Chapter 07: Charlotte (Part 1) (Edited 07/30/20)
1.2k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Arrhgg!!!!" 

 

And another one, the head flies off the body connected to it. Three more to go~! As I thought to myself, grinning while thinking of something else, as I protect the carriage while dodging the incoming attacks of the bandits.

"Why are you smiling huh!!? Is this a joke to you!?" Says the last of one of the three bandits remaining, while trying to slash me, as I smoothly dodge by a mere gap.

Their attacks seem pretty slow, I guess the training did show an effect... Well duh, who am I kidding just look at those maxed out stats!

"What the f*ck is with this guy, how can he moved like that!!?" Says the other minion.

The last one looks like the boss with a big physique. As I glance at him...

"H-Hey!, Why don't you just kill them already." The lady who looks like a noble with expensive-looking dress said with a hint of nervousness.

The carriage under is littered with the dead bodies, who look like knights and there are 10 of them. The picture is pretty grotesque, multiple stabbing looks like that one is burned alive, others are a body without head making a pool of blood.

"Mah, mah, calm down this is the first encounter with people, after 1 year living in that forest," I said

 "Let me play with them for a bit..." As I said smiling deeply, as I was thinking about how to make them suffer... My mind became numb huh... There's no revolting when I killed the first human I encountered, pretty neat even though I did say that last time. I thought there would a problem when I killed then guess not... Neat. As I thought to myself...

******************************

Hello there, you might be thinking about what was happening earlier. Let me tell you first how I got into that trouble.

As I was walking through the road after I took a break, and continuing the journey. A presence far ahead, there seems to be going on as their not moving from the position... As go to the location while hiding my presence, I saw that a carriage getting attack by the looks of the bandits there's 20 of them. The protecting one seems to have only 10 knights, "Interesting... well let's have a look at them on how they fight, as I trained by myself." I said amused "Oh? looks like they're starting."

First, the knights protected the carriage and the bandit's attack by teaming up, they attack by two versus one knight.

*Clang~!* *Chink*... 

After about 10 minutes of fighting only two knights are alive while the bandits still have 10 more alive plus 1 on the back not doing anything and just smiling. As I was about to move away from there because it's ending and it's my problem getting attacked, I noticed that my danger skill detected a knife flying towards me at fast speed. I dodge lightly and looked who at the person who had thrown, and it's the big guy who looks like a boss. Seems like he noticed me... tsk I guess I lowered my guard, thinking no one will notice me. A sigh comes out from my mouth and decided to come out and look at the boss and said. "Hello there mister I was just about to get out of here and walk straight towards the capital would you let m-" as I was about to end my sentence he interrupted me 

"Ahhhh??? who do you think you are now that you saw we cannot let you go, come here and die for me!" said the boss looking guy while making his minions come at me... Uwaaa what a typical thing to say haaa... guess can do nothing about it.  As I prepared myself to fight them head-on.

 

21