Part 31 – Return to Konoha + Random R-18 Scene that is probably horrible!
2.2k 26 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 31

With a loud cry, the raven landed on the outskirts of Konoha’s wall.

Slowly, Team Sakura descended the raven and waited at the gates for the rest of their group.

After everyone got off the raven, Uzu decided to let it fly freely through Konoha’s surroundings, it didn’t cost any chakra after its creation anyway and she could use it again should she need it.

Standing next to Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato, they bid Team Sakura goodbye, vowing to meet for another get together at Nara’s soonish to discuss some things.

Naruto weaved his fingers into hers and said: “Let’s go eat something?”

Seeing the small smile on his face, Uzu nodded, knowing that he would want to eat ramen anyway.

Naruto nodded and looked at Kakashi and Yamato: “Sensei’s, you coming with us?”

“Sigh, sadly we have some other stuff to do, sorry Naruto. Maybe next time. Oh, and make sure to properly give a report about this ‘mission’ to Hokage-sama later on.” Yamato said, smiling apologetically.

Yamato and Kakashi soon vanished, using a shunshin.

Naruto squeezed Uzu’s hand, looking at her: “Shall we?”

“Mhm.” Uzu nodded.

They walked through the gates of Konoha, being welcomed in by the guards that smiled at them.

“Seems like reconstruction is coming along well. They managed a lot in the few days that we weren’t here.” Naruto said as they were walking through the still-busy streets of Konoha.

“Everyone wants to go back to what their life was before the attack. And people probably don’t want to live in tents anymore.” Uzu added, having thought about it for a bit.

“Right~. Though, sleeping in the forest isn’t too bad~, we should do that more often again.” Naruto said, having a slightly teasing smile on his face.

I don’t have anything against that, doing it outdoors isn’t too bad~.

Uzu giggled and nodded smilingly, agreeing to his proposition.

The walk soon ended as they reached Ichiraku’s stall.

Stepping under the cloth covers and sitting down on two adjacent chairs, they were soon met with Teuchi’s naturally smiling face and cheerful voice: “Oh, if this isn’t the ‘sage couple’, when can we expect a small sage child, hmm? You two’ve been the talk of the village!”

Eh?

Naruto and Uzu looked at each other, having the same thought.

They sighed slightly, having already expected this.

“Ino, huh.” Naruto mumbled.

Uzu nodded.

Activating her telepathic connection to Naruto, she ‘spoke’: “Do you want children?”

He was silent for a bit and Uzu watched as he closed his eyes, apparently deep in thought.

After a few seconds, he spoke: “To be honest, it would be a lie if I said that I don’t want children, especially with you. I’d love nothing more than to have children with you. However … we are both infertile in different ways, so that’s a huge problem we’d need to face. And, this war-ridden world would need peace first. I don’t know about you, but I don’t necessarily want to create new children in a dying world, with a future that seems rather bleak.”

Uzu nodded, and after thinking for a while, she answered: “I agree, forcing children to live in a world like this seems rather inappropriate. There are already plenty of children out there that are suffering and hurting, so it might be best to just adopt some children, or create actual orphanages? Though, I’d also love to have your child, Naruto. So, if we do manage to solve our infertility problem and to create a safer world, let’s have some children, okay~?”

(A/N: Ento & Veela – Time’s Up -> it’s a very nice song about having children in a dying world :3)

Uzu’s eyes met Naruto’s and she got all the answers she needed.

The sheer love and desire in his eyes made her smile.

He loves me just as much as I love him …

She closed her eyes, hearing Naruto order their usual stuff and just thought back to her former life, or whatever she still remembered of it.

Back then … I never even dared to think that I might find love someday. There were always only two choices that I could make, at least in my mind, either I kill myself or I somehow do become a girl and at least try living. For me, not being able to be truly happy already makes life worthless.

I’m selfish like that and I’m still selfish in just the same way.

Also, there might be another life after this one … I hope that I’ll be able to find happiness again, even after losing all the people I truly care about in this life.

