Chapter 03: The Beginning (Part 3) END (Edited 07/29/20)
1.4k 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I get out of the bathroom, After taking a bath, I thought of what happened at the table earlier in the afternoon and blushed furiously. Now I fucking got a boner, goddamn it thinking about it makes me really want to hide in my bedroom and hide there for days, for god's sake! It's my little sister!. Sighing and opening the computer again to play some games or watch some video on the internet.

 

............

 

"Hmmmm.... there's nothing really good to play or watch right now," he says while browsing the web. Thinking of turning it off and calling it a day as there still school tomorrow...

Suddenly a white light starts to shine below him. He looked so shocked that he can't move or literally can't move.

'What!!! what is happening!? I can't move my body!' thinking very hard for a way to move, but then his vision is blocked by white light and strength left his body...

 


Yua's POV

'OOOHHH MMYYYY GODDDD!!!'

I didn't think that Onii-chan would fight back and would do that to mee!!! I'm so embarrassed right now, ahhhhh~! I wanna crawl underground hide there for a week. She thought while she is in the bathtub. Blushing like a riped tomato, she started to remember what happened earlier and slowly touched herself.

"Ahhhnn~~ O-onii-chan~... Onii-chan I liked you very much ahhhnn~ I loved you since I first saw you and started living with you and Mom. I wanna do it with you~ pleaseee~ do it with me like what you are watching earlier. Please make love with me mnnn~" Comforting herself before she decided to get out of the bathroom with a flushed face.

What she's wearing right now is a t-shirt only, her precious part can be almost seen if she even bowed for a little bit.

She decided to get to her brother's room for a talk and knocked, but there's no answer, she tried to open the door, and it easily opened it's not locked. Thinking for a bit, she decided to enter the room, but there's no one inside the room.

'The computer is open hmmm maybe he's downstairs,' she thought, she goes down to the living room, and she saw her mother sitting there watching T.V.

"Mom did you see brother?" she asked.

"No, is he not in his room?"

"No, he isn't, there's no one inside."

"Maybe he's out of the house buying something on the convenience store?"

"I see, then I will wait for him to return and watch T.V. together with you Mom."

"You... you should wear something below... bad girl..."

"!? I-I forgot!!" She ran back to her room to wear something below, and no, she did not forget to wear something she wanted to tease her brother...

But as the night falls, he's still hasn't come back yet... 

Their father returned home but...

......................

Days had passed, and there was still no sighting.

 

 

Kuro's POV

"Huh??? where am I?, why am I in the forest, I-I'm just at my room earlier staring at my computer and thinking of turning it off, then a light envelopes me," talking to himself, trying not to be nervous and think of what happened earlier.

Then an inorganic voice of a woman resounded on his brain,

*Ding* "Hello Kuro-sama, I'm your system that will help through this day and forever"...... A moment of silence.

*whiissshhh*

Ten-second passed, and then he shouted

"HUUHHH!!??"

That's the end of the beginning part :)

23