Chapter 13: Decent of the God of Death (Edited 07/30/20)
837 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING ⚠ : GORE INCOMING, I REPEAT GORE-CHAN IS HERE.

 

 

There are four districts in this significant big capital. First, the north side Containing the nobles area, now, of course, Charlotte's mansion is on this district, the east side is where the Guilds are, The south is where the Commoner people and the beggars lived. Lastly, the Westside is where the central Shopping District is. 

As I walk through the crowd making my presence invisible, I continue to walk towards the location pointed where the mark is, it's at the end of the Southwest near a wall, making the people walking outside less and less as it was for beggars. I walked straight on the road while thinking about how to make their life suffer.

Now that I think about it why I care about Charlotte, even though we just met a few days ago. Did I already like her when I met her and know her at that time?... I guess it is as she was my first crush? He thought to himself.

I guess it's love at first sight, huh, I can't believe myself, No I won't deny it. I think let's be upfront about it later, as I don't want to make the reason for making mine after saving her. Because it will look like I would not save her life if she doesn't become mine, THAT would be a big nono or as you call a dick move.

 "Like the God Of Conquest said ' You can conquer anyone as long as you make the right move'" He made a resolve to himself as he got near the marked location. 

 

 


 

Somewhere around the end of the district, on a specific building where people were unusually gathered, two people guarded the gate, a lookout on each side, patrolling people from time to time. It's a building where people are as if defending someone or something as to why no people are walking around the area, is making it more suspicious.

At that moment, however, they didn't know what would come to them at that moment, as it would make a story around the capital, making it a legend that would be around forever.

At that time, a certain boy was walking towards the gate, as the guards were about to tell the boy to stop and leave the area immediately, but *Whoosh* a breeze came towards the two people guarding the area,

then two heads fall down quietly and roll around the ground, while the body that lost it's head slowly fell, blood showers the earth and the gate.

Before anyone notices the boy's already gone from the spot where he's standing and the lookouts before they see anything, amiss died quietly as their body is twisted in strange ways, making it grotesque.

After that, all the people outside of the building are dead in a grotesquely way as possible, making it as if hell has come to the capital.

Not noticing what was going on outside of the building, the people inside are relaxing, not knowing that outside before them has become pool blood.

 

But then with a *BANG*, 

The door flew towards some of the people that are relaxing and drinking, squashing them on a wall as if they are ketchup being squeeze, as blood spurts out of their bodies.

 

The people are shocked as if time itself stops. After a moment, screams of person to person wake others from being shocked and look slowly at the person who did it.

There standing, making an evil smile a body that's bloody, is a boy who looks like he has come of age recently while letting a blood lust full-blown, shivers strike people down to their spine, making people think the demon lord has come for them.

The people inside started shrieking as if their instinct is to protect themselves from this demon, attacked together. However, even before they got near him, they already died in an absurd way possible.

"Hey, Alice do you think this is normal?" the boy suddenly talked.

However, no one answered, but inside the boy's mind, someone answered. 

"Yes if Kuro-sama thinks that way, then it's normal, I'm only here for Kuro-sama," Alice answered him.

However, the boy didn't notice how his system talked as people started attacking him again, and he just replied with, "Thanks."

After that, Alice didn't respond as if to affirm him to do whatever he wanted.

After that, the last person survived, who looked like the boss of these thugs. The boy asks,

"Neee~, Who's your boss?? Where's the lady you kidnapped. Neee~ tell me, if you don't, your not gonna seen the sun rise again..." While smiling darkly.

"Hiii~~~, No- No!! please let me live I'm gonna tell you!!, I'm just paid to kidnapped someone and protect her until the one who ordered me arrives" He shivered, trembling like a newborn goat. "He some noble named Erik Heydrich!!, He really just ordered me and not to touch the girl if we touched her he's going to kill me later!! She at the underground cellar, so please let me go now I already told you!!."

 

"Hee~~ so that's that what his name is...." he smiled "Thank you for the answer now die for me..." "Noooo!!!!!" As he chopped the body piece by piece until the boy is satisfied, he cleaned himself with clean magic making all the blood gone as if he didn't do it at all and make his regular face again before going down the cellar.

 

 

 

16