Chapter 31: The Departure (Part 7) END
429 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the man leaves, we started discussing what we should do now.

"I'm sorry Kuro, I shouldn't have said any and leave with the princess..." Ruriko bowed her head and said sorry I don't really mind it and just pats her head.

"Don't mind it, they don't know what it means when you said it," I said, laughing wryly.

"Then, will you please tell me what is Ruriko talking about earlier?" Viktoria said and asked curiously again, making me smile, she had already forgotten about the man.

"Sure, please wait for a moment... King Aistulf I know you're listening since earlier, please come here and join us!" I shouted while smiling

After a moment of silence, the wall in front of us beside this room opened shocking us. Of course, me too, I didn't think that the space in the wall would open suddenly.

"Father! How come the wall opened there!? And you've been listening to us this whole time!?"

"Th-the wall opened like those in I saw in Anime, a hidden door in a ninja's house holy cow!" I said excitedly.

"Woah!! Amazing!" Looks like Ruriko were surprised too.

"Ohhh, a room connected by each other how neat." Charlotte was the only one calm... Doesn't she notice how cool this was! It's a revolving door! A revolving door!!

"Umu, Hello there everyone, I didn't think Kuro-dono would notice me, who's on the other room." The King said as he stroke his beard.

"A-ano~ why are you listening to us?" Ruriko said questioningly.

"She's right! Father! why are you eavesdropping us!?"

"It's because I just can't let a single man be with other three beauties, especially my daughter Ho ho ho!"

"... It's about your second daughter, right?" I said in a deadpan manner making the four stopped their bickerings. Then the King also deliberately stopped, Then.

 

"...Yes and not only that it-" I stopped the King, I'm not taking any second chances.

"Please wait, Aistulf-sama, I'll cast a wind barrier." I cast the spell and let him continue by gesturing him.

"Thanks, Kuro-dono, It's about Valentina and Masayoshi-dono."

"What? So it's really about Valentina-chan? but why Masayoshi-sama too?" Viktoria said as she solemnly voices her sadness of why her innocent little sister does something like investigating someone.

"Hmmm... let me guess about that." Charlotte joined the conversation, and Ruriko just listened.

"It's probably Masayoshi-sama who ordered Valentina-sama, right?" Whoa, Charlotte just became sherlock I fell in love again. I remained silent as I already know what's happening and listened to the two.

"Hmmm, Why do you say so, Charlotte-dono?" The King smile and gestured her to continue.

"Well, that cree- Ahem since a year ago Masayoshi-sama kept making advances on me whenever he saw me, and the way he looks even though he's good looking disg- ahem disturb me for a bit." Charlotte tries to get disgusted by Yanagita but fails, make me smile.

"Pfft- ahh! I'm sorry, please don't mind me, Puha~" Look even Ruriko is trying to stop laughing.

"Wow, I didn't know you felt that towards him Charlotte-sama, I just thought he looks stupid."

"Puhahahaha! No! So-sorr- hahahaha I can't!" Ruriko teared up as she laughs uncontrollably.

.....

"Haaa... I'm sorry, everyone..." Ruriko apologizes after we let her laugh her to her heart's content. Well, the seriousness also vanishes with that.

"Ahem then let me continue... Valentina-sama... fall in love at Masayoshi-dono, and she probably says along the line that she will do everything for him."

"...You're right..." Aistulf-sama said in a heavy voice.

Ohh... the seriousness of the situation returned.

"Really? Valentina didn't say anything to us at all and acted the same as always in front of us." Viktoria said in sadness.

"Then Kuro-dono this time, I shall ask you, do you have any advice for this?" Aistulf-sama look at me, who's silent this whole time.

"It's easy for me, but... for Aistulf-sama, your daughter might get angry at you... if she's really close to Yanagita."

"Ho, then let me hear it."

"I suggest that you make the heroes travel to train for their fight against the demon lord or something."

"Hmmm... I see that's a good one, but... hmmm, Ruriko-dono, do you think you are strong enough to travel?"

"Eh? ...I-I'm, A-Aistulf-sama, I-I'm scared... sorry... *hic*" ...She cried...

