Chapter 27: The Departure (Part 3)❤️
604 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ruriko's POV*

"Nnn~ ahh~ somehow my body is aching all over... and I can't remember anything," I said as I pushed my body upwards sitting up...

"Eh... Wh-why am I naked~!!" I screamed as I cover my body with the blanket that's on my lap, eh why? Why am I naked and I can't remember anything...

So I started recapping on earlier before I lost my memory.

"I think it was when... right when I TRIED, NO I KEPT ASKING TO SMELL KURO!! AHHHH~!!! after that I don't remember anything!" I screamed on the top of my lungs blushing hard, when Kuro and Charlotte barges in wearing their formal attire.

"Ruriko what's wrong!" Charlotte rushes to me worriedly, while Kuro just walked in casually.

"Ohh you're up."

"Charlotte, Kuro what happened to me why am I naked? and I can't remember anything after I kept asking you to smell you." I said while blushing.

When I said that the two looked at each other saying he/she should be the one to explain.

"Uhh then let me explain it," Kuro said to me.

...........


"Charlotte your not helping at all! stop acting!" I said to her as she kept kissing my face.

"Ehhh~ I can't~ mmmnn~" *Haaa* *sniff~* *Haaa*  "Now that I know that I notice that you that kind of scent it's pretty addictive~."

"Haa..." I just sighed at her, thinking of the time it's better if we finished this fast.

I started kissing her back, which she gladly took, taking it further, I invaded her tongue and started sucking it which she fights back.

*n-cha~* "Haaa haaa Ku-Kuro more~", "Wait for a bit and Ruriko's next" I replied to her I as I groped her breast moaning seductively

"Kuro let me smell you mmmph!!" I stopped Ruriko from talking and kissed her for a bit them removed them.

"Ruriko, do you only want to smell" me I said as I stared at her unfocused eyes.

"K-kiss is good too- MMnnn~" I kissed her again, and this time I invaded her mouth with my tongue which she shivered for a bit before relaxing down and started imitating me...

......

After that, you know what happened we started our lovemaking session, as usual, Charlotte's like a beast her moans are echoing the room so erotically that I want to keep thrusting inside her harder and harder...

In Ruriko's turn, I can't believe that she would take the initiative to press her butt onto me seductively, making me lose myself for a bit I grabbed her firm butt and started to insert my dick her tight virgin vigina.

I broke her hymen In one go making her scream for a bit waking me up and stopping my action, so I started to caress her hair that it was okay and tell me that's it's okay to continue. Ruriko started moaning while saying that it's okay now, so I began to push in, pull out rhythmically making her now moan louder and louder...

"Aahnn~ Kuro more~ Ahh~ there it feels good there Kuro!" Ruriko said as she moans making me go thrust inside her harder

....

"Ahhh~ so-somethings coming, Kuro~~ I-'I'm cumming~ I'm cumming~~ Ahaaann~~ AHhh~~" as Ruriko's flushed face and climaxed, 

"Ru-Ruriko I'm cumming too!" 

"I-inside release it inside! ahh~~ hot~ it's hot in my stomach it feels good~~."

"HAaa... haaa,"x2 

After that, Ruriko fell asleep with a smile on her face, making Charlotte who's watching and me laugh for a bit.

"Wanna go for another round~?" ... Charlotte, as she crawls towards me, seductively.

"Can you keep up?" *smirk* I said smirking.

"Huh who do you think you're talking to!" *grin*

 

After that provocation, we moved away from the sleeping Ruriko, and we go towards the bathroom thinking that we should clean ourselves and ready up after doing a round in the bath... All you can hear are moans of Charlotte and me, we did it two more times after that, before stopping.

It looks like the maid comes in and took care of Ruriko who's sleeping and placed the blanket on her body covering her properly so she doesn't get cold. Of course, the maids listened behind the door of the bathroom as well as we had sex, inside, I don't have to take notice as we are sure that they're listening.


"EHh!!! that happened!? is that why my body is aching!?" Ruriko started to blush as she touches her stomach, then her pussy making her frown in a bit of pain as it was aching.

"That's right, I can't believe your that sexy even the way you moan is erotic," I said while scratching my cheeks smiling a bit making her blush even more...

"Ahhh! so embarrassing but do you know what happened to me?"

"Ahh about that-" Charlotte started to explain, but it's my fault so I should do it.

"Ruriko, do you have hidden titles, and the other do they have one too?"

"Hidden titles? No, I don't have that, and I don't think the two don't have it too... Why? So you have a hidden title or something" She replied to me while thinking and probably look at her stats right now.

"Ahh, then let me tell you."

..............

After that, I told her about all of my hidden titles, making her shocked as Charlotte did.

"Haaa... We're finally going to the castle, and it's already late in the afternoon, I just hope the king doesn't get angry or something" Ruriko said as she looks a bit depressed "And I can't believe you have titles like that, what perverted titles you had and you have two! two of them!" she repeated two, twice

"Haha... haa... Mah, it's fine, just please don't tell them okay?" I said as I laughed exasperated

"Mou~ I know that already" she pouts at me, making me and Charlotte smile then poking her cheeks, the air was pushed out her cute mouth making us laugh after that Ruriko joined us, and the three of us are laughing now...

 

 

................

Meanwhile, at the castle...

The king was sitting on his throne, tapping his armrest repeatedly and now frowning.

"Where is Ruriko!? It's already late!" Yanagita Masayoshi, the male hero, angrily said, when a guard comes in after knocking and kneeling in front of the king.

"They're here, your Majesty!"

"Haaa... They're finally here." The king said as the tapping sound stopped

"What is Ruriko doing taking this long..." A girl said who's beside the king sighing.

"Un, un" Which Mifune Ai agreed too.

 

Moments later

*Knock Knock* "Your Majesty, Ruriko-sama and Charlotte-sama are here with a boy, the one who probably saved her.

"Umu, Let them enter," The king said with a heavy tone.

.............

 

 

 

 

12