Chapter 23: Talking about what had happened.
650 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh yeah Ruriko, where did you go last time before I got back with Charlotte? Had you gone back to the castle?" I asked her for a bit.

"Yes that's right Kuro-san, After you've vanished I ran quickly to report to what happened to the people in the castle. But it seems Rutherbrandt-sama already called for the Captain of the guards before I arrived at the castle, and didn't have the time to get back to Charlotte mansion as I was reporting about you to them and these two people." She said as she points towards Ai-san and Yanagita-san.

For a few weeks? just to report?... something's wrong, I better ask later.

"I see, I was worried after you didn't come back after a few weeks ago."

"Ahhh, that I didn't want to disturb Charlotte after she got back from being kidnapped, I thought she would want some time alone with her parents. It's not like I didn't want to go, I wanted to go there personally and hug her as I say 'it's okay now, it's fine now',"

"Hee~ but I think Charlotte would like you to be there with her right? Charlotte"

"U-un but it's okay now that I have you here," Charlotte said while blushing at me.

"Then it's okay then," I said as I hold her hand.

"There are other people here you know, stop getting into your pink world," Ruriko said to us with dead fish eyes.

"!!?" I tried to let go of her hands but Charlotte didn't want to. She just stayed still while blushing...

"... Fine, fine do whatever you want hmmph, I-its not like I'm jealous or anything!!" Ruriko said while trying to a tsundere.

"Haaa... Let's just ask these three concerned people and talk later at the house." I said exasperated.


Before they start asking the main question they saw the girls sweating.

"What's wrong ladies? why are you sweating? the three of you are fine earlier... did you remember what happened last night?"

"N-no we're fine!" "Yes!"x2  they answer quickly but stuttering.

"I-is that so, then okay"

 

 

Then Rutherbrandt started asking questions, he started from the mother then the twins... The girls told the stories of what happened inside this mansion when they about to try to wake up the maids and the guards, their body's too tired to get up and they slept all that evening. They didn't tell that the pig's the one who's a mastermind on trying to kidnap Charlotte. 

"..." all of them look at the with sorrowed face, I, of course, joined them trying not to act suspicious. The hero Yanagita tries to touch them and pat them on their back but the three.

"No, it's okay you don't have to touch us we're fine" they shot him down... oof, his handsome face didn't work on them huh...

"I-I see." he stepped back trying to hide his embarrassment he scratches the back of his head. We just looked at him with a different kind of expressions, I, of course, laughing inside.

"I see then Margarethe and I will report to the king, this is really getting dangerous. First the thugs now a noble haaa..." Rutherbrandt talked while sighing.

"Charlotte and Kuro stay with them for now, Heroes will you join us or will you stay here too?"

"Ahh wait, Rutherbrandt-san, I actually wanted to talk to them for a bit," I said.

"Sure, then Margarethe let's go" Rutherbrandt leads the way.

"Have fun kids Ufufufu"


While Charlotte is sitting beside the mother and daughters talking about something, I asked the three heroes to join me on the corner as we sit on the chair.

"So what is it that you want to talk about" Ruriko talked first, while the two stared at us.

"I just want to ask you about your systems..." I paused for a moment then continued " Does your system talk?"

"Why would our system talk?" Ai replied first, then the two nodded. "I see nevermind then."

"Ehh~ that will make me curious~," Ruriko said while shaking my shoulder, Ai and Yanagita nodded.

"No it-it's nothing! Hey, stop shaking me I might vomit!" I said trying to shake of Ruriko then continued "It only talks about how my system works then never responded again after that" I said trying not to talk too much about Alice, talking to me all the time I ask a question and changed it to never responded again after explaining how the system works. Now I'm really curious about Alice...

"Fine then~ no fun..." Ruriko exclaims.

"Then next can I look at your status? you can look at mine too for fairness."

"Sure"x3

.......

"Holy Sh*t" Yanagita cursed with his handsome face when he saw my stats.

