Chapter 21: An Eye for an Eye (Part 2) END
768 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few more rounds with the mother, she fell unmoving on the bed while breathing hard with flushed face, the semen keeps flowing out her pussy like a waterfall... Her face... looks like the face of the tranced girl she was blushing as she looks at her daughters with unfocused eyes... she just keeps moaning softly as she remembers what happened...

 

"Mom!! are you okay!!" the twins get closer at their mom worriedly, however, their mother is still on her tranced state, as she didn't answer her daughter. "M-mom uu~~" the little sister of the twins cried softly...

"Oi... I'm still here you know, you guys are next" I said with a low voice while looking at them. 

"Hii~~ bu-but you just said you will let us go if she satisfied you!?" the older girl shrieks "Ahhh? Do I look like satisfied to you look at my dick right now." I said but the girl looked away... I held her head as I forced her face to look at my dick that is still hard after all that...

"!!??" the older twin looked shocked while her face is pale.

"Now what do you see?" I said with a harsh tone... 

"I-it's still ha-hard nooo~~" the older twin cried. 

"Now who will be next you don't look like you want too," I said to the older twin and started to grab the little sister but my hand was stopped.

"N-no please let me satisfy you just let my little sister go..." she said softly while crying. 

"Do you think you can satisfy me?.... then prove it," I said to her while she still facing my dick... I'm not telling her anything and she looks confused as to what to do.

"Si-sister," her little twin sister said while trembling crying while hugging her mother who still lying. "It's okay little sister," she said while trying to control herself.

"Wh-what should I do?" "I don't know? what would you do?" I said asking her back.

"I don't know! I don't know what to do!!!" she said screaming at me"tch... haaa"

"!!!??" She was shocked as I grab her and put her face close to my dick, "Open your mouth and clean it, don't ever try to bite it or I'll kill you slowly as your family watch" I said with a low tone while looking down at her.

She opened her mouth while trembling, "Stop trembling" as I grab her head strongly. 

"Hii~ I-I can't I-I'm scared" while crying "Haa... just don't bite it okay?" 

"!?? nguu~" her eyes are wide open as I forcefully thrust my dick on her mouth, "Suck it, I said suck it.."

*slurp~* *slurpp~* "See you can do it, lick it like you licking a candy," I said while patting her head, as she cries while blushing.

"Your mouth is pretty warm ahh~ I'm gonna cum drink it and don't leave any drop"

"!!???" *gulp~**gulp~*

"hhaaa... your facial expression is different as you look right now you know, is your family full of sluts?"

"!? N-no!!!! I-I'm not like that!!! little sister I-I'm like that! Nooooo~!" she cried again as there still cum dripping on her mouth down to her cleavage.

*Slap!* "Don't cry." I said that one word and her tears stopped, as I slapped her.

"Si-sister!, No please don't hurt my Sis-, sister's face looks so happy right now??" she as she was about to stop me. "See?, your sister is an M like your stepmother, she wants someone to hurt her, as she feels it"

"!!?? no~~ Don't look at me please don't look at me~!" *Riiiip~* "Kyaaa~~* She screams as I rip her dress too like her mother. She looks on ecstatic as her face flushed...

"Stand up and go to you your sister, and kneel her while you hold on to her shoulders" "Nooo~~"

"DO IT.", "Hiii~~" She squeaks cutely as she trembles while going to crawling to her sister's front.

"Now hold on to her tightly or you might fall" I as I'm about to enter her pussy. "oyaa~? you wet huh? you really like your mother getting fucked in front of you?" I said jokingly. "N-no, please let us go... please," she said while she cried again in front of her sister.

"No can do" as I rub my tip on her entrance up and down... "Nnn~! It-it feels weird no it feels weird!!",

I don't know about that after I enter your pussy...

"Your i-inside feels tight and warm, I feel a wall is this your hymen? it's your first time huh?" as I began to push deeper while breaking it.

