Chapter 09: Charlotte (Part 3) (Edited 07/30/20)
1.1k 7 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I was done with the bandits, I walked towards the carriage, when I thought that why there's no coachman, it seems that he was hiding behind the trees. When I detected his presence.

"Hey coachman, well, if you're really a coachman... It's already fine, come out," I said out loud. A moment later, a dude with a typical physique comes out and wearing some kind of a little bit expensive suit. 

"H-hello thanks for saving us." he said.

"Hey lady, why don't come out already it's done," I said in a normal tone, seemingly the blood lust vanished as nothing happened.

A moment later, two girls came out of the carriage visibly shaken from what happened earlier. First, a girl who's about the same age as me, her hair is wavy, and the color is red full of vitality, eyes that are golden screams 'I'm not yielding to anyone.' A beautiful face is like the worth of art, voluptuous body harmonizing with the dress she's wearing, making it more erotic. If she was on Earth, she would be on the top of the most beautiful women alive.

 A typical ojou-sama, huh... He thought while looking at her with 'appraisal.'  heee~~ her stats are good, her name is... Charlotte Von Grimstrong.... what firm looking name...

"T-thanks for saving us O-onii-san," the girl said, hiding behind Charlotte... hmmmm...?? Why is a face that looks like typical Japanese girls? I thought for a second and became serious. Is this finally the time I meet one of the heroes but is she hiding isn't heroes supposed to have OP power from the start? Well, not me.... yeah, not me. I thought while saying, "Oi, come out for a second," I said with a heavy voice. 

"H-hiii~~" she squeezes a sound and hides even more behind the noble girl, looks like I scared her even more.

"W-what do you intend to do to her." she said, trying to defend her. Ohh man so cool, I wanna tease her badly, that unyielding eyes.... worldly desires begone *Ahem* 

"No, I just want to confirm if she's from Earth as well, and is that what you say to your savior?" I said while trying to stop grinning.

 "N-no, thank you very much for saving us."

"E-earth?" this time, the girl peeks out her head all the way... Looking at her, she really is probably from Earth. 

"Yeah," I said. 

A moment later, she comes out from hiding faced me while shaking a little bit... I looked at her casting 'appraisal' without chanting.. hmm.. I knew it she really was from Earth her name is Takamori Ruriko, age is... 17? heee~ what a typical age to get summoned here. No wait I'm 18 when I arrive here too... We were just facing each other, not saying anything. It seems she's checking me also. Then she starts talking.

"Yo-you are right you're from earth..  Ehh? what's the meaning of this? Only three of us got summoned here, h-how did you get here?" she said.

"Ahhh? Like I said, is that what you supposed to say to your benefactor? and who said you can look at my stats" while having a deadpan look trying to scare her. Not that I care who can see my stat, they won't be able to see my hidden titles anyways, and she looks teasable too...

"H-hii~~, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said while tears are forming in her eyes. I laughed very hard, Shocking the two. After a while, I stopped laughing and now trying to explain why I laughed.

"Sorry, sorry this the first time I met someone after a year of training(being lonely) at the forbidden forest, and you girls looked too cute so I want to tease you for a bit hahaha." This they blushed so hard at word cute, I said, they looked like a ripened apple, but then they stopped moving again stiff like a statue.

"Forbidden Forest? that Forbidden Forest!?, you where there for a year how did even survive... Looking at you now properly you just look like a handsome guy with a lean body," she said, oohh somehow that's making me shy.

This time I'm the who blushed, a sudden attack who's the handsome dude you're talking about!!, why the f*ck I'm blushing is this the virgin trait they spoke about, when they are complemented by a bishoujo? No wait, I am a virgin!!.  I tsukkomid myself

Seeing that I didn't answer and just blushed, Charlotte started to blush too, remembering what she said to me.

"No why are you blushing now too!!" 

 

Ruriko is just looking with a 'dead eye fish' staring at them like some idiot couple. Though they didn't notice it.

 

What's with this romcom act, Kuro, you should just explode. riajuu explode!!!

 

23