Chapter 30: The Departure (Part 6)
362 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's already deep in the night when we finished our search for a book to find a way back, did we find anything? Nothing yet, but it's alright as there still tomorrow or It might take longer than that, it might take weeks before I finish finding what I'm looking for or I might not have found it. If there's only a convenient way to read faster, but there's nothing so I gotta persevere. Still, there are so many interesting books here, there's about ancient magic, Geography of the past well it's still probably the same, history of this Kingdom, etc.

After going back up, what awaits us is Charlotte who's pouting and Ruriko who's trying to calm her smiling wryly. It looks like the other two are not here.

"Charlotte what's the problem?" I said as I walked over to her and stopped in front of her. When I tried to touch her face, she stopped me by holding my wrist.

"Did you, did you done it?" She asks as she starts to blush while still pouting. Not looking at me but still holding my wrist... What's with this cute creature I wanna hug her... So I really did hug her making her jumped for a bit but calm down a moment later.

"You didn't answer me baka, I said did you do it?" She says meekly now resting her head on my shoulder.

"Haaa... You're so cute~ of course not Charlotte or should I have done- ouch!" Before I finished my sentence, she bit my shoulder, making me stop.

"Baka... *Lick* *sniff*"...

I think I should get away now when I tried to let go of her, she hugged me even tighter... Yabai.

"Nee, what those two doing suddenly? What are they talking about?" Asked the curious princess to Ruriko who's face-palming her face.

"We should get away from here Hime-sama or we will not be able to control ourselves."

"Ehh!? What's with that!? Why wouldn't we be able to control ourselves!?"

"I'll tell you later, let's leave please Hime-sama leave them for a bit. Kuro might want to tell you later, he'll tell you if he wants, but promise him to not leak it."

"Eh? Ehh?" The princess was now confused.

Kuro who's focusing on Charlotte to stop her from continuing and not on the surroundings did not notice someone was watching them and heard the two talking about him. The person disappeared first after Ruriko and Viktoria walked away from the two, while Viktoria was still confused with question marks on her head.

"Ch-Charlotte it will be bad if we do it here, we are not on the mansion we are on the castle I'll give a lot of love later okay?" I said as I'm trying to convince her.

*Lick~* *sniff~*
"... Really?" She looked upwards cutely with a tear on her eye, almost giving me a nosebleed, C-Cuteee!! Stop! Me! Control your desires.

"A-ahh, so please before we lose ourselves..."

"Then give me a kiss~."

"...Fine just one okay?"

"Un!" She replied happily before closing her eyes.

*Dogun~ Do-gun~*

I give her a peck on the lips.
"Th-there... Okay?'

"Hmmmph!!!" She pushes her lips to mine, and forcefully opening my mouth with her tongue, which I give in after for a second.

"Nnn~ mmmmnn~" *nu-cha~*

A silvery line of saliva form making a bridge after we parted our lips.

"Haaa... Haaa... There I'm satisfied but don't forget what you said okay? Then let's go where Ruriko and Hime-sama is" she said as her face is still flushed before grabbing my arm, leading me to them. I just remained silent on the whole way. I'm still trying to suppress something from going up, that's why I'm hushed the entire way.

Before we arrive, we are already back to the natural face. Charlotte knocked on the door, when we heard 'come in' we entered Ruriko and Viktoria, seemed to be talking about something as Ruriko tries to answer everything Viktoria-sama asks.

"Kuro-sama care to explain?" Viktoria said as she stared at my way, looking solemn.

"What is it about?" I ask back curiously as I didn't know of what they're talking about.

"Ruriko said that we wouldn't be able to control ourselves if we watched you anylonger."

"Ahh, before I answer that, did you whisper that to each other or talked normally?"

"We talked normally why?"

"That's bad someone might be listening earlier, even though we are at castle someone might still be listening as we speak."

"Eh? wh-"before she finished speaking, I dashed towards the door and opened it forcefully. There a man clad in black falls down on his butt.

"See? like that, then should I mutilate him or kill him painlessly?"

"Hii~!!" The man wanted to escape, but I tripped him, and before I tried to stab him with a dagger that appeared on my hand, Viktoria stopped with a shout.

"Stop! Kuro-sama!"

The blade that nearly punctured him stops in front of his eyes.

"Eh? Why he might be a spy you know?"

"Well... he is a spy, and he's our best Intel gatherer. So I can't say no to that but let him speak first."

"...Fine" I calmly stood up leaving the man clad in black lying.

.....

The man clad in black is sitting in dogeza, while the four of us is sitting on the sofa.

"So, Is there anything you want to tell us to make it interesting?" Viktoria said with a hint of anger gushing out of her body.

"Y-yes! I'm very sorry! Hime-sama! thank you for saving my life..." the man clad in black said.

"I don't know about that if you don't tell us honestly, you might not wake up tomorrow you know? Even though you are best Intel gatherer, we can still find someone with similar skills as yours, now talk." Viktoria is getting really angry now although not showing on her face.

"Hii~ I'll tell you! Please spare me!"

"Then talk! already!" Viktoria hits the poor sofa.

"Calm down Viktoria-sama it's not very becoming of a princess you know." Charlotte said calmly.

"...My bad, it's just that you are our guest here, while this person tried to spy on you, is making me shameful as a daughter of King Aistulf Iasen."

"Then start explaining please," I said to the man smiling at him.

"Yes... the person who ordered me to investigate you... is Valentina-sama."

"...Huh? Are you kidding with me right now? Should I Viktoria Iasen Kill you here right now?"

"Hii~!" the man bowed sincerely performing a great dogeza.

"Mah, Mah calm down I said" Charlotte holds the arm of the standing Viktoria now, and Ruriko was hugging her from behind.

"Who is this Valentina-sama? is she the second or the third princess your talking about?"

"*Sigh*She's the second one Kuro-sama, still why would she start investigating you?" Viktoria said as she sighed and sat down again.

"I see then mister please continue." I said to the man.

"Ye-yes... Valentina-sama said that if I find any interesting things about Kuro-sama, I shall report to her Immediately."

"Umu, I see, then you may go now I had enough information you gave." I said, and the man started standing up and walking away, but I stopped him for a bit as I almost forgot to ask the vital question.

"Wait, Mister I forgot to ask something."

"Yes, what is it about."

"Did you already reported what you heard from these two?" I said.

"Ye-yes..."

"I see... thanks for telling me and don't tell Valentina-sama that we caught you okay? and say that you couldn't gather anymore info." I said thanking and leaving him a note to not tell the second princess that we caught him.

"Yes... Then I'm going first Viktoria-sama and everyone." the man left dejectedly.

.........

11