"No! it-it hurts please stop!! no uuuu~~" "It's all in, can you feel it?" I thrust in her while her little sister is watching her sister's face

"Noo~ it hitting me deep inside and it hurts uuu~, please stop moving!!!"

"Are you really hurting? hey little sister tell me about her expression" as I inquire about her little sister

"She- She looks happy.... sister..." "Nooo! Iyaaaa~~"

I began to thrust harder and harder. "Aahnn~ Ahnnn~ it's so deeep~~ and it hurts but it feels so goood~ ahnnn~"

"I see you are feeling it huh then look at you brother and father," I said as we rotate to look at them...

"Hhhmmm!!!" "HMMM!!!!" the two screams as they cried at their daughter/sister as she gets fucked while looking on ecstatic

"Say what are you feeling right now?".... "It-it's so gooood~ fa-father, brother"

"Heee~, then let do it like your mother..."

"Ye-yes~~!, I'm Hannah Von Heydrich, getting raped in front of her family~ and it feels so good while they watch me~ Ahhhh~"

"Who are you doing it now?" "Ahhn~ it-Its Kuro-sama~~ Ple-please Do it harder make it hurt~~! please, pleasee AAHnn!!!"

"HMMM!!!" "HMMM!!!" the two are getting violent in their chairs now... "Hahaha look at your daughter's face isn't she cute~"

"HHhhmm!!!" 'I'll kill you!!!!!!!!' trying to kill me with his glare.

"Heee~ then can you do it?" I said provokingly, " I'm about to cum Hannah!!!! take it all!!!"

"Hiiii~~~!!! It's so hooot~~!! AAAhnnn~~~ I'm cumming too!!!!" She trembles as she cums and accepts my semen deep inside her...

A moment later she fell down like her mother exhausted with a flushed face.....

"Look at them, hahaha they're cute~," I said to the three remaining...

"H-Hannah!!!" her mother woke up from her trance state it seems she didn't notice it... how? I don't know...

She crawls to her daughter who looks on ecstasy, "Yo-you promised not to touched them!!!, Hannah" "Mo-mother~ Ishh feelsh sho good~"

"H-Hannah..." Anna cried on while hugging her daughter... "I'm still not done you know?"

"No! don't come any closer please!!" "hnn? no, it's the little sister's turn you know?" 

"Hii~~~ no no I don't want to be like that!!!!" she tried to run to the door but I grab her arm and pulled her into my arms. and kissed her.

"!!!???" " No!!! not her!! you said that you are going to leave us after I satisfied you!!!"

"....huh? do I look like that now?, It looks like your the one who's satisfied earlier..." I said she looked shocked "!!???"

"Noo!! please Onii-san let me go? please?" the little sister in my arms pleaded as she cries.

"Hmmm... sure!" I said as I let her go... not *riiipp~* what the fuck is wrong with me to do I have a grudge on the clothes? I thought to myself as I rip the girl's clothes...

"Hiii~~~ Iyyaaa~~ no please nooo~~ uwaaaahh!!!!!" ...she cried

"!!??" I kissed her gently this time making her stop crying. "It's okay you know I gonna be gentle," I said while smiling...

"nnoo~ *sniff* please st-" I kissed her again this time trying to force my tongue in her mouth entwining it.

"Nn~~!!" She opened her eyes wide but she can't fight back as she lost her strength on her feet. "haaa.. haaa~~~" her eyes is now out of focused blushing while saliva drips and she peed... no literally...

"Did you liked it that much that you pee?" "...." she didn't say anything as tears slowly fall to her eyes.

"My da-daughter..." "little sis" the two sits there worriedly on my back... yes they are not doing anything... not even attacking me, I guess that thought never crossed their mind now.

"Hmmm!!!" Hmmm!!!!" The two are now trembling and now there's blood on their wrist and lips, it looks like they've been trying to force their way out of that chair...