Either way, dying seems ‘hard’, since my body does not age and I’m pretty strong, or at least I think so. Of course, Madara might be a lot stronger than in canon … and we might all die in the war, especially if Sasuke does not join us to fight against Madara.

Maybe we can prevent the rebirth of the ten-tails? Then it’ll all be much easier.

Sadly, I cannot remember how and when the Bijuu were all consumed by the Gedo Mazo.

She moved her thoughts to the back of her mind when she found a bowl of ramen placed in front of her.

Smiling at Naruto one last time, the two of them dug in and soon left the stall, again being unable to pay, as it was forcedly ‘free’ for the ‘heroes’.

Arriving at their apartment in the senju compound, the two of them soon found themselves in Naruto’s bedroom.

[Uh, might be more R-18 than usual?]

Uzu pressed against his chest and eagerly deepened the kiss as her hands moved to unzip his jacket and pull it off his arms.

His hands undid the obi around her waist and slowly pulled off her kimono top.

Feeling his hand travel along her spine, she arched her back and leaned into him, a soft moan escaping her lips.

Feeling his hands cup around her ass and squeezing her cheeks, she giggled slightly, letting go of his lips to take off his shirt and unbuckle his pants.

Seeing and feeling his hard cock through his underwear, she gently moved her hand along its shaft, before she finally pulled down his pants and met his gaze, smiling at him.

She saw desire and heat in his gaze as he spoke: “Can you …”

Knowing what he wanted, she nodded and pushed him onto the bed, getting onto her knees in front of him and finally pulling down his underwear, revealing his thick and hard cock.

Even though I’ve seen it so many times already, it’s still quite impressive~.

She looked at him for permission and upon seeing his slightly clouded gaze, she began to gently touch his cock with her hands. At first slowly stroking it and teasing the glans.

When the first low groan escaped his throat, she bent over and gently kissed his tip, going further down and moving one hand to play with his balls, gently caressing them.

Moving her tongue along his shaft, she returned to the tip and took it into her mouth, sucking gently and teasing his glans with her tongue.

He shivered under her touch, tensing up and groaning from time to time.

She felt his cock grow bigger and finally took it deeper into her mouth, covering and coating it in saliva.

She eagerly played with it with her tongue, kissing and licking it, enjoying his taste and feeling him throb in her mouth.

Just as she wanted to use her hands a bit, to rest her already slightly tired jaw, she felt him stand up and soon found herself gently pushed onto the bed.

Swiftly, he removed her moist panties and entered her wet hole.

His thrusts were slow, at first, then faster and deeper, making her moan and shiver.

After all the sex they had, they knew exactly what they liked and Naruto easily found the spot inside of her that she just loved, focusing his efforts on it and soon bringing her close.

Feeling wave upon wave of pleasure coursing through her body, she arched her back. Moans escaped her throat as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

Feeling his cock throb harder and his thrusts becoming more desperate, she knew that he was close as well.

“Please …” She moaned into his ear, as she hugged him tightly and locked her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her.

Kissing him and feeling his tongue move around in her mouth, she felt his cock pierce through her cervix.

His hot load rushed into her womb as she came, a stifled moan of hers escaping their kiss as his cum filled her up, making her feel warm and full inside.

Her breasts pressed onto his chest as his still hard cock throbbed inside of her.

Her legs slowly untangled themselves as she kissed him again and again before he slowly pulled out his cock, a bit of semen dropping onto the covers.

Meeting his eyes, she knew that they had only just started.

A/N: Well, there you go? Just randomly decided to write such a scene, since I’ve just read a few of them some time ago.

It’s probably horrible. I’m no talented writer or anything :c

Either way, here you go, a shorter chapter and not much story progression … but I’ve really got no inspiration right now … sentences don’t ‘flow’ anymore. Updates will have no certain schedule for now :<

(Damn, I’m probably making a fool out of myself with this chapter, but whatever :<)

48