Chapter 25: The Departure (part 1)
473 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello there, I re-read chapter 4 - 6 what do I say... Is it shit? The grammar is so bad and so many errors BUT!!! I kind of fix it and changed the name of the skills these two (look at spoiler) to make it more appropriate? And it seems stupid? well, it's not that important really, and you don't have to re-read it, just saying,

Spoiler

The Aroma of the Beast -> The Aroma

Strength of the Beast -> Berserk

 

The Aroma: This will make your lover(s), or one's that you make contact with sexually with, will have a strong desire to eat you (sexually). They will not notice the scent as it was not that powerful, and only when they got too horny, is when will want to satisfy their desire/lust. They will not notice it first, but if left alone for too long, the one in contact(girl) might go crazy. (The lover(s) or the ones that in touch will not be affected if the host is not near her)

Berserk: If the host had taken fatal damage that can endanger the host life or while fighting, The system will take over the body, and the host body will fall into a state of half-conscious, as the system tries to keep the host alive.

[collapse]

 

 

Kuro Shirokami here, right now, I'm getting ready for the journey to find a way back home, somehow I didn't think that I would stay here at the capital for almost half a year. If I stay for far too long, I might slowly forget that I still have someone who might be waiting, no Mom and Yua are waiting for me. I shouldn't keep stalling and find a way back home fast.

"I just hope the time here in Leagrinon and Earth is not different."

Well, let me tell you first on how did I get a hand to find a way back.

 

 


Ruriko returned to the mansion after she came back from the castle, and now we are eating lunch.

"Huh!? Kuro is getting invited to the castle!!? Why!?" Charlotte asked Ruriko, whose mouth was full of the food she was eating.

"Calm down Charlotte she wouldn't be able to answer you like that, why are you against it aren't you a daughter of the duke?" I said, calming her down. "Well, I would like to know that as well, even though it would probably be troublesome."

*Gulp* "Well you see, the king wants to see Kuro who is one of us, but didn't get summoned in the same room as us." 

"But why now? And not at the time he first arrived here! or when you reported after I got kidnapped!" Charlotte is getting angry.

"Well, he just said it's been pretty busy because of the events that happened lately, and that killer whos been going around, and he wanted to thank the savior of the duke's daughter."

"Doubt, I don't think it would end there, isn't it? just the king saying thanks" I said

"Well... Yeah, maybe, he might probably ask some questions?" She said while putting her index finger on her chin and tilting her head.

"What if I said no? what are they going to do?"

"That's... I don't know, and they just said to bring you to the castle..."

"What should I do, Charlotte?"

"...You should not go... I will protect y-" I stopped her from speaking further on, then started caressing her cheeks while smiling.

"No, that would be bad for your family and me," I said comforting her "Well I can take care of my self, and maybe there might be some good info for getting back to earth, and I doubt that killing some Demon lord or whatnot isn't enough for it."

"But-" "Then will you come with me? Ruriko, can Charlotte go with us?" I ask Ruriko.

"Yeah, she can," "Good, then let's go with that."

After that, we continued to finish our lunch and started getting ready for departure to the castle.

I whispered to Charlotte, who had been pouting, and that look is too cute. I might go for around but stopped myself.

"You know Charlotte, I can destroy the castle and probably no one will suspect that it would be me, but I wouldn't do that, because that would be unnecessary killing and idiotic move if I really did that, it will surely create not only chaos but it will probably destroy this capital," I said as I smiled evilly making Charlotte shiver, she started to blush... no why

"K-Kuro I'm s-sensitive right there haaa... haaa..." ...sensitive my ass! 

"Sensitive my ass! you're just getting horny!", "Ehh!!? N-no!!! Ho-horny!!? A-ahem!"

"What are you two doing!!! Less talk more work!!!" "Ye-Yess!!" x2

"Mou~ what am I going to do with these to two idiots."

After that event, they finally finished getting ready. What the two are wearing a formal dress and suit while Ruriko stayed the same.

"Nee~ Why do I need to wear a formal suit even though the king just wanted to thank me."

"Well, it's an etiquette Kuro."

"Well then are you two ready?",

"Yes"

"Ou! oh right, Charlotte you look sexy and beautiful in that dress right now, I might eat you~," I said the last part jokingly but,

*Tremble, tremble* "Ku-Kuro~ Th-thanks, Yo-you look good too!" *Pounce!*

"St-stop, Charlotte! You're going to ruin your dress!! maid-sans, please help me!" Ruriko shouted...

 

Well... uh... We... We did it, of course, we removed her dress... Haaa... No, it's not like I don't like it, but maybe something wrong with her...

 

*Ding!*

"Alice: It's because of your-"

 

 

STOP!!! NO, it's not what you think it is, it's not the reason why I changed the skill name, and it's meaning, it just looks idiotic... and that what it said before I changed it to now it's to make it more appropriately  *sweats*

 

12