"Hahaha, should I get closer to you as I fuck your daughter?" "HHMMMM!!!!" " HHMMM!!!"

"I see, I see... then let's do it" I grinned evilly as I grab the younger twin in front of the father and son.

"!!???, No-no don't look please don't look at me!!!!!" it seems she woke up... and now bending over in front of their father and son.

"I'm gonna enter now" "Hii~~~ So-something big is entering mee~~!!, No!! it-it's feel weird!! Ahnn~~!! It' hurtsss no it hurtssss uwaaahh mom, father!!! no please save me it hurts!!!!.

"Don't ever move from there," I said while glancing at them. "Nooo!!! mom! ugu~~ it hurts!!! ahhh!!" her tears are not stopping at all while screaming.

"Don't worry it'll feel good later" I whisper at her ears, *shivers* "Ahhnn~~ Ahnnn~~ nooo~~ big brother!! big sister!! ahhn~"

........

Moments later she is now moaning cutely, as she *shivers* every few minutes cumming.

"Ahhn~~ Ahh~Ahhnn~" her eyes are out of focused again as she focused on feeling good not noticing her family's reaction.

"It-it's feel good~~ Ahhn~~ more~ more~~ thrust harder more~~!! AHHNN~~" 

"Then let's continue like your sister and mother, Introduce yourself in front of your father and brother" as I thrust harder-hitting her cervix every time, making her not think straight anymore as she just lost her lust.

"!???, I-I'mh Beatrix Von Heydrich, lit-littleh twinhh sish of Hannah O-oneeh-han Ahnn~~ It feelsh ghood~~Moaar~ Ahaann~~"

"Who is your master, Beatrix?" "Ish Kuro-shama!~~ Ple-please move harder hith me on the thip Ahhn~~"

"Good girl as a reward I'm gonna cum inside you." "Yeshhh cum please CUMM INSIDE~~!! HIii~~~ ish so hott~~~~!!!"

After I cum inside her, I kept fucking her a few more times as she looks like she really loved being fucked...

 

*thump* she falls down slowly as she trembles on the floor with her face flushed...

"pheww~~~ now I'm satisfied," I said as I sit again on the chair that is looking in front of the family...

"Now then what should we do?" I asked the mother and her sister. "Wi-will you let us go now?" "Ye-yes! please go!!"

"Now then what will do? will you report me to the authority or the heroes?" I said sarcastically "!!!??" "N-no we will not!!"

"Heee~~ then I should go~ I got my revenge too~... not.," I said as I equipped my pants again and proceeds towards the two...

"Hey fat pig, what will you do?" I said evilly smiling as I removed his gag. "Motherfuckerr!!! I gonna KILL YOU!!! AND THAT GIRL!!!" 

"That's what he said," I said as I look at the girls. "Now you said that your gonna kill the duke's daughter huh, I wonder if you can do that?" 

"!? I will try and rape her in front of you!!!!" "AHAHAH!! What a funny joke" I said as I cover my face with my one arm.

"That's not really threatening-looking like that pfft." *Crack* I said then continued after breaking his foot.

"ARRRGGGH!!!! My foot!!, my foot is broken!! aagghh!!" 

"Shut up" *Pan~!* as I punched him in the face "That's not a funny joke at all," I said while letting out blood lust

"Hiii~~" x4

"Oops I let out too much *tehepero*," I said jokingly

"Now then let's ask about you what will you do" as I proceed to remove the gag on the guy.

"Hii~~ no-nothing!! I'll give you women or my sisters and mother!! let me live! I don't what happens to the old man!!" said by him

"Hee~~~ you heard that girls?"

"B-bastard after I give you money and power this is what you said to your father! you unfilial son!!!"

"You fat bastard this will not happen if you didn't try to kidnap the duke's daughter!" they kept ranting at each other after that.

"Shut up." as I let out my blood lust again this time a little bit only.

