Chapter 26: The Departure (Part 2)
407 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ding!*

"Alice: It's because of one of your hidden title."

'Title? what title again?' I asked Alice in my mind, to not let anyone know that I'm talking to my system.

Charlotte is now taking a bath cleaning herself while I'm sitting for a bit before my turn as it would be bad if we go for another round there. Ruriko was also sitting beside with annoyed look on her face, but she started blushing right now, it's fun to look at her expression, making me want to tease her. But let's not do that for the moment and focus on the Skill that Alice was talking.

'Appraisal'

.....

'Haaa... It's 'The Aroma title,' and maybe I should talk to Charlotte and Ruriko about this, this would be bad if I just carelessly do something to  others, no let's ask Alice as she was my system.'

'Alice, is this Skill passive or active? Will it affect any girl I make contact with?'

'Alice: It's Passive Kuro-sama, but don't worry, as long as the girl is giving consent or very affectionate to the host, only this skill will be effective/active.'

'I see, it's goo- wait then what about the girls that get horny sometimes will the scent affect them?'

'Alice: Yes, but don't worry, Kuro-sama only the girls that get in contact (i.e., affectionately,(will not work if just friendly)) with you will be affected and know that it was you. Who is giving the scent and will naturally go your way, like what happened to Charlotte-sama, who pounced you. Then the girls who smelled your scent that is horny will just get hornier, but they won't get crazy, it will be gone if they satisfy themselves or with someone else.'

'So what about the maids who listens to us, they probably get horny and smell me too right? well, they probably comfort themselves after they finished listening to us.'

'Alice: Correct they're only friendly towards Master, but if Master wants-'

'No, let's not' I stopped Alice from continuing, listening fine but it will make Charlotte sad if I make a move on the maids... maybe... When I was talking to Alice I thought about Ruriko then...

'Huh, then what about...' I thought as I carefully look at Ruriko... There, she's starting to behave strangely, as she was breathing rougher and rougher ...

"Ru-Ruriko, what's wrong?" I asked her carefully. This is giving me a bad feeling...

*Fidget* *Fidget*"I-I Don't know, this doesn't happen when I'm at the castle or with Charlotte or with you, but lately when I'm with you guys something been going on inside me my stomach is getting hot, Nnnn~, E-especially you, when I smell you, I feel like you smell so good right n-, AHHhh~ N-no! forget what I said right now!."

"Ah-ahh, then can you tell since when did you feel like that?" Oh no, that bad feeling is happening right now Charlotte, and I are just teasing her when I said she should join us, crap this maybe my fault.

"We-well *haaa* *haaa* si-since you showed me your sex earlier, I started feeling hot, don't worry, it's not that bad yet... maybe." She said as she's getting closer to me now and while breathing heavily

"Nee~ Why do have to smell so good~~ can you le-let me smell you more Ku-Kuro-san."

BAD, this is bad...

"Then wh-what about when we showed you our first sex?" I said as I hold her shoulder trying to stop her from getting closer, this will be bad very bad if Charlotte saw us now.

"Th-that time, I don't feel anything, no, it just made excited a little bit, I guess, but after that nothing else... *fidget* *fidget* C- can I hold you for a bit? No, I want to hold you right now~" She said with a red face as she gripped and clenches my shirt hard.

 

.....

A few more minutes and Charlotte was now out of the bathroom, then she saw us, specifically at Ruriko, who is sniffing me while blushing and breathing heavily while I'm just hugging her shoulder, not letting her go any further.

"...So what am I supposed to say here, Kuro." Charlotte said as she was staring daggers at me... "Do I go out now? or slap you to the moon?"

"Wait, wait, listen to me first Charlotte there's a reason for this, Ruriko can't probably hear us anymore," I said pleadingly to Charlotte who's cracking her knuckles.

"Make it short, less than 20 words or you will taste a sweet punch," Sweet my ass! well let's just say it

"It's because of my hidden title, especially the one that gives a scent," I said to her without trying to hide anything.

"Sure, sure hidden title or whatever, I have one of those too, it's called Heavenly knuckle," she said as she continues to walk towards us.

"Heavenly knuckle, my ass! No! wait, it's the truth I have- Ouchh!!!" She still hit me in the end, well it doesn't hurt me, but it just an instinct.

......

"Okay... you've gained my trust, so what should we do about her now she's sweating really bad now, and she kept saying 'more~ more~ you smell so good~'"

"Well... tell me first that you wouldn't be angry, s-stop. I can see a fire in your eyes right now."

In the end, I explained how to treat her and all of my hidden skills making her shocked for a bit.

"Haaa... you know that we're just teasing her, right? but because of your perverted hidden Skill, she's like that now?" she and continued " Still The strength of libido, The Aroma, Berserk, Calm Mind, Survivor... I get the three of them but you have two stupid looking title"

"Ahh, I didn't know that it would turn this bad; this is out of my calculation."

"Mou~ what should I do about you were going to be late at the castle, you know" *sigh* she said as she sat beside me and started to caress the part she had hit me... Now she started sniffing me too...

"Ch-Charlotte?"

"Hmm? *sniff* you smell good I didn't notice that I thought it was normal that you smell goo- *Sniiff~~* Afuuu~~ no wait it's getting stronger..."

"Ch-Charlotte? O-oy~ are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, so that's what it about huh, I can still control myself, probably it's still not long." She affirmed as she still sniffing me and started caressing my different parts of my body.

"Ohhh~ It's getting stronger the longer it is, the powerful the scent you're giving off" It's been 10 minutes now since she started doing it.

"Hmmph!! W-wait Ruriko, ah right, she's not thinking straight right now! Ch-charlotte hel- mmph!!! not now you too! Maid-san! he-help!" I said, asking for help from the maid, which of course the smiled and just left closing the door. 

"Wai-wait!! A-Anhaern help me for a bit, aahh s-stop stripping me!"

"Don't worry Kuro-sama we will leave and just listen to you guys" the elf  Anhaern said as she closed the door quietly... *kacha~*

"Ohhh, fineeee!! if that's what you want, then get ready!" I shouted as if crying a warcry.

 

...................

 

 

11