"...Well, don't worry, Ruriko-dono, you are still young, and it's only been a year since you came here and still hadn't grasped everything here."

"I'm sorry I've disappointed you, your Majesty *hic*."

"It's okay, it's okay" Charlotte pats the back of Ruriko, making her cry more and hugs her.

I can't watch this... and I'm not someone with goody two shoes... I looked at Charlotte, she noticed my gaze and stared back at me as if saying that if I have any more suggestions.

 

Massaging my forehead on deliberating on what to do... Viktoria spoke.

 

"How about we let them do as they please but stop them if they're going to do something foolish." The first princess suggested...

"Hmmm... How about it? Kuro-dono."

"Hmmm... I see that's good too... Then what do we do bout Mifune Ai-san?"

"She... She's into Masayoshi-dono too..."

"I see then let's go with that... They can't do anything about the authority of the King, after all, even though she's your daughter, you should reprimand her if she did something bad. If the hero tries to revolt against you can just probably take his rights and jail him. Leave him there until he quiets down or until he thinks of what he did and grow up or something, you the King Aistulf-sama."

"Ahh, your right, and I don't spoil my sons or daughters, or they won't grow properly. But it looks like Valentina had gone astray... Haa..." right now, the King of Iasenary doesn't look like a King but a Father who's worried about his daughter.

 

*clap* "Well, that's about it should are done?" I asked as I was about to remove the spell...

"Ho~ but you still didn't tell us about the thing Ruriko-dono was talking about" The King returned and smiled.

'tch, so he didn't forget about that.'

"Ahh~! That's right! I almost had forgotten because of the seriousness!" Viktoria shouted.

"Kuro will you tell them... about that title... *looks away*."

"Ku-Kuro... you sure about that?" Ruriko, who was crying earlier, was now trembling again... bastard your the one at fault! I'm gonna tease until you cry!!

I cursed as I'm thinking of revenge on how to make Ruriko cry.

 

"Su-sure, but don't laugh your Majesty and don't be disgusted, Viktoria-sama..."

"Hah, why, though... no, nevermind just tell us."

"Disgusted why?" Viktoria was curious about why she would be disgusted.

After that, I told them my hidden titles, which surprised them, as I was the first since the first summoning happened. But then after that, The King and the Princess laughed hard when they heard the first two hidden title... Well, I'm thankful that they didn't think any of it badly.


 

And that's the end of a very long flashback on how I had gotten a way to find a way back home... It took literally months to find it, and it's only a single fukken clue, but it's worth it, now that I have a way home, and that's why I said that it's almost been another year here since I came here on this world...

 

But enough about that, I got really frustrated that I almost ripped the book apart.

The clue was on the Elf's Kingdom, yes they fukken have Kingdom (if you had already forgotten. chap 4) when on novels they only depicted that its only villages or whatnot.

WHY DID I NOT THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

ELF! HIGH ELF! FUCKING ELDERS! (no not literally fucking them)

They had enough wisdom and knowledge as they hundreds or maybe thousands of years of age!! Why the fuck it didn't come to my mind! Goddamn it!!!

Haaa... and it looks like their Kingdom is far away from here and I had to travel to the Beast Kingdom to The Empire Then by Sea after I still had to travel more before I arrive at the Elf Kingdom... It's so FUCKING FAR holy shit!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! 

Now I don't know I can promise to bring Charlotte with me anymore, or she might get homesick after she has gone for long. Before I forgot that, the Elf who I save is still at the mansion and said she will come with me if I'm ready to travel, so this is why, huh... FUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

With so much rage within me, I had gone to a quiet forest and Destroyed it, leaving a massive crater...

"Fuuu~ ...Ahh crap" yes I regret always come's a bit later... so I had to use my magic and turned it into a plain but its all dirt and has no grass... Should I have turned it into the lake?.... Shit! More work, I turned it into a lake, making me tired mentally... Goddamn it...

 

Don't tell me after I arrived at the Elf Kingdom I have to do something for them to just give another single fucking clue... *shivers*...

No stop thinking about and think positively... yeah!...

Ha...Haha...Hahaha... AHAHAHAHAHHA!!!(!(*&*(!@#*&!@&^(#*!#@

 

 

 

 

13