Side Story: Anhaern Yesneiros
399 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm Anhaern Yesneiros, I always hide my face with a robe and don't talk as much... Well, since I was little talking was not my forte... And I don't show much expression... But inside me is always expressive, but it's not showing on my face at all.

Since I was still a kid, I always thought of going out of the Elf Kingdom and see the world... But it looks like it's just me who wants to do it, and they thought it was pretty weird to travel outside...

No want's to play with me most of the time... No, I was lying no wants to play with me at all since I said that I want to see the world, every time I go they always look at me like I'm some rare monster, they just stare at me from far distance, but when I look at them, they look away while blushing then ran away. So I thought they are the ones who are weird and not me, so and I just decided to always inside the house until I met a girl.

 

When I was feeling sad at that time crouching playing alone outside of our house... A girl approached me with smiles on her face it feels like it will blind me, so I returned to what I was doing and decided to ignore her, I think it will be just like those kids who will look at me and run away, but...

"Nee~ Anhaern-chan wanna play? Wait! Let me call you An-chan because it's cute! So what do you wanna play? Wanna play house?"

'...Wh-what? I didn't understand what you said at all!??' I thought as I panicked inside, but I'm unmoving outside and just staring at her.

"Ehehe~ you are making me embarrassed if you keep staring at me like that~," She said as she fidgets around while blushing.

'Eh? What? what? wut? what's happening, please tell me!!!' I thought still staring at her. 'Mama help mee!! Heellpuuu meee!' I'm crying inside now as I don't know what to do as I kept staring at her unmoving.

"Ohh~~ right I forgot to introduce myself  I'm Nyana Genbalar! Call me Nya-chan! Nice tah meet ya~! An-chan Eheheh~" *Kira~* She introduced herself and winked at me, I thought I was seeing stars beside her. 'Mama I'm scared!!! where are you!!'

Then... "Arara~ you are Genbalar-san daughter right~?" A carefree voice resounded behind my back 'Ohhh~~ Mama!! thank you!!!' I said as I stood up to go inside the house but... "Anhaern-chan~? what you should say when we have a visitor?" Mom looked really scary right now that I'm starting to tear up, no I'm crying already.

"*hic* G-greet them properly *hic* I said as I cried.

"Ararara~ Sorry did I scared you?" She as she hugs me 'Un! that's right! it so scary!!!'

"Ehehehe An-chan is a crying~ cute~," Nyana Genbalar said to me... 'Mama!! this girl is weird!!!!' I said though inside me as I was still hugging my Mom. Though I would not say it at all to Mom.

"Ufufu want to eat some snacks inside..."

"Nya-chan! Call me Nya-chan An-chan's! Mom!"

"My~ what an energetic child"

'Ehhh!! you're letting her in!??' I thought as I look at Nyana Genbalar with a dead expression but inside me, I was very scared and angry at the same time.

"M-more~ Look at me like I'm some bug An-chan~" She mumbles as she blushes while breathing hard, Mom leave the two us inside and  walked back in the kitchen preparing. The girl beside me said that and I heard her say that... 'MAMA!!!!! she's, She's Weeeirrrd!!!!!'

 

 

............

 

After that, as we grow up as she kept coming to my house to play- to get looked down by me... She always said that she really loves me and she will not let me go and follow me everywhere... though that didn't enter my brain and pass-through my ears, as we grow up I learned to not listen to people who looked weird... That's why I decided to become an adventurer and train myself to get out of this place and see the world... But that's when I arrive at one of the towns in the Iasenary Kingdom... I learned about the Forbidden Forest and that it was very dangerous... But I had to get to the capital as the mission was to escort a carriage...

And I didn't know that escort mission will put me besides...「Kuro」 which I had come to like very much though he didn't notice, and now I know the feeling of Nya-chan whom I escape off to become an adventurer and left her at our kingdom.

 

 


 

*rustle~ rustle*

"Nnn~ O-ouch... where am I... Who am I?" I woke up in a dark place in a place that I don't know off while holding my head... 'I-is-isn't this kind of bad?' I look around as my eyes started to get adapt in the dark... 'Ehh!? A-aren't in a cell?? and it smells bad here,' I thought as I cover my nose with my fingers. As I'm about to reach it, I felt something on my neck... 'Y-yabai... Yabai, yabai!' I panicked...

I tried to remember everything before I ended up here.

 

 

We were about to go back from the neighboring town to the capital, from an escort mission. As we were about to go and take another road before the Forbidden Forest, the ground started shaking.

 

'Shit! Monsters!' I thought

 

"Shit! there are monsters incoming!" One of the adventurers said as he warned the people and the coachman.

 

*Fight scene* *SFX* *BGM~~* *Swords slashing monsters* *monster dead* Arrows Fired~* *magic was fired~* *...B-boom?*(No! i-it's not like I'm lazy at fight scene or I don't know how to do it! not at all! *sweats*)

************

"Haaa... Haa... There's too many what the fuck happened. And it came from that forest" the one who ordered the people said exhausted.

"Ahh, that's right... Haaa... Maybe something happened" adv two said (got lazy mb) 

"..." I just stood up while sweating while looking at the forest. 'Haaah!!! So scary!! I thought I was going to die!!!"

***********

Then... night comes.

It was during camping at night far away now the Forbidden Forest but we can still see it, it was my turn to be the lookout, we were very tired, there's supposed to be two of us but they decided that it should be fine if I am on the lookout. Of course, I was pretty angry but I didn't say anything and just nod.

 

In the middle of the night.

'Ahh~ bad I'm getting sleepy,' *yawn~* *thud* 'Wha-!'

Someone hit me on the head when I tried to look who it was it wasn't one of the adventurers, but looked like a bandit and a thug at the same time...

 

*Whistle~* " Ohhh~~ an elf~ What a great catch hahaha~! I'm sure some fat bastard wants to taste this~ better not damage the goods" The one who talked looked like the boss of the thugs.

"Oy Kill those adventurers and the people here!" he said and continued "Don't ever touch this elf or the price will drop!" *hyahahahaah*

'N-no!! They're kill-' I heard him talk and lost consciousness...


 

'Th-that's right! th-they killed them' I was trembling now and crying... 'Ri-right... *whew~* it doesn't hurt below there.' I was a bit relieved, when...

"Hoo~ look at that body~" A man looked through the bars. 'No! I-I'm scared M-Mom~'

 

"W-what do you want?" I said expressionlessly and trembling but he couldn't see properly so he just laugh "Hahaha nothing I just want to look at your body~ kekekeke" 'This bastard!!! I'm going to fucking kill you!!!!' rage was growing up inside me, but I can't do anything, as there this thing on my neck.

 

"...tch no fun doesn't even react." The man said and left...

********

I don't know how many days had passed but then...

 

I heard a scream and it was the guy who looked at me as his voice was the same as the scream right now.

After that silence... And a man appeared but this time he looked clean he kept looking around... maybe he's finding someone.

Then when he arrived at my cell...

*Shudder* 'What's with those eyes~!!!! M-monster!!' I moved backward instinctively trying to move away from his looks... But what's this feeling inside me *Doki~* it feels like there's a butterfly in my stomach, and my face is getting hot... 

'MAMA!! I'm feeling weird!!! I don't know what's happening!!!'

 

10