Chapter 18: The Red flame and darkness that shines under the Moonlight… ❤ (Edited 07/30/20)
982 8 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know, but the title seems poetic.... No, it's not like I can't think of a good title at all yes not all... *sweats*

 

 

As I walk towards Charlotte's room. "Hey, Kuro, be gentle to her, okay? Ufufufu," A certain mother said as she goes back from where she appeared from... 

I stood stiffly... What a kind and supportive mother!!!  I shout internally... after a moment I arrived at the front door of Charlotte. I knocked calmly and said, "It's me, Charlotte," a moment passed, and an answer reach my ear softly. "Enter"... Dugun... Dugun... 

What the fuck it'd be if better someone doesn't disturb us... Fuuuu why am I setting flags again.. shit now I'm getting nervous. I thought as I enter the room... what I see there made my jaw hit the floor and stood there stiff...

 

 

 


 

The Bedroom is dark, and the only light source was the moonlight shining bright leaking through the closed window... What's there is a girl so beautiful, she's standing there watching the boy she loved unmoving, she chuckled a little bit, and the boy came to his sense...

She is so beautiful; her red hair that's already silky is shining with the moon's help. Her golden eyes are moistened; it's like a precious crystal. Her flushed face as if she already knows what's going to happen. Her pink lips letting out hot breaths looks so erotic.. Her body is covered by a white nightgown, making her curves show...

I just walked towards her after I locked the door... I'll tell you again I'm not some stupid protagonist who doesn't know what kind of cliché is happening to him.

 

As I got near her, she interrupted me with, "Kuro, are you really taking me with you?" 

"Yes, or you don't want to?"

"No, please bring me with you" A tear form in her eye. 

"Ahhh, I will never let you go as long as I'm here you're my number one in my heart."

"Uuuu~~ so your thinking of courting others?" she pouts cutely.

"Yeah, I'm a boy too, so I want to explore this world of beauties (though I'm just a virgin without experience). That's why, this first time, I'm giving it to you." I said softly.

"Uuu~~ You are really sure I will be your number one, right?"

"Ahh, this is the first I fall in love after living my life on earth for 19 years..."

"Ahhh~~ just like me..." she gasped her breath is getting rougher now as her moistened eyes brights shine...

 

The two began to get close to each other and was about to touch each other's lips.... someone barge in.... didn't happen...

A touching kiss first happened. After that, Kuro's tongue began to invade Charlotte's closed mouth (learned from the internet, of course), which she got startled at first. But she opened her mouth and let her love one's tongue entwine each other making a deep kiss... after a moment of break up a line of saliva can be clearly seen making a bridge at each other.

Charlotte's eyes began shine dangerously, as her flushed face and hot breaths make contact at Kuro mouth again this time is a bit long... no, it's long enough as the two began to take sharp breaths while the hands are interlocking with each other... Kuro's son is already at its peak as if trying to break out his trousers... making Charlotte even redder... she began to crouch and tried to removed his trouser as if freeing the beast hiding inside it...

"~~!? I-It's so big... I don't think it will be able to enter me," Charlotte's that was eyes staring at his dick intently that she forgot to take a breath for a second...

"No, it can, but first, we have to make it wet... so can you please lick it?" Kuro said suggestively. (Internet is gureato~ idea right~)

"Uuu~~ I-I have to lick it? F-fine" as she tried to put her tongue on my crotch and began to lick it slowly...

"UUuaaahh~" a moan escapes from my mouth and my dick twitches...

"Do-Does it feels good?" She says as she's breathing hard.

"A-Aahhh, it feels good," I said while blushing.

"Ufufufu, I see, it feels good, huh ufufu. Then I lick it more in the future. You look cute right now, ufufu."

"Ehh? r-really?, I feel embarrassed being called cute," I said shyly. "Then It-it's about time to put it in your mouth, please."

"...!!! this big thing!!? in my mouth?" She breathes hot air, her chest is going up and down, her eyes shine with curiosity. A moment later, 

"T-then I'll try" as she grabs my dick with both of her arms. 

