while blushing.

"Eh? Is it not? " *tears up* Somehow I'm sad...

"Ehh!? No Kuro! It's different from what you're thinking! Stop, Stop! crouching then drawing circles in the corner mou~!" 

"Hahaha, I've never seen Charlotte-sama be so flustered when she's always has been so serious." Viktoria said as she laughs at the blushing Charlotte.

Somehow, and no one probably saw a certain hero who shows deep hatred at the guy who's crouching, unless he's like Kuro who already noticed it, likely no one will.

'Hmmm~ what a meta.' Kuro thought as smile inside, he stands up and pats Charlotte's shoulder, still pouting cutely. He then looked at the King while smiling.

"Then, for the reward, do you have some ways to go back home?" I asked while not expecting a great answer.

"Huh... a way back well, there's nothing... but," The King said while feeling a bit sorry, but he remembered something.

"But what?" Me, who was sad that there might be a way back home after he said that there's nothing, he suddenly said but.

"But are you willing to read some books in the Royalty's Library underground?"

"Hhhmm, you're not stopping me? you know like one of those clichés 'I can't have you return so easily without defeating the Demon Lord! or something?"

"Ha! Don't take me for a fool, even though you got summoned, but you're not part of the grouped who got asked to save the world, right? Meaning you're an outsider, and also... I bet you can kill this old man without even lifting a finger, am I right?" *grin* that last word made the people gasps.

'This King is not as bad as I thought he would be.'

*smile* "Then I will take your word. Thank you very much your Majesty." I said my thanks as I bowed to him. Then when I looked up, I saw him stood up and walked towards me. I saw his hand asking for a shake, which I did not refuse. Then he leaned on me and started to whisper.

'You saw it too Don't you? That Masayoshi-dono is bad news in an idiotic way, he's to Immature, and I just wish he doesn't end badly later.'

'Oh? You noticed it too huh, yeah, me too, I wish he wouldn't make a bad decision that can probably bad for you, and your people, your Majesty.' I replied honestly, making him smile.

"Umu, then I will have someone take you to the Library."

"Then I will do that!" The princess walks over, volunteering herself, and then she pushes her hand upwards, asking for a kiss her hand probably. But then she froze then blushed after I kissed the back of her hand, ahh~ looks like I'm wrong she's probably asking for a handshake too, but the way she brings her hands up.

"Ahh~ I thought it was a courtesy to kiss a princess's hand." I said as I scratch my cheeks laughing wryly.

"No! it's, you're right, I umm, I just felt something when you held my hand and kissed it." She said as she strokes her hand and the part where I kissed her hand. *blushes*

'...Fuck'

13