"Uwaahh~~ A monster lol~" Ai laughs "Maybe~ you can show me your monster below your pants next~," she said while looking at my pant's

"If you can take what's about to come and see," I said jokingly, "Heee~~ then wanna give it a go tonight?" 

"Sure," I said not while staring at her not going back... Then "Oi bastard you have Charlotte now you're trying to get Ai too?"

"..." Ai and I just stared at each other and laughed at Yanagita "Ahahaha! We're just joking you know~ You're already mine *wink*" Ai said to Yanagita, then he blushed.

"Stupid..." Ruriko said whispering, then looked at me "You're not actually going to do it right?" she said to me "Of course I'm not some horny guy who will just bang any girl I see" I said while laughing even though I'm just a virgin a few weeks ago.

"then it's okay...." Ruriko whispered, I heard it but did not mention it.

.....

"Are you guys finished?" Charlotte asked while getting closed to us. "Yeah" I replied.

"Then good, let's go home?" Charlotte invited me. "Sure, but wait for me outside first I want to talk to the three ladies."

"Let us go too, you two" Yanagita said to the two girls, "Eh why should I go with you?" Ruriko said.

"Huh? to go back to the castle right, Ai?"  "Yes~"

"Then you two go first I want to talk to Charlotte first it's been a few weeks already, I want to be with her when I'm not at that time"

"Sure, then let's go first, Ai" "Then we will go first~ see you next time~ Kuro *wink*"

 

After Ai and Yanagita leave for the castle, Charlotte and Ruriko will wait for me outside for a bit before we go back, They didn't ask what I will talk about the three.

 

I walked towards the three girls now trembling a little bit.

"Nee~ Why are you trembling, why are you sweating earlier?" I asked with a deadpan face.

"Hii~ no-nothing! we're just surprised to see you come back..." the mother tried to reason. The older twin trembled while blushing, looking at my face, while the younger just has a tear on her eyes

"Hee~ then you're not hiding anything at all? ...Like telling them some unnecessary stuff" I said with a low tone.

"N-no! we-we Don't!" 

"Then why are you stuttering hmmm?" I said with an evil grin "Do you want me to punished bad girls who try to disobey me?" Then...

*knock, knock* "Is everything okay?" the people guarding the door asked.

"Yes, it's fine in here," I said with a normal tone while glancing at the three to convey that they are alright.

"Yes! we're doing fine!"x3 they said "...Sure then" the guard stopped talking after that.

 

...

"Now... Should I punish a bad girl? or not?"

"No pl-please I will talk!" Anna said in a low tone trying not to make the guards worry.

"Then talk already."

.........

When they tried to talk about me on the heroes... We came at the right timing.

"Heee~~ Maybe I really should punish you guys for a bit..." I said while smiling evilly and grabbed the face of Anna.

"!!?" x3

"This is the punishment for being a bad~ girl"

I said as I whipped out my dick in front of her making her blush and the two... staring at my dick they can't look at away. Remembering what happened earlier

"Don't worry it will not hurt, you will even feel good." I said, "Now open your mouth"...

 

After that I make the three taking turns as they suck my dick hard that they cum on just sucking it, They felt full drinking my semen while their tongue was out after I finished. I cleaned them and me afterward, of course, not leaving any evidence...

 

"Now, Do you want to tell anyone any more? If you just stay silent I may go for a reward next time" I laugh evilly.

"Ye-yesh~, we will nyath try to tyalk to anyone about you~"x3

 

......

 

"Sorry for the wait," I said while I meet the two. "It took too long as I said my condolences" while smiling normally.

"Condolences huh... with you dick?" Charlotte said the last part with a whisper and dead eyes, I stood there for a second then walked towards them again. 

Crap, when did she noticed it? ... Is it the time when I said I would train outside?... *shivers*

"Let's talk about this later... Kuro" Charlotte said to me "A- ahaha~" I just laughed

"Welcome back! let's go then!!" Seemingly not notice just walk towards Charlotte's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

13