"ahh~, yo-your hands feel so soft and warm, it feels so good." 

"Re-really? haaa.. haaa..." Gulped

"Y- you can squish it a bit harder."

"Like this?... I-I can fee it twitching.. c-cuteee~."

"Eh, cute? This thing? is cute? "

"Un~ un~" she nods then takes it in her mouth carefully and *clomp*

 "A-Aahhhhh~~, pl-please don't let your teeth touch it, it will hurt.. probably..." she nods cutely then began stroke her head up and down slowly as, she (un)consciously began to use her tongue, 

Ahhh, it's so warmm~~ and feels so good I'm cum like this...

A moment later, his dick began to enlarge and twitch again, and his face began to cutely blush, her instinct may be turned on and begun to suck harder and move her head rapidly... 

"Ahh~~ I'm cumming, I'm cumming Charlotte drink it! don't let any drop escapes." He holds her head firmly and pushes in deeply after that... *Dokun~* * Dokun~* He burst his semen into her mouth rapidly filling her mouth "HHNnnnn~~~!! "*Gulp* Gulp*

... Ahhh she's drinking it while looking at me it's so erotic~~ 

A few minutes passed, he let out hir dick of her mouth still hard reading for another go...  it's a good thing that she didn't choke...

"Please open your mouth while looking at me" She nods and begins to slowly open her mouth while her face is flushed and moist eyes.

"Un it's clean, It's very erotic Charlotte." she then began to breathe harder again and stands up.

I hugged her tight and said, "Thank you, Charlotte, it felt terrific... Now it's my time to let you feel good," I said as I'm making her seat on the bed...  Uwaaahh her sweat on her neck that falls down to her cleavage really looks beautiful right now.

I kissed her again after I cleaned her mouth up with magic. (hygiene is good people) ... A deep kiss, kiss on her cheeks, her ears, I caress her breast gently as I slowly go down to her precious part kiss and every inch of her body...

 "Unn~ ahhnn~~, Ku-Kuro m-my body feels weird I feel warm inside my stomach," she said while blushing so hard, I whispered to her ear and said

"It means you are feeling good, look you pretty wet here," I said to her lovingly while grinning, she trembled.

 "Ahhnn~~ No-no don't touch down there It feels weird, my stomach is getting hotter what, what should I do," she said as I caress her pussy on top of her nightgown, 

"I will make you more feel good" as I began to lift her dress up... "hu hu hu your pussy looks really cute~, it's so smooth and wet."

"No-no~, please don't say such embarrassing things~," she said as she covers her face with her hands while hot air is coming out of her mouth.

"Then I'm gonna open it... uwaah, it's so beautiful... Oh, what's this you are getting wet even more? It's pouring out it's pouring out..." "

"Noo~~" she trembled and squeaked cutely.

"I'll lick it now."

"Ehh Th-Thant's dirty, you know!!" 

"Bakayarou, there's nothing dirty on you" I began to lick her clit slowly, which looks like a small ruby.

"Aahhhhn~~~!! It feels weirrd~~" she said as her back arcs and her pussy start pouring out more love juice.

"It's taste sour like lemon Charlotte." 

"Iyaa~~~." 

As I began to lick and slurp vigorously, her clit and pussy... She began to tremble, her insides are twitching, it looks like she's about to cum as well. She began to lock neck with her soft thighs and hold my head with her arms, I started the last spurt... 

"I'm!! I'm floating!! I'm scared!! Kuro!! Please hold my hand Kuro~~~!! Don't let me go!! pleasee~~ AAHHNnnn~~~~!!" Her back acred greatly as she spurts her love juice onto my face... It's warm 

 

A moment later, she began to remove thighs on me, making free, then I lay next to her... 

"Ku-Kuro Don't leave please..." she said as she cries.

"I'm here I'm not gonna leave you," I said to her softly as I caress her head and back gently... after that, she slowly breathed normally again.

"Are you okay now?" I said worriedly

 "Un~" She just closest her eyes asking for a kiss and a hug, which I gladly take. 

I removed my lips from her and began to grin and said, "We're still not done, you know?" 

