Chapter 06: A world of sword and magic (Part 3) END (Edited 07/30/20)
1.1k 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm giving these chapters a time-skips, as my main story would be when he came back to Earth... Well there would be H scenes on this world hue hue hue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

You might not want to remember stats because as all OP hero stats are maxed out well, our guy is an anti-hero (๑≧౪≦)*tehepero*... N-no I-it's not like I don't know how to write or to do it or anything hmmph...  

Anyways I'm going for the story, not the levels and skills, well it's a given that one would use skills that are acquired.

[collapse]

 

Fast forwarding and a year had passed since he arrived here from Earth, his body is tempered with pure muscles that you can't see any fat from his body, skin so smooth that he looks like an average guy when you hide his muscles. His face that is already good became even more refined, and eyes are like a hawk. Still, they look normal when he's not dangerous at all, a tall nose, his hair that are long enough are bundled and tied into a bun shape, his old clothes are already destroyed and changed into a hide of the monsters making an armor/outfit that he killed in the middle of the forest... All in all, he just became a goddamn handsome man... Though no one could say that to him

(Un)Fortunately, he survives and strong monsters that no one can challenge him anymore, but all those months that had passed no one, not even a single soul of a human being, not even a bandit or other races were encountered in the forest. But, even then he didn't give in and just trained to get stronger and more durable, that he distracted himself from remembering the sad memories of missing the food of his mother and cheeky little sister, he didn't felt lonely because Alice the system is talking(answering his questions) to him from time to time even though the voice is inorganic.

Hmm... I think that she talked with emotion from when I got the first two titles. Or is it just I'm getting lonely that I thought about it again and wanted to talk to someone now... He felt while packing things up while putting something on a space he created, and the magic can stop the time inside, preserving all the food he gathered. "Finally, I conquered this damn forest and getting out of here," he says to himself.

Things that he discovered while talking (asking questions) to Alice is that 'Imagination is far higher than chanting as you can quietly cast a spell while not giving the enemy a chance to react that you had already prepared magic to cast.

While chanting needed time to cast the magic to give it a push to activate ' as one would expect, the lower your Imagination is, the harder to cast the spell as you need time to do it or you had a magic circle ready. What they don't know is that the magic circle is only a support system; that's why Imagination is essential.

"Appraisal" as one last check before he gets out of the forest and travel to the Kingdom of Iasenary and meets the Heroes (lol).

*Ding*

Spoiler

Name: Kuro Shirokami

Race: Human

Level: 99 (Max)

Age: 19

Strength: 99 (Max)

Mana: 99 (Max)

Intelligence: 99 (Max)

Stamina: 99 (Max)

Attributes:

Fire lvl 10 (Max) 
Water lvl 10 (Max)
Earth lvl 10 (Max)
Wind lvl 10 (Max) 
Light magic (clean magic, light etc.) lvl 10 (Max)
Dark magic (Stealth... etc.) lvl 10 (Max)
Space & Time magic lvl 10 (Max)

Skills:

Swordsmanship lvl 10 (Max), Spear Technique lvl 10 (Max), Dagger technique lvl 10 (Max), Throwing lvl 10(Max), Fishing lvl 10 (Max), Stealth lvl 10 (Max), Danger Sensing lvl 10 (Max), Presence Detection lvl 10 (Max), Mapping lvl 10(Max).....

Titles: 
OtherWorlder, language comprehension, One who conquered the Forbidden Forest, Strongest Human Alive, Unsung Hero, One who kills in one strike...

Spoiler

Hidden titles:

The strength of libido, The Aroma, Berserk, Calm Mind, Survivor

[collapse]
[collapse]

After he's done checking his stats, he asked Alice "Hey Alice where is the way going to the Kingdom of Iasenary"

" It's north from here just go the entrance of the forest, and straight from there you will see a road after walking for a few hours going to the kingdom"

"Thanks, Alice."

As he walks towards the entrance of the forest, he stopped suddenly thinking of the first two hidden titles (of course while the presence and danger detection are active ); The strength of libido and The Aroma...

"Hey, Alice, should I try them when I arrive at the capital?"

"It depends on you Kuro-sama" If this power is used well, I can get all the girls I wanted...  He thought to himself, then a sound of soft laughter came out of his voice while smiling creepily, turning into a crescent moon. "Oops dangerous, dangerous," as he calms down as well as thinking already how to use it in the future...

Then he continues to walk towards the entrance of the forest.... then what he saw after he arrives is plains. "Well, I already came here on the entrance as I train," he talks to as if talking to someone. Continuing for a few hours of walking, he noticed a forest. Still, this time the feeling of air is different, and again he continued walking while taking breaks until he finally saw a bending road, one going through the kingdom and the other is making a roundabout way of the forest avoiding going through the Forbidden Forest.

"Pheww~~" a sigh comes out from my mouth, and ask Alice again. "I just have to walk on the straight path, right?"

"Yes Kuro-sama" 

Yosh, let's continue then after taking a break...

He didn't know that this time after that one long year, he will encounter someone, and that is......

****

End of chapter

Ahh, did I getcha? Nee nee, did you like the cliff? hehehe... N-No!! Sorry please do-don't throw things at me... The next chapter will not be boring. I promise you!!... Maybe...

 

22