"...."x2

"Then what will you do? Anna? and you two?"

"...."x3 they are quiet after the moment Anna the mother talks "Pl-please make me your slave..." she said quietly 

"....huh? why? why should I do that?" I said while smiling. "Be-because you are going to kill them right?"

"Oh? did you found out? Ahahahaha! what should I do? what should I do?" while laughing.

"Hii~~~"x2 the two guys squeeze a shriek quietly

"Or is It that you want to be my slave personally hmmm?" "!!??, N-no~!! I-it's not like..."

"Like what?"

*shwaaa* she peed while blushing at me looking at me ecstatically... "YESSS~~!!! I want to make love with you again!!! I haven't felt that! at all!!! PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR SLAVE!!!!"

"I can't do that you know they will know." "Th-then! I w-will make a pact secretly!"

"Do you really want to do it?" I said while grinning now. "UUuuu~~~ yes~..." she said while fidgeting.

I ignored her for a moment and look at the two twins.

"You girls what will you do?" 

"..."x2 

"Nothing? the I should kill you I don't want any enemies later going after me." I said with no emotion. While the two shivers.

"N-no Please Wait let my daughters join me!!!" Anna said... "And why should I do that? what can I gain?"

"..." the mother can't say anything.

"No please let me join..." This time the older one said, "I will satisfy you every day and night..." She said while blushing looking down

"Huh? I can't hear you? repeat it?"

"I said let me be your slave too!!!!" She said while trembling ohh... she's cumming again, she really is an M huh.

"Me- me too Kuro-sama make me your slave...." this time the little sister said quietly...

"Why? you don't look like you want it."

"I-I" she can't speak. "No Kuro-sama let me be with my sister I promise to satisfy you with her !!! so please let her live!!" The older spoke

"I didn't ask you, bitch," I said with a low tone making her blushed deeply then trembles

"N-no! please let me do it with my sister... I'm sure I will get used to it...." she said sadly

".... Heee~ is that your resolve?"

"y-yes...." she said looking down. "Then Look at Me In The Eyes." 

"hii~~, ye-YES!!" she said while looking straight at me while tears are going down in her cute eyes.

"Then the three of you, you will stay here quietly in the house and never spoke of me in front of the authority, or else I will make you have sex with the beggars on the commoners' district you hear me?"

"HIii~~ YE-Yes!!!, we will never speak of you!!!" x3 " Good, then I'm gonna take these two outside, wake the maids and the guards inside after I went out in front of the door." 

"YES!"x3

 

I took the two outside the house, luckily the guards outside are inside the mansion after I make them sleep, while the two have fainted... First I break their bones, making them woke but I quickly cut their heads their eyes are wide open with shock as the heads fall down on the ground...

"Hmmm is there a long stick in here...? Ahh there, found some. Then." *Phuoock* I stick their heads on the end of the stick and make it stand in the backyard, with their body, dismembered below them... Looking at it now, It's pretty gruesome...

I got out of there quickly as I vanished while my presence is gone and covered my face... 

I returned to the forest then in the gates as if nothing happened while covered in sweat (acting of course) as I had a workout... I already cleaned my body before I return.

 

"Ohh? Your back safely!!!" the guard said happily "Yes! I got a good workout!"

"You are? Then good!, its good to be young HAHA!" the guard said while patting my back as I go through it, and back to the mansion, and sleep in my bedroom.

.....

Morning comes and there's a lot of guards walking towards a certain direction...

I kid you not the heroes are at the house of the noble too...

It seems the three didn't wake the maids and the guards that night, and just woke up and saw the scene in the backyard after the guards walking out towards the back. They rushed towards their mistress room not seeing her there neither the twins, they go in every room to find them sleeping while naked and the smell of sweat and semen wafting around the room, and chairs with ropes below them.

The maids rushed towards them... thinking something bad happened, while some guards run through the authority and report what happened...

 

 

 

 

 

15