Chapter 02: The Beginning (Part 2) (Edited 07/29/20)
1.6k 9 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kuro goes down the stairs, he saw her sister helping their mother while talking happily on something.

 

His mom's name is Yue Shirokami; as the name implies, her beauty is like a moon that shines on the darkness. Her beautiful face shouts kindness, eyes that look so soft it's charming, hair that goes down to her shoulder, and a smile that you can feel relaxed. A body so curvaceous that will attract men and make women jealous.

Aahhhh crap, I forgot to tell her not to tell mom I'm watching p*rn. While a cold sweat runs through his back. He tries to walk to the table, then her mom suddenly stopped him and talked.

 

"Hey my cute son your sister and I are talking about you right now." She says, Kuro is now really nervous, his heart is beating rapidly, then.

"It's about your school-" Ooohhh! Thank god!! 

While thinking, he looked at his little sister *smirk* 

His little sister... Her cute little sister is smirking at him.

Ahhhh~, look at that cheeky face, remember this!!! I'll get you back!. While looking deadpan at her cute devil sister.

"It's the start of your 3rd year right?" Says his mom and continued, "Do you want anything else before you go to your school tomorrow?"

"N-no mom, I don't need anything else right now." Smiling, "Is the food ready yet?" He says while sitting down on the chair, across him is her sister still staring at him smiling. "Yes, it's ready now."

His sister suddenly started talking, "Nee~~ onii-chan~~ earlier at your room your watching p-" he interrupted her while raising his voice.

 "Anime yeah I'm watching Anime," he says while a sweat falls down on the forehead.

"Ehehehe~" her sister Yua laughs slyly.

"Ara ara my, my, it's good that you're getting friendly with each other." Smiling sweetly to her kids.

"Yeah getting friendly," with a deadpan voice, said Kuro.

"Un, un yes I'm reaaally~~~ close to my Onii-chan neee~," She said, still smiling, and she blushes slightly.

Then he feels that there's a foot on his legs. Looking at her sister, the chopsticks on her mouth go up and down slowly.

Her mother reprimanded her with "Stop yua that's bad manners." 

"Yess~~ but the food taste really good~" Kuro is now blushing, but thinking about earlier, he decided to really get back at her and rub his foot at her sister's legs.

"Hyaaa!" his little sister squeaked a cute sound and blushed hard as she looked at his brother angrily. 

But then suddenly, her eyes started to moist and looked seductively to her brother. 

"Unnn~~" she moans lightly. 

Wtf!? Why are you looking at me like that while eating... Looking shocked at her sister, he thought he could get back at his sister, but it seems he triggered something else.

"Hhhmm? You two what's wrong? Is there some wrong with the food? why are you two blushing? Is it hot here?" Blurts her mother giving shock to the two.

"I-it's nothing Mom the food is delicious! and yeah it's a little bit hot here! hahaha..."

"Ye-yes that's right! like what Onii-chan said, The food's very delicious. That its making me blush!."

"I see... Ufufufu, Then finish the food properly." 

They nodded as they finished their food awkwardly while still blushing.

27