"Ehh? Ehhh!? Mmmmmpp!!"

I got on top of her and kissed her deeply again. "I'm about to take your virginity.... well, it's my first time too..." 

"Uuuu~~" Her eyes began to moist again and letting few out hot breaths... "P-please be ge-gentle."

 "Ahh~~ of course, it will probably hurt, but I'll be gentle as possible" I began to guide my dick onto her cute pussy... 

I'll tell you this, again, and again, I'm not some stupid guy to not know where to put it in...(Innntterrrrneeetoo!!)

"Here, I come!!" I said loudly

"Come!!" She replied back like me

I began to enter my duck into her pussy 

"T-tight, but it's warm... ohh?" I hit a wall. Is this the hymen? I began to push harder, breaking it slowly.

"Hii~ it-it hurts~~ ahh~~."

"Are you okay? should I stop?" I paused for a moment,

"No, no please continue" as her tears fall down... 

"S-sure, I let you feel good." 

"AHhnn~" Oh no!! I'm gonna cum. "Ahh~! I'm cumming" I burst again, inside of her.

"AHhnn~~! It's so warmm~~" She began to tremble too, did she cum too?

"Haa.. haaa.." "Uuu~~~" we began to breathe hard. "Ar- are you done?"

"No, of course not. It's still halfway to your womb." 

"Eehh!? you are still halfway!??, but I can already feel it there!?" 

Then I began to move slowly again, this time a voice so erotic came out from Charlotte's mouth "AAhhhnn~~~~!!" 

"It-its sucking me in deeper aarrghh~."

"It's all in, I can feel your entrance to your womb."

"AAhhnn~~" she just moans while looking at me, blushing like a riped tomato with tears on her eyes.

Oh god, I feel like I can see hearts on her eyes, this is very erotic.... 

Alice, am I seeing things? "No Kuro-sama, she really just looks like she's loving your big hard thing" A-ahh, I see, somehow, you sound scary... She didn't respond... scary... scaryy~~ I wonder if this system is only happening to me, I really should talk to others... anyways as I stopped moving, Charlotte asked: "Are you okay, Kuro? why did you stop?" 

"A-ahh, I just really want to look at you," trying to hide something no, it's not like I'm scared no... not all.

"Mou~~~!" she began to kiss me, entwining our tongue. "I really love you, Kuro~" She whispered seductively, "Ohhhhh~~~!!!" My energy regained, and I began to move vigorously... 

*Pan* *pan*

"Ahnn~~ Ahh~~, Ku-Kuro ha-harder move harder~~~ Hiinn~~~" She moans loudly, is this safe? Someone is listening outside, isn't it... As I began to cast presence detection... Motherfucker... there's multiple people...  Fine, listen to us all they want... As I began to rapidly move 

 

"Arghh~~ C-Charlotte, I'm about to!" "Inside~~, please release it inside I want to feel warm again." 

I keep moving. "Hii~~ I'm Feeling it againn~~ I'm Floatingg~~."

" It's cumming Charlotte says Cumming!!"

"AAHnnn~~~!!, I'm- I'm Cumming!!! Hii~~ hold my hand Kuro~~!"

"Ahh, I'm holding you!!" as we interlock our hands together."

"Cu-Cummingg!!~~~~~" "Ahhnn~~~~" *Dokun~* Dokun~* 

"I'm releasing it all inside to you!! Charlotte" 

"Yes~~ Yes~~ Kuro!!!!"

After a few minutes of releasing everything inside Charlotte, I lay down on top of her still connected...

 

"That felt really good, Charlotte," I said as I caress her hair "Unn~ Me too, that felt really good! My stomach felt really warm right now, I feel like I'm the happiest girl alive!!" "Cuteee tooo CUTTEEEEE!!" My dick that was inside her pussy started to get hard again.

"Ahnn~, Eh? you got big again??" 

"I guess the night is still long, huh.." I grinned evilly

"Uu~~~" She just kissed me, which I returned it back, of course...

 

After that.... we did it many times until the sun is rising up...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20