Chapter 08: Charlotte (Part 2) (Edited 07/30/20)
1.1k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In just a matter of minutes, I already killed most of them, and the knights guarding the carriage are dead. Leaning back to where we came from the start. I alone defending the carriage load with an ungrateful lady, and there seems to be another one beside her, but I can't see him/her as I'm fighting right now.

"HAaaa!" "Hayaaa!!" 

Roar the last two minions as if they're betting their life on the line, well I don't need to do anything, because I already made a trap below me. Its a 10 feet fall, 10 meters before me, as they are about to get me, they suddenly disappeared, and a hole remained. Then a shrill of scream came from below.

 "AAhhh!!??" "I-It hurts, AHH!?"

Ignoring them, I looked at the boss, seemingly disturb on what happened.

 "O-oy bastard what did you do to them how did they fall, how did you created hole without chanting!?" 

"Huh? of course I made them fall with magic, you blind?, You f*cking Idiot did you really think magic can't be casted without chanting it?" I said, belittling him. Ooohh, his head is so red like an octopus, hahaha, as if making fun more of him, I laughed audibly.

Then he starts charging roaring a battle cry, of course, I don't have to take him seriously looking at who lost his sense to hatred. I started grinning planning on how to make him see fear out of his life had ever seen... Well, what to say... I didn't have to do that as I unconsciously let out my blood lust while smiling evilly... Oh? Did I say unintentionally? Of course not hahaha, I'm not that stupid I purposely did that. No, stop looking at with that dead fish eyes, saying, you're the one who got noticed and looked who's fighting now. As if joking to someone who's not here...

Back to the fighting, I let out too much of my blood lust that the carriage behind me is shaking a little bit. Anyways the boss falls down on his butt and shaking uncontrollably and unmoving as if looking at me like a demon lord has come down that will destroy this world, even though there's already one, that's why those heroes are summoned here. Still, I forgot to ask if the demon lord is a girl or not... no, it's not like I'm interested or anything, not at all.. let's ask Alice later maybe she knows.

Well enough of that as I started to walk towards the boss, but the boss moved back a little bit, I stepped forward he moved backward. This is funny. I thought to myself, and after that, you can see a still shaking guy and me who's crouching looking and deeply at his eyes and said.

"Hey, what is the color of your blood" sounding like a boss mafia looking at trash.

"Hii~~ Fo-forgive me let me go please! I-I'll do anything just let me live!" he said, begging for his life.

"Tsk not fun at all," I said while still looking at his eyes, those eyes look like he still had some will to fight on it. 

Heh, let's if you will still have those eyes after the break all your bones...

 

After that, what you will only here in the forest, is a shrill scream of the guy screaming on the top of his lungs..... Also, you might be thinking, 'what happened to those two?' or already have forgotten... Don't worry they were slowly filled up with dirt.... *Grin*

 

21